Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Trump starting on crooked Hillary

Comments

• Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

No one gives a fuck about Benghazi.

DISAGREE

APAG's too upset about Benghazi to give a shit about Boobs' return
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,726
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

People care about Benghazi and the emails. When did Hondo hack Sven?

Maybe anyone that isn't a lemming realizes the 4 years and several investigations led by people who want to destroy Hillary, have turned up nothing. And the best part is, Republicans actually looked bad in the reports by denying funding for security there.

But why educate yourself race. Keep up your lemming ways.
    Maybe you just dropped a load of bullshit and the 200 FBI agents giving immunity to Clinton underlings aren't done yet.

Maybe we already have clear proof she lied about the you tube video and called the families of the dead, liars.

Maybe the reason the exit polls of democratic voters in state after state that Bernie is winning state the main reasons that she is a lying cunt and they will vote for Trump before her

Maybe
    She is a liar, that's for sure. But she wasn't culpable in Benghazi. Stick to real shit and not lies.

Ironic.
    She is culpable for lying to the public, perp walking some loser in Cali for the you tube video, and calling the family of the dead, liars

She is responsible for the death of the Ambassador. It was her fucking job. She's the gal that you want to take the call at 2AM remember?
    Ironic. You calling Hillary a liar while lying.
    What is my lie?
    I don't have time for a full recap. But we'll start with your comment that she was responsible for the deaths in Benghazi.

Read the Benghazi reports. Even the two Republican committees didn't come to that conclusion.
    So the Secretary of State isn't responsible to protect the Ambassador she sent there. A novel way to suck her dick Little Hondo but we're not going to allow it. I didn't lie and you have told numerous whoppers here today.
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs

Tequilla said:

Let's put to the side whether or not Hillary was culpable for Benghazi ...

Can't there be agreement in that how she handled the stuff was anywhere from poor to beyond poor? What is done is done on that ... but the part that leaves me with the bitter taste in my mouth is that the finger pointing has gone everywhere but her (from her standpoint). I've never once heard her say anything to the effect of lamenting on how she could have done better.

And, can't we all agree that whether she gets indicted or not for her servers and classified documents, that what she did there was clearly wrong and that people in her position with access to the most classified documents need to take great care in the security of those documents and in her case she clearly didn't? Cyber security for a person in her position should be a no brainer ... yet it wasn't.

At the end of the day to me, she's untrustworthy and her lack of accountability for her actions is beyond annoying and concerning to me. I don't care who she ran against, I would vote for the other candidate.

Bingo

Hillary has handled Benghazi like a software company upper manager throwing the middle managers and lower level staff under the bus because of a crappy product design.
    Trump's not subtle enough to make this argument unfortunately ...

But if a politician handled this correctly and said let's forget about jail or no jail or whatnot ... but just laid out how she handled the situation in a way that rang true to the average American that her behavior is/was no different than the average middle management boss that sucks at their job ... the same middle manager that just about every American is very familiar with ... the issue is basically over with and Hillary's got about zero ability to maneuver out of her faults. The more that she raises her hand and gives that "oh no no no no no" face that she does while arguing against it, the more she twists herself into the ground.

To me, she can argue that Benghazi wasn't her fault and could have happened anywhere at anytime. She can argue that her files were secure on her server and that she took care of the fact. She can't argue that her communication with the fallen's families was beyond poor. She can't argue that she should have known better with the servers. She can't effectively argue those positions. And these aren't positions that are just random little things that aren't viewed as big deals. These are examples of where she had responsibilities that give insight into her views as Commander in Chief. She likes to talk about how Trump is too much of a "loose cannon" to be in that position. But she has also shown herself to be somewhere between incompetent and beyond reproach. She likes to talk about being a fighter for the people. But the reality is that she constantly views and puts herself in positions where she's above the people.

For those that don't see how Hillary can and very likely will lose in November ... the above is a very simple playbook of how that can happen.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Tequilla said:

Can't there be agreement in that how she handled the stuff was anywhere from poor to beyond poor? What is done is done on that ... but the part that leaves me with the bitter taste in my mouth is that the finger pointing has gone everywhere but her (from her standpoint). I've never once heard her say anything to the effect of lamenting on how she could have done better.

And, can't we all agree that whether she gets indicted or not for her servers and classified documents, that what she did there was clearly wrong and that people in her position with access to the most classified documents need to take great care in the security of those documents and in her case she clearly didn't? Cyber security for a person in her position should be a no brainer ... yet it wasn't.

At the end of the day to me, she's untrustworthy and her lack of accountability for her actions is beyond annoying and concerning to me. I don't care who she ran against, I would vote for the other candidate.

You need a different news source. A simple Google search turned up many quotes from her taking responsibility.

Tequila is another lemming.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/secretary-of-state-hillary-clinton-takes-responsibility-for-benghazi-attack/

• Options
    My source is what I hear from her in debates and interviews which self admittedly is not something I pay attention to 100% of the time.

You may need to learn the difference between "I've never heard" and "She never has" ... fucktard.

As for google searching ... I speak from the hip ... not writing a research paper (contrary to popular belief) ... that's the difference between getting paid (or not) for your opinion.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,726
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

Tequilla said:

You need a different news source. A simple Google search turned up many quotes from her taking responsibility.

Tequila is another lemming.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/secretary-of-state-hillary-clinton-takes-responsibility-for-benghazi-attack/

I thought you were out of time
  • Options
    And BTW, it took her over a month to publically come out and take responsibility. Lengthy in my book.

And one thing that I've heard a lot coming from her end on the campaign trail (and even called out in her interview/article) is to the effect that "we live in dangerous times and these things happen" ... I hate hearing that. While it's a true statement ... the question I have is what are you going to do about it. Too often what I hear is this idea that we're powerless to stop that. Bullshit.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Tequilla said:

And BTW, it took her over a month to publically come out and take responsibility. Lengthy in my book.

And one thing that I've heard a lot coming from her end on the campaign trail (and even called out in her interview/article) is to the effect that "we live in dangerous times and these things happen" ... I hate hearing that. While it's a true statement ... the question I have is what are you going to do about it. Too often what I hear is this idea that we're powerless to stop that. Bullshit.

You sound just like Trump. Nice work.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    CHRIST

Focus on stuff that actually moves the needle with American voters.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

CHRIST

Focus on stuff that actually moves the needle with American voters.

Like how Hilldabeast's Coal Industry comment gave Michigan, Ohio, West Virginia, and Pennsylvania to Trump?
    Exactly.

People vote with their wallets.
  • Options
    PetermanPeterman Member Posts: 675
    5 Awesomes First Comment Name Dropper First Anniversary
    This thread reads like a comment section on The Blaze.
  • Options
    2001400ex said:

Tequilla said:

You sound just like Trump. Nice work.
    There's a lot that Trump says that I agree with ... there's things that he says that absolutely makes me cringe. He's far from an ideal candidate in my book. But if I was looking for an ideal candidate that fully represented my views, I'd vote for myself.
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,280
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    dnc said:
    You and Sven, and your damn acronyms that 50% of the time I can't figure out.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,029

dnc said:
    You and Sven, and your damn acronyms that 50% of the time I can't figure out.
    They're the only insiders on their inside jokes. Lonely world.