Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

A querey for my LIFPO friends

Comments

• topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838

Would this year's 5-4 conference record be incremental progress over the last three 5-4 conference records?

No, 5-4 means Sark has to go, although dumbfuck Woodward probably wouldn't agree. All LIFPO means is let's wait for the 3 game losing streak before declaring every week that the season is over. There's no need to embellish everything and say we are sucking Sark's dick or jizzing in our pants over 3-0. We are just waiting to see what happens. Fuck us for being fans I guess.

You talk Pat Hill tuff, but you're full of shit.

If you wanted the fucker gone last year ... but are ok to LIFPO this year ... you're full of shit.

He's in year fucking 5 ... we know what we have.

Sark is the highest paid coach in the Pac 12 (salary) ... making twice as much as Mike Riley.

Sark has gotten everything he has requested ...

Shut the fuck up.

Face the facts ... regardless of how this season turns out you'll come back for more ... saying the whole time ...

2014 will be different.

• ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    topdawgnc said:

Would this year's 5-4 conference record be incremental progress over the last three 5-4 conference records?

No, 5-4 means Sark has to go, although dumbfuck Woodward probably wouldn't agree. All LIFPO means is let's wait for the 3 game losing streak before declaring every week that the season is over. There's no need to embellish everything and say we are sucking Sark's dick or jizzing in our pants over 3-0. We are just waiting to see what happens. Fuck us for being fans I guess.

You talk Pat Hill tuff, but you're full of shit.

If you wanted the fucker gone last year ... but are ok to LIFPO this year ... you're full of shit.

He's in year fucking 5 ... we know what we have.

Sark is the highest paid coach in the Pac 12 (salary) ... making twice as much as Mike Riley.

Sark has gotten everything he has requested ...

Shut the fuck up.

Face the facts ... regardless of how this season turns out you'll come back for more ... saying the whole time ...

2014 will be different.

Oh shit, Toppy is FIRED UP!
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 105,157 Founders Club
    Don't stop him he's on a roll
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,652

Some of you don't seem to get it. If you agree that Sark isn't elite there is nothing to play out. You fire coaches until you get an elite one. This is basic shit kids. Its his fifth year. If you don't like posts that remind you of how bad you're getting fucked then LEAVE

I'm against Sark but I'm for the kids

• TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

dnc said:

Some of you don't seem to get it. If you agree that Sark isn't elite there is nothing to play out. You fire coaches until you get an elite one. This is basic shit kids. Its his fifth year. If you don't like posts that remind you of how bad you're getting fucked then LEAVE

This is a major disconnect with doogs - they back the coach blindly, because they feel he is the cornerstone of the program, instead of backing the program itself. Total cult of personality stuff.

While it is true that the HC is the CEO, company loyalty isn't restricted or defined by slurping the head man.

But they'd rather play lapdog to the great leader than worry about the state of the union. Kim Il Sark is running North Montlake into the ground with his flashy pressers and state controlled message boreds. Even his lame attempts at winning an arms race against his bitter rivals to the south has fallen well short - not that you'd know it since the people all cower in fear of losing their media access if they question his great leap forward.

A few Viet Cong still live underground in the jungle of their mom's basement, besmirched as disloyal enemies of the state. The weary peasants they sheltered in their time of despair have now turned their backs on them. These closet doogs were wooed like a battered wife by the latest propaganda campaign: LIPO. The promise that this time 3-0 is different, and that the beatings will stop. For real this time.

Short memories.

But it's ok, because we have classy white American flag and chrome helmets, and black uniforms - the kids love them! The new stadium is amazing, no other coach would want the job, the new stadium makes UW a top 5 job in all of college football, you can't fire coaches because it hurts recruiting, even though Sark can't recruit, even though Sark is a great recruiter everyone says so.

DIAFF.

East Queen Anne >>>>>>> North Montlake.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    This is a major disconnect with doogs - they back the coach blindly
    That's been my point for years....no matter who is in charge and no matter what they do, they are awesome because they are HUSKIES!!! That was the who think with the kick ass presser. Everything those fuckers where saying about Sark, they said about Ty, and Gilby before that. Remember when Gilby was a TUFF Husk and a breath of fresh air?)
  • This is a major disconnect with doogs - they back the coach blindly
    That's been my point for years....no matter who is in charge and no matter what they do, they are awesome because they are HUSKIES!!! That was the who think with the kick ass presser. Everything those fuckers where saying about Sark, they said about Ty, and Gilby before that. Remember when Gilby was a TUFF Husk and a breath of fresh air?)

Yep they loved Nick Holt too. They love these coaches but the minute they are fired then they turn on them and play revisionist history.

They bring up what we've been saying about these coaches for years to explain why the new current greatest coach ever can't be expected to succeed right away.

Just like Softy, Kim and the rest of those fucks will excuse the new coach(unless It's Mora they'll be a prick to him cause of us) cause Sark left him with a soft program and no lineman.
  • ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325

dnc said:

This is a major disconnect with doogs - they back the coach blindly, because they feel he is the cornerstone of the program, instead of backing the program itself. Total cult of personality stuff.

While it is true that the HC is the CEO, company loyalty isn't restricted or defined by slurping the head man.

But they'd rather play lapdog to the great leader than worry about the state of the union. Kim Il Sark is running North Montlake into the ground with his flashy pressers and state controlled message boreds. Even his lame attempts at winning an arms race against his bitter rivals to the south has fallen well short - not that you'd know it since the people all cower in fear of losing their media access if they question his great leap forward.

A few Viet Cong still live underground in the jungle of their mom's basement, besmirched as disloyal enemies of the state. The weary peasants they sheltered in their time of despair have now turned their backs on them. These closet doogs were wooed like a battered wife by the latest propaganda campaign: LIPO. The promise that this time 3-0 is different, and that the beatings will stop. For real this time.

Short memories.

But it's ok, because we have classy white American flag and chrome helmets, and black uniforms - the kids love them! The new stadium is amazing, no other coach would want the job, the new stadium makes UW a top 5 job in all of college football, you can't fire coaches because it hurts recruiting, even though Sark can't recruit, even though Sark is a great recruiter everyone says so.

DIAFF.

East Queen Anne >>>>>>> North Montlake.
    EQA didn't fit my North Korea analogy, otherwise I'd agree.

Besides, I have to dumb it down enough so the idiots here have a chance to "get it".
  • AuburndawgAuburndawg Member Posts: 362
    5-4?

Did we win the bowl game?
    Who did we lose to and by how much?

5-4?

Did we win the bowl game?
    Who did we lose to and by how much?

I know you'll be looking for excuses when it goes down. It's what you do.

The bowl game shouldn't matter because Dan Cozzetto should be the interim head coach for that game if the Huskies go 5-4 in conference again.

These conference records got a coach fired when WASHINGTON (RIP) still cared about football:

5–3
    4–4
    6–1–1
    7–1
    5–3
    4–4
  • These conference records got a coach fired when WASHINGTON (RIP) still cared about football:

5–3
    4–4
    6–1–1
    7–1
    5–3
    4–4

Thanks for illustrating to the few Lambo dumb fucks out there just how average he was.
  • MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685

These conference records got a coach fired when WASHINGTON (RIP) still cared about football:

5–3
    4–4
    6–1–1
    7–1
    5–3
    4–4

So you're saying there is a chance?

A. That's not what got Lambo fired.
    B. So if we lose in OT to Oregon, Stanford, UCLA, and ASU, but win the bowl game, Sark gets fired?

LIFPO

A. That's not what got Lambo fired.
    B. So if we lose in OT to Oregon, Stanford, UCLA, and ASU, but win the bowl game, Sark gets fired?

LIFPO

A. Did Lambo go full Sandusky on some kids then?
    B. Sark doesn't coach the bowl game in that scenario if Washington gives a fuck about football. Cozzetto does. If Washington loses those four games in OT, Sark's game management and lack of discipline will be the reason why. Winners win, losers get the fuck out.
    You know what I like? It's going to PO, and in 9 weeks, maybe sooner, we will probably have an answer.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,652

You know what I like? It's going to PO, and in 9 weeks, maybe sooner, we will probably have an answer.

ANSWER THE QUESTION, AUBURNDAWG!!!!

A. Did Lambo go full Sandusky on some kids then?