Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

time to buy stocks?

Comments

• Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

so... Puppy been prosperous for 1 month?

No just made fortune in 1 month relative to fear mongering traders sitting on cash, waiting for "bubble" to burst. Im a long term investor...but still dabble in the dips. Like to have the newest benz with short term profits. Shoot me for rollin shiny for the bitches

Does your Mercedes make a stock handivan or do you have to order custom. Either way I'm sure they're expensive. But no doubt the government and charities pay most of the cost. that should leave your investment profits for things like matches and a can of gas.
    Ok, there goes your future at HH. Allow me to show you the gate new fish.
    lolz
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    edited May 2016
    EwaDawg said:

?

Regardless of what the TCU MAB says, timing the market is the worst mistake you can make when investing.

Sure you can buy conservative stocks or keep 10 % in cash or bonds, etc but wholesale changes based on the direction of the wind is PLSS stupid.

Puppy handles markets like the 91 defense...push up the middle heat from the edges. Free Pub passion.

No just made fortune in 1 month relative to fear mongering traders sitting on cash, waiting for "bubble" to burst. Im a long term investor...but still dabble in the dips. Like to have the newest benz with short term profits. Shoot me for rollin shiny for the bitches

Does your Mercedes make a stock handivan or do you have to order custom. Either way I'm sure they're expensive. But no doubt the government and charities pay most of the cost. that should leave your investment profits for things like matches and a can of gas.
    lolz
    1 word responses are like your sex life Tommy. 1 pump!
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325

EwaDawg said:

?

Regardless of what the TCU MAB says, timing the market is the worst mistake you can make when investing.

Sure you can buy conservative stocks or keep 10 % in cash or bonds, etc but wholesale changes based on the direction of the wind is PLSS stupid.

Puppy handles markets like the 91 defense...push up the middle heat from the

lolz
    1 word responses are like your sex life Tommy. 1 pump!

1 pump is all you can handle sweet cheeks.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,501
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

Awesome for sheer irony.
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,983
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Puppy whoooooooooshed again.

Damone good at everything.
    No. Puppy won!
  • Options

Nordstrom's is going to tank today. Already down 17% in aftermarket trading to $37.. Profit reduced ~2/3 and no relief in sight.... my guess it's in for a long slow stead fall. I bet you it ends up at $15/share by year end.

Its nordstrom dude. No 's
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Tequilla said:

J, why don't you enlighten us you whiny little giner cunt on what your thoughts?

Let me guess, you're bullish on your right hand and rolling joints out back behind the bars where you're busy picking up trashy ginger skanks that like getting their shitters drilled and then taking their feces down their throat after you slut shame ATM them?

I'm bullish on you not having an original thought and continuing to suck off Boobs as his future heir apparent whenever the AIDS that he has gotten from taking too much jizz from Uncle Race in the ass finally takes him on a Friday sacrifice.

Where has this been all along? It was so good I thought it was an old Puppy rant.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited May 2016

Tequilla said:

J, why don't you enlighten us you whiny little giner cunt on what your thoughts?

Let me guess, you're bullish on your right hand and rolling joints out back behind the bars where you're busy picking up trashy ginger skanks that like getting their shitters drilled and then taking their feces down their throat after you slut shame ATM them?

I'm bullish on you not having an original thought and continuing to suck off Boobs as his future heir apparent whenever the AIDS that he has gotten from taking too much jizz from Uncle Race in the ass finally takes him on a Friday sacrifice.

Where has this been all along? It was so good I thought it was an old Puppy rant.
    Anyone can do what puppy does. One trick pony. Just skip the meds, take off the gloves, and ROLL TIDE baby!!!!1
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    PurpleJ said:

Tequilla said:

Anyone can do what puppy does. One trick pony. Just skip the meds, take off the gloves, and ROLL TIDE baby!!!!1
    You don't know what it is like to take the gloves off ... leave that to the master fucktarded J
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Tequilla said:

PurpleJ said:

Tequilla said:

You don't know what it is like to take the gloves off ... leave that to the master fucktarded J
    What were you drinking last night?
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,832
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    PurpleJ said:

We have rules?

Yes

a plastic blow up doll (bspn) the near the crotch of a dressed dude (sec) is over the line

now you know
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

PurpleJ said:

We have rules?

Yes

a plastic blow up doll (bspn) the near the crotch of a dressed dude (sec) is over the line

now you know
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I'm hearing a gif of a Russian abortion is over the line.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    Standard Supporter

PurpleJ said:

We have rules?

Yes

now you know
    Press with a twist. Double up.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,832
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    It's not pressing if it's true.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

It's not pressing if it's true.

ESPN likes winners.

Water wettens.
  • Options

Tequilla said:

Not close to a puppy rant. Hurt my eyes. But 'a' for effort.
  • Options
    AlexisAlexis Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,997
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Da fuck is all this stock talk. Whenever I get a check, I immediately put 80% right in my checking account, and 20% right into savings. Then I pay bills and shit with the 80% and blow the 20% on beer. (And maybe pizza). Once the 20% is used up, I take whatever left in the checking, and buy more beer. Fucking foolproof. Works every time and is market crash proof.