Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

time to buy stocks?

Comments

• Options
    EwaDawgEwaDawg Member Posts: 3,992
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited May 2016

?

Regardless of what the TCU MAB says, timing the market is the worst mistake you can make when investing.

Sure you can buy conservative stocks or keep 10 % in cash or bonds, etc but wholesale changes based on the direction of the wind is PLSS stupid.

• Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    Nobody is saying timing the market is a sound strategy from the standpoint of your total holdings ...

But if you think the market is inflated and you are going to make a significant position into the market, you are advised to find a good price.

The best long term strategy is consistent earnings through your 401k or similar.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,523
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Tequilla said:

J, why don't you enlighten us you whiny little giner cunt on what your thoughts?

Let me guess, you're bullish on your right hand and rolling joints out back behind the bars where you're busy picking up trashy ginger skanks that like getting their shitters drilled and then taking their feces down their throat after you slut shame ATM them?

I'm bullish on you not having an original thought and continuing to suck off Boobs as his future heir apparent whenever the AIDS that he has gotten from taking too much jizz from Uncle Race in the ass finally takes him on a Friday sacrifice.

Whatcha drinking tonight?
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Tequilla said:

J, why don't you enlighten us you whiny little giner cunt on what your thoughts?

Let me guess, you're bullish on your right hand and rolling joints out back behind the bars where you're busy picking up trashy ginger skanks that like getting their shitters drilled and then taking their feces down their throat after you slut shame ATM them?

I'm bullish on you not having an original thought and continuing to suck off Boobs as his future heir apparent whenever the AIDS that he has gotten from taking too much jizz from Uncle Race in the ass finally takes him on a Friday sacrifice.

YVBFE
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited May 2016
    Tequilla said:

I'm into blondes right now. Try to keep up. #MasterRace

You seem upset. Go Blues.
  • Options
    PurpleJ said:

Tequilla said:

blondes = bimbos = no brains

Not disproving my theory with that one
  • Options
    doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Tequilla said:

PurpleJ said:

Tequilla said:

Sounds like the whisky talking. Take the L and come back tomorrow with a more coherent line of bullshit.
  • Options
    ApostleofGriefApostleofGrief Member Posts: 3,904
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    Nordstrom's is going to tank today. Already down 17% in aftermarket trading to $37.. Profit reduced ~2/3 and no relief in sight.... my guess it's in for a long slow stead fall. I bet you it ends up at $15/share by year end.
  • Options

Nordstrom's is going to tank today. Already down 17% in aftermarket trading to $37.. Profit reduced ~2/3 and no relief in sight.... my guess it's in for a long slow stead fall. I bet you it ends up at $15/share by year end.

Very solid call ... their whole business is built off of the brick and mortar business with personal attention caught in a world where more and more is moving online and they have pretty much no online presence in place.
  • Options
    ApostleofGriefApostleofGrief Member Posts: 3,904
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    JC Penney probably is in for another fall too, earnings out tomorrow, although they have improved.
  • Options
    sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Tequilla said:

PurpleJ said:

Tequilla said:

not true. many say, Yellow Labs are smarter than Chocolate or Black labs
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    We have rules?
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,566
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Any girl who goes ATM without using an enema beforehand probably has the clap or worse, Jesus
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    Tequilla said:

I will have some free time this summer starting in July ... if anybody has a stock that they'd like reviewed or recommends, I'll be more than happy to take a look into it and give you my thoughts.

Pu p dont do advice, he's on the giving end
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

so... Puppy been prosperous for 1 month?

No just made fortune in 1 month relative to fear mongering traders sitting on cash, waiting for "bubble" to burst. Im a long term investor...but still dabble in the dips. Like to have the newest benz with short term profits. Shoot me for rollin shiny for the bitches

Does your Mercedes make a stock handivan or do you have to order custom. Either way I'm sure they're expensive. But no doubt the government and charities pay most of the cost. that should leave your investment profits for things like matches and a can of gas.
    Ok, there goes your future at HH. Allow me to show you the gate new fish.