Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Maybe I'm just too old, sraight, and white

Comments

• Options
    topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper

topdawgnc said:

And when did it become the governments job to tell schools what fucking bathroom my 8 year old can and can't use.

I'm pretty sure the entire point of the DOE's transgender initiative is that there is no bathroom that your 8 year old can't use.
    Busted.

And I am sure when he discovers pussy he will Praise Allah for Obama's fucked up and distorted view of the world as he uses the female locker room during PE.

A thing of the past:

• Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,280
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited May 2016

This is one issue I don't get why anyone is against it. Trans people have been using bathrooms without raping kids this whole time so suddenly being afraid of them is ridiculous. They pee too and that is all they want to do, and by the way they do not commit any more rape than any other group of people.

There is literally not a single legitimate reason to be opposed to trans people.

It's not limited to just bathrooms. It's going to effect student housing and locker rooms. Opposition isn't focused on trans gendered people, it's focused on perverts using federal protection laws to legally creep on young girls.

All you have to do is claim that you identify as a woman and your in like a dirty shirt. There are legitimate transgendered people, but to assume pervs aren't going to take advantage of it is stupid.
  • Options
    sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper
    all I know is that after about 9 pm on the Streets of Seattle, everyone shares the same bathroom and nobody complains
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,552
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I use the girls room now.
  • Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

This is one issue I don't get why anyone is against it. Trans people have been using bathrooms without raping kids this whole time so suddenly being afraid of them is ridiculous. They pee too and that is all they want to do, and by the way they do not commit any more rape than any other group of people.

There is literally not a single legitimate reason to be opposed to trans people.

It's not limited to just bathrooms. It's going to effect student housing and locker rooms. Opposition isn't focused on trans gendered people, it's focused on perverts using federal protection laws to legally creep on young girls.

All you have to do is claim that you identify as a woman and your in like a dirty shirt. There are legitimate transgendered people, but to assume pervs aren't going to take advantage of it is stupid.
    The notion that pervs have been dissuaded from committing felonies by the current lack of a law that explicitly allows people to use whichever restroom they choose, is pretty hysterical.
  • Options

The notion that pervs have been dissuaded from committing felonies by the current lack of a law that explicitly allows people to use whichever restroom they choose, is pretty hysterical.
    It was a felony, now it can be federally protected, that's the difference.
  • Options

How can you tell someone they're lying when they say they identify as another sex? You can't, that's the problem.
  • Options

You think sexual assault has now somehow become legalized with this DOE directive? You can't be that stupid.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Sledog said:

topdawgnc said:

And when did it become the governments job to tell schools what fucking bathroom my 8 year old can and can't use.

I'm pretty sure the entire point of the DOE's transgender initiative is that there is no bathroom that your 8 year old can't use.
    Are many of you here having bathroom confusion issues? Really starting to look that way.
    I'm against these DOJ/DOE "guidelines" but if my choices are using a men's room with you or a ladies room with Jenner then #CallMeCaitlyn
  • Options

You think sexual assault has now somehow become legalized with this DOE directive? You can't be that stupid.
    Is staring sexual assault?
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,552
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

15 for targeting
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Have you been in a girl's bathroom? Notice stall doors?
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    PurpleJ said:

2001400ex said:

They're pretty easy to kick in.
    Such fag J.
  • Options
    SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,238
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club

It's a great time to be a TUG. #TUGslife
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,753
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

HFNY said:

It's all very sad. In 2016, the Federal Deficit will increase again for the first time in 6 or 7 years but Obama and the Loony Left would rather focus on transexuals.

I agree that there are more important things.

But neither side is addressing them.

Vocal minorities on either extreme have dominated the conversation. Nobody I know cares about this. Or if they do, it's just that they don't know why it's even a topic of conversation. We are wasting time tearing hair out and screaming about where people piss and shit in restaurants. Why anyone cares in the first place is a joke.

Instead of professionals near the end of their careers performing a public service, we have camera friendly people (maybe we skipped that part this year) that are trained to speak in public and repeat the script they're given by their handlers as our politicians.

As long as they can get people lathered up over shit like this, REAL issues (like the economy) get ignored, or glossed over because it isn't a flashy headline.
    Every post like this is immeasurably better if you imagine Walter Cronkite reading it aloud.
  • Options
    2001400ex said:

You're right, except I'm talking about locker rooms
  • Options
    edited May 2016

In a private bathroom stall? Yeah, that's still a crime. Why don't we wait until there are actual instances of perverted men entering women's bathrooms to ogle women under the guise of being transgendered before we cry foul about this policy. Until then it's a total boogeyman. If that actually becomes a phenomenon then I'll be right there with you calling for the repeal of this rule.
  • Options

In a private bathroom stall? Yeah, that's still a crime. Why don't we wait until there are actual instances of perverted men entering women's bathrooms to ogle women under the guise of being transgendered before we cry foul about this policy. Until then it's a total boogeyman. If that actually becomes a phenomenon then I'll be right there with you calling for the repeal of this rule.
    I'm referring to locker rooms not bathroom stalls.