Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

All Hail President Trump

13»

Comments

• Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,765
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Let me get this straight. There aren't actually any cases of trans persons raping kids in bathrooms, but conservative cis males are going to start going into Women's bathrooms in order to "check" the "equipment" of the women entering the bathroom? Hey, how better to give your daughters a fucked up sense of sexual ownership and bodily shame.

Such Millennial, Doogy.
  • Options
    edited May 2016

Let me get this straight. There aren't actually any cases of trans persons raping kids in bathrooms, but conservative cis males are going to start going into Women's bathrooms in order to "check" the "equipment" of the women entering the bathroom? Hey, how better to give your daughters a fucked up sense of sexual ownership and bodily shame.

Answer: Let them watch Girls on HBO and praise Lena Dunham as a role model, or treat Caitlyn Jenner as a hero.
  • Options
    doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper

Answer: Let them watch Girls on HBO and praise Lena Dunham as a role model, or treat Caitlyn Jenner as a hero.
    Those are also suboptimal representations you basic fucking doog.
  • Options
    Keep fighting so hard for thi

Those are also suboptimal representations you basic fucking doog.
    Keep fighting your hardest for shit nobody cares about, except to poke fun at, tranny hero.
  • Options
    doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper
    I rest my case.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,073
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I'm going to need more tim to decide
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,935
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Schools should let transgender students use bathrooms, locker rooms and other sex-segregated facilities consistent with their gender identity, according to the guidance. Staff should address transgender students by their preferred names and pronouns. Schools cannot require students to have a medical diagnosis, undergo any medical treatment, or produce a birth certificate before treating them consistent with their gender identity, the guidance states.

So basically little Laura can say, "I feel like a boy today" and use the boy's restroom....

Do I think there will be huge widespread abuse of this? No, but when adults are involved outside of school in restrooms in public places, don't say I didn't told you so.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 42,091
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Most estimates say roughly 0.3% of students may identify as transgender. So in a 1000 student school, that's 3. The other 997 students who aren't confused about their orientation therefore are subjected to being completely uncomfortable with someone of the opposite sex who 'might' feel better about where they pee so as to accommodate not hurting their feelers.

Ok. I guess that makes total sense.

Fuck.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Most estimates say roughly 0.3% of students may identify as transgender. So in a 1000 student school, that's 3. The other 997 students who aren't confused about their orientation therefore are subjected to being completely uncomfortable with someone of the opposite sex who 'might' feel better about where they pee so as to accommodate not hurting their feelers.

Fuck.

You are clearly a pussy if you think a chick dressed as a dude walking into the bathroom makes you completely uncomfortable.
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,911
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    2001400ex said:

Fuck.

You are clearly a pussy if you think a chick dressed as a dude walking into the bathroom makes you completely uncomfortable.
    Since when has this debate ever been about dudes feeling uncomfortable in the restroom?

At some point, you've got to do yourself a favor and make that lone brain cell work for you.
  • Options
    I think national security and creating jobs are far more important than this tangential shit.
    #FuckedUpMillennialPriorities
    #WhyTrumpWins
  • Options
    pawz said:

2001400ex said:

Fuck.

Since when has this debate ever been about dudes feeling uncomfortable in the restroom?

At some point, you've got to do yourself a favor and make that lone brain cell work for you.
    Have you ever been in a woman's bathroom? There are like stall doors and stuff. Fuck you are stupid and gullible. And a pussy.
  • Options

I think national security and creating jobs are far more important than this tangential shit.
    #FuckedUpMillennialPriorities
    #WhyTrumpWins

Sounds like you care.
  • Options
    ApostleofGriefApostleofGrief Member Posts: 3,904
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    edited May 2016
    Everywhere is freaks and hairies
    Dykes and fairies
    Tell me where is sanity?

Tax the rich
    Feed the poor
    Till there are rich no more

I'd love to change the world
    But I don't know what to do
    So I'll leave it up to you

Population keeps on breeding
    Nation bleeding
    Still more feeding, economy

Life is funny, skies are sunny
    Bees make honey
    Who needs money? Monopoly

World pollution
    There's no solution
    Institution, electrocution

Just black and white
    Rich or poor
    Them and us
    Stop the war

I'd love to change the world
    But I don't know what to do
    So I'll leave it up to you

-------

I'd Love to Change the World
    Ten Years After

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sg6xaFZStEI
  • Options
    d2dd2d Member Posts: 3,109
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    So, a Tranny walks into a ladies room and scares a 9 year old girl half to death. If this didn't happen at UW, where is her "Safe Place" ???
  • Options
    sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper
    I don't do hypotheticals