Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

LIFPO

124»

Comments

• PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,764 Swaye's Wigwam
    Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

So you're saying we have a chance?

Yep.

Let me illustrate with causation and other shit I don't understand:

Also wondering why LIFPO got co-opted by the our new found Doogs on the board.

This board had 3 or 4 Doogs before 3-0. Now everyone has lost their fucking mind because we rolled a High School intramural squad.

So, what we *REALLY* had was about 5-6 HHBs, and 10-15 closet Doogs who are now spinning this shit like a record player. The 3 or 4 total Doogs remain. The non closeted Doogs should go guzzle a litre of kerosene and swallow a torch shaped like Woodward's dong. The closet Doogs who are now emerging from under their rocks should only have to whittle the wood to make the dick torches, and then watch the others roast. Serves as a good warning for what type of behaviour yields 0-12 and eternal mockery from the Football Gods (and Coogs).

I thought this board was a safe haven from Doogfarm, and yet here we are, with 1 decent and 2 shitty wins and it starts. It's like everyone forgot 26-25. Fuck. Wake me when we win the North, otherwise Sark and his newfound Army of Retards need to GTFO.
    Jesus Christ. Save yourself some time, Tequilla, and let things fucking play out.

That would hurt, if it wasn't coming from the Doog in Chief.
    Doog in chief? Check the facts you drippy cunt

Ive been saying for months I expect 10 wins, minimum. I have said this is a conference championship caliber team, barring shit-tier coaching, play calling in particular.

http://hardcorehusky.com/forums/#/discussion/2076/on-paper-this-team-should-win-the-pac-12/p1

As of now, we are 3-0 with the meat of our schedule coming in the next month. Sark needs to go 2-2 minimum over the next 4 games to have any chance of salvaging the season. I'm going to LIFPO and hope they win every fucking game.
    Plunger rapes are unacceptable. If Oregon or Stanford win by double digits I want his ass fired at midfield.

11-2 is entirely possible, 10-3 minimum. Anything less and diaf.
    Jesus Christ Tequilla, less novel more funny. Fuck.
    Ironic
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    I love this bored after a good scrimmage.

We very well could start out 4-0, lose three straight after that and go 7-6. We aren't going to fire Sark until after the season, so LIFPO. Nobody here seems like a doogman doog who is fine with 7-6 and says shit about incremental progress, or uses 0-12 to argue why Sark is a good coach, etc.

There are fans here who say, "Fuck it, we look pretty good so far, let's see what the fuck happens." Nothing has changed regarding expectations for Sark. 9 wins and maybe, just maybe he should keep his job provided we are competitive in every game. If it's 9 wins with some plungers, door.ass.out. 10 wins is good job you chubby bastard, you have most of your team returning, I expect a BCS bowl in 2014.

Whether Woodward and UW will fire him if he doesn't meet expectations is a totally different story.

Woodward will keep him at 7-6 and might even keep him at 6-7 or 5-7.

Only 4-8 or worse is guaranteed door.ass.out.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 105,157 Founders Club
  • topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838

I wasn't happy with 7 wins the past two years, and if it were up to me, Sark would have been fired after last season. Get the fuck out of here with that bullshit. A 9-3 regular season with a bowl win would be a successful season. It won't make me believe Sark is a great coach, but it will make me intrigued for 2014. If that makes me a doog, then I guess I'm a doog.

Jack H. Lockner.

You're a fucking doog.

Hanging your hat on the Hawaii's and Georgia Southern's of the world.

If it were up to you and he should have been fired after last season ... then why are you sucking his fucking dick now?

9-3 with a bowl is bullshit in year 5.

9-3 is third or fourth place in the North. Fuck that. Gold ... or go home.

Sark has gotten every fucking thing he has asked for.

It's year 5 ...
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,380 Founders Club

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Yep.

This board had 3 or 4 Doogs before 3-0. Now everyone has lost their fucking mind because we rolled a High School intramural squad.

So, what we *REALLY* had was about 5-6 HHBs, and 10-15 closet Doogs who are now spinning this shit like a record player. The 3 or 4 total Doogs remain. The non closeted Doogs should go guzzle a litre of kerosene and swallow a torch shaped like Woodward's dong. The closet Doogs who are now emerging from under their rocks should only have to whittle the wood to make the dick torches, and then watch the others roast. Serves as a good warning for what type of behaviour yields 0-12 and eternal mockery from the Football Gods (and Coogs).

I thought this board was a safe haven from Doogfarm, and yet here we are, with 1 decent and 2 shitty wins and it starts. It's like everyone forgot 26-25. Fuck. Wake me when we win the North, otherwise Sark and his newfound Army of Retards need to GTFO.
    Jesus Christ. Save yourself some time, Tequilla, and let things fucking play out.

Ive been saying for months I expect 10 wins, minimum. I have said this is a conference championship caliber team, barring shit-tier coaching, play calling in particular.

http://hardcorehusky.com/forums/#/discussion/2076/on-paper-this-team-should-win-the-pac-12/p1

As of now, we are 3-0 with the meat of our schedule coming in the next month. Sark needs to go 2-2 minimum over the next 4 games to have any chance of salvaging the season. I'm going to LIFPO and hope they win every fucking game.
    Plunger rapes are unacceptable. If Oregon or Stanford win by double digits I want his ass fired at midfield.

Ironic
    If you can't understand that I was busting your balls for doing the same thing you busted my balls about, then I can't help you.

Stop being so dense. You need to crisp shit up.

Irony indeed.
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,764 Swaye's Wigwam
    Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Yep.

Ironic
    If you can't understand that I was busting your balls for doing the same thing you busted my balls about, then I can't help you.

Stop being so dense. You need to crisp shit up.

Irony indeed.
    Uhh...
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,380 Founders Club
    We should get a room. That, or Aurora 7-11. Abundance.
  • GladstoneGladstone Member Posts: 16,419
    If Woodward is worth his salt (a huge leap, admittedly), he has already begun probing for potential replacements. 10-3 could be acceptable this year provided no fucking blowouts or Apple Cup-esque meltdowns.
    Gladstone said:

If Dr. Young is worth his salt (a huge leap, admittedly), he has already begun probing for potential replacements. 10-3 could be acceptable this year provided no fucking blowouts or Apple Cup-esque meltdowns.

In the extremely unlikely event Woodward has to fire Sark, do you trust that fag ($75k) to hire a good replacement?
  • PostGameOrangeSlices has reached IrishDoogFS territory in this thread.
  • MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    edited September 2013

Gladstone said:

If Dr. Young is worth his salt (a huge leap, admittedly), he has already begun probing for potential replacements. 10-3 could be acceptable this year provided no fucking blowouts or Apple Cup-esque meltdowns.

In the extremely unlikely event Woodward has to fire Sark, do you trust that fag ($75k) to hire a good replacement?
    I am still hoping my husky fandom on other circumstances. Hope is free after all.

A complete Raider meltdown*implosion^3 = Sarknado in Silver in Black.

Pool Boy will move on before he stones up and fires Dude Brahh (I like to call him that in real life too). I hope I am wrong on that one if my first formula fails.

• Your_MomYour_Mom Member Posts: 393

lifpo

How many seasons do you need to seen played out?

When is it okay with you to expect a Pac 12 championship?

PostGameOrangeSlices has reached IrishDoogFS territory in this thread.

Derp
  • Your_Mom said:

lifpo

Dave Softy Mahler ‏@SoftykjrFS 55m
    @QuornDawg @pat_hm u need to let the next 9 games play out. Fricken relax and let him prove or not prove he deserves the job.
    When he goes 7-6, Softy will advocate keeping him for another year as we "still don't know" if he is the guy or not.

Then when he's fired Softy will claim he "knew" in 2010 that Sark wasn't the guy.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,652

Your_Mom said:

lifpo

@QuornDawg @pat_hm u need to let the next 9 games play out. Fricken relax and let him prove or not prove he deserves the job.
    When he goes 7-6, Softy will advocate keeping him for another year as we "still don't know" if he is the guy or not.

Then when he's fired Softy will claim he "knew" in 2010 that Sark wasn't the guy.
    And that in a nutshell is why youre not a husky fan. You're a jackass who just got blocked.
    Excellent Rufio avatar

• Your_Mom said:

lifpo

And that in a nutshell is why youre not a husky fan. You're a jackass who just got blocked.
    I loved that response he gave me. After he was claiming he regrets his mistake supporting Ty, then I remind some jackass that he learned nothing from 2011, 2007 or 2006 then he blows up on me like that.

Fat fuck wishes he could ever take one class at UW.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,652

Your_Mom said:

lifpo

I loved that response he gave me. After he was claiming he regrets his mistake supporting Ty, then I remind some jackass that he learned nothing from 2011, 2007 or 2006 then he blows up on me like that.

Fat fuck wishes he could ever take one class at UW.
    #HiHarv