Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

All Hail President Trump

dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
Obama just handed him the election.

All Public Schools in the US will be instructed tomorrow to allow transgender students to use bathrooms matching their gender identity.

Ho. Lee. Chit.

Komo 4
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    We? are fucking insane.
  • Options
    doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper
    I don't see the problem.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 42,174
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    The fuck is wrong with people?!?

Dicks are going to get shot off. Mark it down. In ink.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,637
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited May 2016
    Didn't Trump let Cait use the ladies room? What gives?
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,816
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    Better question: why are we allowing kids to decide whether or not they want to undergo a transgender surgery while they are still not of legal age?

Not trying to be an asshole, but are we really comfortable as a society for example to say that a 15 year old is of a sound enough mind to make the decision to undergo a sex change operation?
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,293
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker

Tequilla said:

Better question: why are we allowing kids to decide whether or not they want to undergo a transgender surgery while they are still not of legal age?

Not trying to be an asshole, but are we really comfortable as a society for example to say that a 15 year old is of a sound enough mind to make the decision to undergo a sex change operation?

Clearly you've not been through 'parenting the millenials' class.

It's all about giving the little fuckers their own voice. So they can find their true being. Or some bullshit like that.
    Allowing them to be themselves, in a safe, uncompetitive lifestyle. Treatment with soft gloves and consistently stroking their ego is highly encouraged.
  • Options

I don't see the problem.

Until your 16 year old daughter undresses in the locker room and gets checked out by Swaye with a boner in his Orkin pants. She yells at him to get out, but he informs her that he identifies himself as a Cherokee Squaw, so it's all good. Are you going to see the problem then?
    Hi, this scenario doesn't actually exist. Nice straw man though, you must have worked yourself into a pretty righteous lather.
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,951
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

I don't see the problem.

Until your 16 year old daughter undresses in the locker room and gets checked out by Swaye with a boner in his Orkin pants. She yells at him to get out, but he informs her that he identifies himself as a Cherokee Squaw, so it's all good. Are you going to see the problem then?
    Hi, this scenario doesn't actually exist. Nice straw man though, you must have worked yourself into a pretty righteous lather.
    The problem with the liberal mind. Case. In. Poont.

You never played chess, obviously. This scenario isn't even 4 or 5 moves ahead either. Christ.
  • Options
    I'm more concerned about rapes by cis males, which, whether in Autzen parking lots or Maltby bedrooms, are an actual, certifiable, problem.
  • Options
    allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    This is great news. Obama is 7 years late on being an actual human being but better late than never, I guess.
  • Options

I don't see the problem.

It's straw person, asshole
    I'm glad that you're finally adopting the proper discourses.
  • Options

I don't see the problem.

No. And if you can't figure out why then you're dumber than I thought.
  • Options
    d2dd2d Member Posts: 3,109
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
  • Options

It's funny because he didn't know which bathroom to use either.
  • Options
    HippopeteamusHippopeteamus Member Posts: 1,946
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    edited May 2016
    Is this issue really even important enough or concerning a large enough portion of the population for federal or state governments to legislate either way on it? I don't think anyone would really notice or care if someone who had gone through gender reassignment surgery was using one bathroom or the other. I personally do not think gender reassignment surgery is praiseworthy (I think it is a fundamental deception of who an individual is, in a similar way I don't like the idea of any cosmetic surgery that is not based on repairing physical damage). But if a woman who changed her body to look like a man used the men's bathroom, it does not really seem like a big deal.