Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

A querey for my LIFPO friends

13»

Comments

• dnc said:

A. That's not what got Lambo fired.
    B. So if we lose in OT to Oregon, Stanford, UCLA, and ASU, but win the bowl game, Sark gets fired?

LIFPO

I like to create the most unlikely hypotheticals to support my ADFS point.

Take it to the lower intelligence bored where it belongs.

Like I said has anyone seen AuburnDoogFS and SoftyFS in the same room at the same time?

That's the kind of shit the BCC grad? would say to hypothetically defend Sark's bullshit 7-6 season yet again.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,652

dnc said:

A. That's not what got Lambo fired.
    B. So if we lose in OT to Oregon, Stanford, UCLA, and ASU, but win the bowl game, Sark gets fired?

LIFPO

I like to create the most unlikely hypotheticals to support my ADFS point.

Take it to the lower intelligence bored where it belongs.

Like I said has anyone seen AuburnDoogFS and SoftyFS in the same room at the same time?

That's the kind of shit the BCC grad? would say to hypothetically defend Sark's bullshit 7-6 season yet again.
    Someone should really register the handle AuburnDaveMahler. Go Gators!

• RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    edited September 2013
    dnc said:

great way to break it down Sven. Even 6-3 is pretty nominal progress. I suppose 6-3 with a bowel win would be a legitimate step forward, but otherwise 7-2 or GTFO

topdawgnc said:

Would this year's 5-4 conference record be incremental progress over the last three 5-4 conference records?

No, 5-4 means Sark has to go, although dumbfuck Woodward probably wouldn't agree. All LIFPO means is let's wait for the 3 game losing streak before declaring every week that the season is over. There's no need to embellish everything and say we are sucking Sark's dick or jizzing in our pants over 3-0. We are just waiting to see what happens. Fuck us for being fans I guess.

You talk Pat Hill tuff, but you're full of shit.

If you wanted the fucker gone last year ... but are ok to LIFPO this year ... you're full of shit.

He's in year fucking 5 ... we know what we have.

Sark is the highest paid coach in the Pac 12 (salary) ... making twice as much as Mike Riley.

Sark has gotten everything he has requested ...

Shut the fuck up.

Face the facts ... regardless of how this season turns out you'll come back for more ... saying the whole time ...

2014 will be different.

How butthurt did you get over me calling you Section14AFS about saying we will start out 1-3 or 2-2 next year? I'm not saying anything different than I did before the season. 10 wins and he can stay. Anything less, he needs to go. There's a whole thread somewhere on this site, and I don't remember many if anyone saying it was conference championship or bust. Like I said, that is some inverted AuburnDoog shit.

What do you mean coming back for more? That I will still watch the games? I wanted Lambo fired, I wanted Ty fired in his first year long before 2007, and I wanted Sark gone last year. It's not about letting it play out with Sark. I think he is an average coach. I'm letting the season play out. Looks like you need to learn the difference. Average coach or not, 10 wins would be a successful season. It might even allow Sark to take another job. I don't think it will happen, but Karl Dorrell and Bill fucking Doba won 10 games at one point.

• topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838

How butthurt did you get over me calling you Section14AFS about saying we will start out 1-3 or 2-2 next year? I'm not saying anything different than I did before the season. 10 wins and he can stay. Anything less, he needs to go. There's a whole thread somewhere on this site, and I don't remember many if anyone saying it was conference championship or bust. Like I said, that is some inverted AuburnDoog shit.

What do you mean coming back for more? That I will still watch the games? I wanted Lambo fired, I wanted Ty fired in his first year long before 2007, and I wanted Sark gone last year. It's not about letting it play out with Sark. I think he is an average coach. I'm letting the season play out. Looks like you need to learn the difference. Average coach or not, 10 wins would be a successful season. It might even allow Sark to take another job. I don't think it will happen, but Karl Dorrell and Bill fucking Doba won 10 games at one point.

Blah blah blah.

Bill Doba and Karl Dorrell ...

Doog Gold Standard.

When will you bring up Frank Beamer?

Go hang your hat on Georgia Southern ...