Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Tedford likes to pound the rock...

Comments

• PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 36,921 Founders Club

The problem with Tedford is he's an over analytical piece of shit like the UW head coach has shown to be. Their playbooks have gotten more and more complex over the years.

I guess I would be somewhat happy at the thought of Smith being gone.

So you prefer Sark or Ty.
    You prefer little boys.
    And you cant come up with anything better than that. Makes it easy to see how you cant recognize what UW has in Petersen. Oh the less than intelligent (you) will quote his record at UW as proof. Unfortunately you are not smart enough to dig deeper into what he was left and the difference in cultures between he and 7. He didn't come in and do a remodel. He came in and tore that bitch down past the foundation and started rebuilding brick by brick. However you are one of the non conformist goth nerds that permeates this place. You spout your non conformity anti Petersen vile like it is truth just because you and others repeat it. Sorry Chubbs but you are wrong. Don't bother hopping aboard the Petersen/Browning bandwagon next year. Your ticket was lost in processing.

Puppy, where the F is that higher discussion board? Serious dialog is sorely missing around here. Most of you fucks might as well be Oregon or Wazzu fans.
    7-6 (4-5)

NOC. HTH.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    Tequilla said:

The problem with Tedford is he's an over analytical piece of shit like the UW head coach has shown to be. Their playbooks have gotten more and more complex over the years.

Good point ... the coaches should be less analytical and more of a just let the athletes play kind of coach ...

How's that working out for Romar?
    Good point. I totally forgot how much better Tedford and Peterman's offenses performed in their latter years.
    Double reverse fly sweep flea flicker bubble screen
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

So you prefer Sark or Ty.
    No. We prefer an actual winner. What the fuck did Tedford ever win?
    Hey dipshit, I was referring to Petersen. Try to keep up.
    That's nice, even though the thread is about Tedford.

Peterman is 8-10 by the way. He's no winner.
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,825

Tequilla said:

Good point ... the coaches should be less analytical and more of a just let the athletes play kind of coach ...

Good point. I totally forgot how much better Tedford and Peterman's offenses performed in their latter years.
    Let's be really honest ...

If the plays work, the play calling is great. When they don't, it sucks.

You can deep dive the why all anybody wants, but I think it is very easy to conclude that the UW offense this should be the best Pete has had here in 3 years and the results should support that.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

You can deep dive the why all anybody wants, but I think it is very easy to conclude that the UW offense this should be the best Pete has had here in 3 years and the results should support that.
    #ProfileInCourage
  • BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    edited April 2016
    Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

Lesbi really honest ...

With the talent that UW has - and had in 2014-2015 - if the play calling is great good this team wins. If they don't, it proves Pete sucks and needs to pack his bags and LEAVE!

You can deep dive the why all anybody wants, but I think it is very easy to conclude that when UW moves beyond 5-4, 4-5 I'll start beating my meat for Pete.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,479 Founders Club
    PM to Ice

If you have to tell people not to believe their eyes about a coach you should light yourself on fire and fuck off and die.

Hope this helps.
  • GrandpaSankeyGrandpaSankey Member Posts: 956

Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

This is why you're a shit poster and an annoying doog. Every fucking play in the history of football looks good drawn up. Having your players execute, calling plays they can execute, calling the right plays at the right time... All of that goes into whether the play calling is good or bad.

Tedford had a huge article written about how he used everything he liked from watching other teams. The result was no identity, a huge playbook and confused players.

I've seen some of the worst two minute offenses under Peterman. Players have often looked confused and struggled to line up. We have aj delay of games even though we don't huddle.

Open your fucking eyes sometime.
    Hurtful

• DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,545 Founders Club
    edited April 2016
    @HeretoBeatmyChest is there an advanced metric that calculates the amount of times an OC has a Pass, Run, Pass 3 and out with a thousand yard rusher in the backfield?

The P,R,P 3 and out is the most predictable bullshit on the planet and pisses me off more than any other kind. I would bet the basement Smith leads the country in that category.
    edited April 2016
    I do. I identify as having a BBC on a white man's body.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    PurpleJ said:

I do. I identify as having a BBC on a white man's body.

I didn't realize that was you. Shouldn't the hat say J and he be smoking a fatty?
  • AlCzervikAlCzervik Member Posts: 1,774

Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

This is why you're a shit poster and an annoying doog. Every fucking play in the history of football looks good drawn up. Having your players execute, calling plays they can execute, calling the right plays at the right time... All of that goes into whether the play calling is good or bad.

Tedford had a huge article written about how he used everything he liked from watching other teams. The result was no identity, a huge playbook and confused players.

I've seen some of the worst two minute offenses under Peterman. Players have often looked confused and struggled to line up. We have aj delay of games even though we don't huddle.

Open your fucking eyes sometime.
    Pretty sure Tequilla is an SMU fan posing as a TCU fan just to make Baylor look bad.