Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Maybe I'm just too old, sraight, and white

topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838
First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
But I just can't understand this whole transgender thing.

What the fuck is a transgender. Does it have a cock if born with one? If so why is there a debate on what bathroom to use?

And when did it become the governments job to tell schools what fucking bathroom my 8 year old can and can't use.

Fuck ... I miss America DAMMIT!

Comments

• Options
    BlackieBlackie Member Posts: 499
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Name Dropper 5 Up Votes
    It certainly isn't the president's job to tell schools what fucking bathroom your 8 year old can and can't use.

Setting aside whether or not the constitutional power exists to stipulate this, any law changing the status quo to anything other than all publicly funded bathrooms being unisex would be discriminatory.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,552
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    It isn't like the blacks and latinos like the gay agenda. I had a black guy tell me he was voting Trump for that very reason last night. Everybody love it.
  • Options
    HFNYHFNY Member Posts: 4,525
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    It's all very sad. In 2016, the Federal Deficit will increase again for the first time in 6 or 7 years but Obama and the Loony Left would rather focus on transexuals.

• Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,911
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Just smoke and mirrors "look over here at the shiny ball!" Pay no attention to all the illegal shit were up to!
  • Options
    PurpleReignPurpleReign Member Posts: 5,457
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    This is one issue I don't get why anyone is against it. Trans people have been using bathrooms without raping kids this whole time so suddenly being afraid of them is ridiculous. They pee too and that is all they want to do, and by the way they do not commit any more rape than any other group of people.

There is literally not a single legitimate reason to be opposed to trans people.
  • Options

This is one issue I don't get why anyone is against it. Trans people have been using bathrooms without raping kids this whole time so suddenly being afraid of them is ridiculous. They pee too and that is all they want to do, and by the way they do not commit any more rape than any other group of people.

There is literally not a single legitimate reason to be opposed to trans people.

Guess we need a third bathroom marked "Confused". "liberal idiot" would work just as well. We'll put it out behind the dumpster of all establishments. That way the foot tapping won't bother the patrons.

If I had a daughter (boy producer here) and caught some guy in the bathroom with her they wouldn't be confused any longer.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,875
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

HFNY said:

It's all very sad. In 2016, the Federal Deficit will increase again for the first time in 6 or 7 years but Obama and the Loony Left would rather focus on transexuals.

I agree that there are more important things.

But neither side is addressing them.

Vocal minorities on either extreme have dominated the conversation. Nobody I know cares about this. Or if they do, it's just that they don't know why it's even a topic of conversation. We are wasting time tearing hair out and screaming about where people piss and shit in restaurants. Why anyone cares in the first place is a joke.

Instead of professionals near the end of their careers performing a public service, we have camera friendly people (maybe we skipped that part this year) that are trained to speak in public and repeat the script they're given by their handlers as our politicians.

As long as they can get people lathered up over shit like this, REAL issues (like the economy) get ignored, or glossed over because it isn't a flashy headline.
    This. It's a distraction issue. Most Americans continue to get fucked over.

That said, it's creepy and stupid. Who really cares what Springsteen thinks of it.
  • Options
    topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper

So you like beans and frank dressed like a clam...
  • Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,476
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited May 2016
    If I'm a girl who identifies as a guy why the fuck would I want to use the men's restroom? It's like having a ticket to heaven but demanding to be let into hell.

Nobody wants to bare ass the male public stall porcelain.

I predict lines to the women's restroom remain long.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    HFNY said:

This isn't a federal deficit thread. But Congress is controlled by Republicans and they haven't passed a budget.

HTH
  • Options
    2001400ex said:

HFNY said:

This isn't a federal deficit thread. But Congress is controlled by Republicans and they haven't passed a budget.

HTH
    Hondo, put down the shiny ball we're talking about you being in the girls restroom.
  • Options

Sledog said:

Guess we need a third bathroom marked "Confused". "liberal idiot" would work just as well. We'll put it out behind the dumpster of all establishments. That way the foot tapping won't bother the patrons.

If I had a daughter (boy producer here) and caught some guy in the bathroom with her they wouldn't be confused any longer.
    Just because your daughter takes dudes to the bathroom to blow them doesn't give you the right to assault them.
    Sorry no daughters here. Are you wearing tap shoes?
  • Options

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Just because your daughter takes dudes to the bathroom to blow them doesn't give you the right to assault them.
    Sorry no daughters here. Are you wearing tap shoes?
    So your son is blowing dude in the bathroom, whatever. You still don't get to commit a CRIME against another PERSON.
    Tom how is not allowing you in the girls restroom a crime? You talking about kicking some dudes ass for doing it? That's called natural consequences.
  • Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    edited May 2016
    topdawgnc said:

And when did it become the governments job to tell schools what fucking bathroom my 8 year old can and can't use.

I'm pretty sure the entire point of the DOE's transgender initiative is that there is no bathroom that your 8 year old can't use.
  • Options

topdawgnc said:

I'm pretty sure the entire point of the DOE's transgender initiative is that there is no bathroom that your 8 year old can't use.
    Are many of you here having bathroom confusion issues? Really starting to look that way.