Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Tedford likes to pound the rock...

124»

Comments

• FremontTrollFremontTroll Member Posts: 4,744

Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

The problem with Tedford is he's an over analytical piece of shit like the UW head coach has shown to be. Their playbooks have gotten more and more complex over the years.

I guess I would be somewhat happy at the thought of Smith being gone.

Good point ... the coaches should be less analytical and more of a just let the athletes play kind of coach ...

How's that working out for Romar?
    Good point. I totally forgot how much better Tedford and Peterman's offenses performed in their latter years.
    Let's be really honest ...

If the plays work, the play calling is great. When they don't, it sucks.

You can deep dive the why all anybody wants, but I think it is very easy to conclude that the UW offense this should be the best Pete has had here in 3 years and the results should support that.
    This is why you're a shit poster and an annoying doog. Every fucking play in the history of football looks good drawn up. Having your players execute, calling plays they can execute, calling the right plays at the right time... All of that goes into whether the play calling is good or bad.

Tedford had a huge article written about how he used everything he liked from watching other teams. The result was no identity, a huge playbook and confused players.

I've seen some of the worst two minute offenses under Peterman. Players have often looked confused and struggled to line up. We have aj delay of games even though we don't huddle.

Open your fucking eyes sometime.
    The Wild Swede didn't even work on paper.
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 36,921 Founders Club
    dnc said:

PurpleJ said:

I do. I identify as having a BBC on a white man's body.

I didn't realize that was you. Shouldn't the hat say J and he be smoking a fatty?
    P for Purp.
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133

The problem with Tedford is he's an over analytical piece of shit like the UW head coach has shown to be. Their playbooks have gotten more and more complex over the years.

So you prefer Sark or Ty.
    You prefer little boys.
    And you cant come up with anything better than that. Makes it easy to see how you cant recognize what UW has in Petersen. Oh the less than intelligent (you) will quote his record at UW as proof. Unfortunately you are not smart enough to dig deeper into what he was left and the difference in cultures between he and 7. He didn't come in and do a remodel. He came in and tore that bitch down past the foundation and started rebuilding brick by brick. However you are one of the non conformist goth nerds that permeates this place. You spout your non conformity anti Petersen vile like it is truth just because you and others repeat it. Sorry Chubbs but you are wrong. Don't bother hopping aboard the Petersen/Browning bandwagon next year. Your ticket was lost in processing.

Puppy, where the F is that higher discussion board? Serious dialog is sorely missing around here. Most of you fucks might as well be Oregon or Wazzu fans.
    Good stuff Ice. 55 is lost somwhere in Don James 2nd year.
    edited April 2016

Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

Good point ... the coaches should be less analytical and more of a just let the athletes play kind of coach ...

Good point. I totally forgot how much better Tedford and Peterman's offenses performed in their latter years.

You can deep dive the why all anybody wants, but I think it is very easy to conclude that the UW offense this should be the best Pete has had here in 3 years and the results should support that.
    This is why you're a shit poster and an annoying doog. Every fucking play in the history of football looks good drawn up. Having your players execute, calling plays they can execute, calling the right plays at the right time... All of that goes into whether the play calling is good or bad.

Tedford had a huge article written about how he used everything he liked from watching other teams. The result was no identity, a huge playbook and confused players.

I've seen some of the worst two minute offenses under Peterman. Players have often looked confused and struggled to line up. We have aj delay of games even though we don't huddle.

You're quickly becoming the worst poster here 55. How the not-so-mighty has fallen.

Questions for you Road. How do you run a 2-minute offense with Cyler Myress? How do you run a 2-minute offense with an inexperienced, underclassmen oline and big sky WR's? 2 minute offenses are predicated on WR's getting quick seperation and CATCHING THE FUCKING BALL. Get your pinheaded bean out your dried up cunt. So sick of you deuche's flapping without understanding the intricacies of the game.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123

Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

You're quickly becoming the worst poster here 55. How the not-so-mighty has fallen.

Questions for you Road. How do you run a 2-minute offense with Cyler Myress? How do you run a 2-minute offense with an inexperienced, underclassmen oline and big sky WR's? 2 minute offenses are predicated on WR's getting quick seperation and CATCHING THE FUCKING BALL. Get your pinheaded bean out your dried up cunt. So sick of you deuche's flapping without understanding the intricacies of the game.
    A two minute offense is predicated on organization. Teams line up quickly. Teams practice it every day so that when Saturday comes, they know what they are doing. You are talking about executing a two minute offense. I'm talking about lining up correctly, playing fast... You know, how a two minute offense typically operates. It has nothing to do with Cyler's arm strength or a young OL.

I know more about the game than you. You just splurt out the same cliches we have read/heard for years. You probably wouldn't know what the a gap is or what a double eagle front is without googling it.

Grab a tablet and a cold beer. I'll help you learn the game Pup. It's about time you queef something intelligent out every now and than.

Too many years of arguing with Fetters and Kimmy has clouded your mind. Maybe the meds played a part too. I'm not sure, I'm no doctor.
    PurpleJ said:
    We want posters here that piss purple and gold. You only piss gold.

Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

A two minute offense is predicated on organization. Teams line up quickly. Teams practice it every day so that when Saturday comes, they know what they are doing. You are talking about executing a two minute offense. I'm talking about lining up correctly, playing fast... You know, how a two minute offense typically operates. It has nothing to do with Cyler's arm strength or a young OL.

I know more about the game than you. You just splurt out the same cliches we have read/heard for years. You probably wouldn't know what the a gap is or what a double eagle front is without googling it.

Grab a tablet and a cold beer. I'll help you learn the game Pup. It's about time you queef something intelligent out every now and than.

Too many years of arguing with Fetters and Kimmy has clouded your mind. Maybe the meds played a part too. I'm not sure, I'm no doctor.
    Road you ignant fuck, if you dont have the athletes you cant run any offense in the pac12, maybe in the big10, not here.. Watching your classmates play sports your whole life in no way qualifies you to lecture pup on football.. Stick to the pudcast, youre safe there. Pup will damone your dumbass in quick fashion, careful!

Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

Road you ignant fuck, if you dont have the athletes you cant run any offense in the pac12, maybe in the big10, not here.. Watching your classmates play sports your whole life in no way qualifies you to lecture pup on football.. Stick to the pudcast, youre safe there. Pup will damone your dumbass in quick fashion, careful!
    Everyone runs a two minute offense regardless of their style of offense. Try and keep up. I'm disappointed that this is what you've become.

Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

Everyone runs a two minute offense regardless of their style of offense. Try and keep up. I'm disappointed that this is what you've become.
    Let Idaho, Rutgers or Portland State run their 2 minute offense against death row 10 times. 10 times they'll fail to reach pay dirt. Get it yet cunttard? Now for the slow and retartded...insert the 2014 offense with Myley or last year at Boise St. How was Pete supposed to run a successful 2-minute offense you blind motherfucker 55.
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 36,921 Founders Club

PurpleJ said:
    We want posters here that piss purple and gold. You only piss gold.
    You bleed purple and piss gold. Fuck people!

Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

Let Idaho, Rutgers or Portland State run their 2 minute offense against death row 10 times. 10 times they'll fail to reach pay dirt. Get it yet cunttard? Now for the slow and retartded...insert the 2014 offense with Myley or last year at Boise St. How was Pete supposed to run a successful 2-minute offense you blind motherfucker 55.
    Pete's teams didn't even know where to line up. Again, those schools probably would get shut down 10 out of 10, but at minimum they would line up correctly and attempt to run a two minute offense. Pull thy head out thy cunt!