Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

A querey for my LIFPO friends

Would this year's 5-4 conference record be incremental progress over the last three 5-4 conference records?

Comments

• greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,333
    I would consider it progress if they don't get plungered in those four losses. At least the annual ball cuttings would end.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    edited September 2013

Would this year's 5-4 conference record be incremental progress over the last three 5-4 conference records?

No, 5-4 means Sark has to go, although dumbfuck Woodward probably wouldn't agree. All LIFPO means is let's wait for the 3 game losing streak before declaring every week that the season is over. There's no need to embellish everything and say we are sucking Sark's dick or jizzing in our pants over 3-0. We are just waiting to see what happens. Fuck us for being fans I guess.

• PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,764 Swaye's Wigwam

No, 5-4 means Sark has to go, although dumbfuck Woodward probably wouldn't agree. All LIFPO means is let's wait for the 3 game losing streak before declaring every week that the season is over. There's no need to embellish everything and say we are sucking Sark's dick or jizzing in our pants over 3-0. We are just waiting to see what happens. Fuck us for being fans I guess.

Fucking stupid people around the globe all have one thing in common: they see the world in absolutes.

You either want Sark to die on his commute to work, or to suck him off the entire ride over

Fucking. Stupid.

• PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,764 Swaye's Wigwam

No.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 105,157 Founders Club
    If the doog fits wear it

If the doog fits wear it

Original
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

So are you a fan of the Cubs or the Mariners?
    No doogs are not original. Since 2002 ;)

RoadDawg's silence to this question speaks volumes.
  • ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    Harv was right...
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123

I love the Mariners. Baseball is a very exciting game. I like to sit in the King Felix section with one of the K signs. It's really fun.

I love the Mariners. Baseball is a very exciting game. I like to sit in the King Felix section with one of the K signs. It's really fun.

Well played.
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 37,121 Founders Club
    Yes it does. Our undefeated run in non-conference would really improve perception of the program and help us get some 5* spuds in Idaho. 8-4 and 3rd in the north is a big step up for us. Win the bowl game and we are looking at 9 wins! Woof!
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,670 Founders Club

Fucking stupid people around the globe all have one thing in common: they see the world in absolutes.

You either want Sark to die on his commute to work, or to suck him off the entire ride over

Fucking. Stupid.

Exactly

There are some positives and there still some negatives. Wins and losses wise, they did what they were supposed to do, Albeit With some problems. I don't think anyone on here thinks Sark is going to be an elite coach, but at this point IWPO No matter what, So I don't get what the point of ranting and raving for hours a day on the internets is. if they are 4-3 a month from now, sure go for it I totally get it.

and 5-4 isn't progress...
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,652
    great way to break it down Sven. Even 6-3 is pretty nominal progress. I suppose 6-3 with a bowel win would be a legitimate step forward, but otherwise 7-2 or GTFO
  • You guys forget we were 0-12 plus if we keep firing coaches what coach would come here?

Instead of taking a chance on a coach who might be great lets stick with seven win Steve. I mean he gives us access and seems like a cool guy to hang with unlike Chimp Smelly who is fat and gay(good sources on that).

Anyways 5-4> 5-4 > 5-4 > 5-4.
    Some of you don't seem to get it. If you agree that Sark isn't elite there is nothing to play out. You fire coaches until you get an elite one. This is basic shit kids. Its his fifth year. If you don't like posts that remind you of how bad you're getting fucked then LEAVE
  • ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325

Some of you don't seem to get it. If you agree that Sark isn't elite there is nothing to play out. You fire coaches until you get an elite one. This is basic shit kids. Its his fifth year. If you don't like posts that remind you of how bad you're getting fucked then LEAVE

My husband finally stopped beating me on the weekends, maybe if I let it play out, he will stop for good.