Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Wtf? I thought voter ID was about voter fraud

13»

Comments

• ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

I'm not the one that is confused. Not having automatic registration is not against the constitution. It has nothing to do with race, color or previous condition of servitude

Continue to flail away. I had to go to the courthouse the first time I registered to vote.

Fuck off

Just because you had to ride a horse and buggy to get to the courthouse, doesn't mean millenials are lazy because they want an easier registration process.

I mean millenials are lazy fucks. But your faggoty ass is stuck in the wrong century.
    You're the worst.

Just awful.
    Means a lot coming from you.
    I know.

I only go after the shitty posters.
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    PurpleJ said:

2001400ex said:

It should be harder to vote. Not financially but if you are too stupid or lazy to make an effort to vote then fuck you.

That's what i wrote ass wipe

It used to be harder to vote. And it was constitutional.

Your eyes are as good as mine.

Section 1. The right of citizens of the United States to vote shall not be denied or abridged by the United States or by any State on account of race, color, or previous condition of servitude.

Maybe because it says "abridged" rather than "infringed", you are confused.
    Stop appropriating our culture you sighted piece of shit
    You must love the national anthem. Oh say Jose can you seeee......
    FIFY
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

I'm not the one that is confused. Not having automatic registration is not against the constitution. It has nothing to do with race, color or previous condition of servitude

Continue to flail away. I had to go to the courthouse the first time I registered to vote.

Fuck off

Just because you had to ride a horse and buggy to get to the courthouse, doesn't mean millenials are lazy because they want an easier registration process.

I mean millenials are lazy fucks. But your faggoty ass is stuck in the wrong century.
    You're the worst.

Just awful.
    Means a lot coming from you.
    I know.

I only go after the shitty posters.
    That was you coming after me? That's all you got?
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,285 Standard Supporter

It should be harder to vote. Not financially but if you are too stupid or lazy to make an effort to vote then fuck you.

One used to have to be male and a landowner. Wasn't unconstitutional. Oh yeah the guys that wrote the constitution liked it that way! I can see that. Pay taxes or don't vote. No gifts of the public treasury that way.
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 37,020 Founders Club
    Sledog said:

One used to have to be male and a landowner. Wasn't unconstitutional. Oh yeah the guys that wrote the constitution liked it that way! I can see that. Pay taxes or don't vote. No gifts of the public treasury that way.
    Sexist.
    PurpleJ said:

Sledog said:

Sexist.
    Yeah and they avoided the hormone vote!
  • ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    Sledog said:

We used to have slaves too. Awww, the good old days.
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 37,020 Founders Club
    Sledog said:

PurpleJ said:

Sledog said:

Sexist.
    My mother was a woman. Fuck off.
    PurpleJ said:

Sledog said:

PurpleJ said:

Sledog said:

Sexist.
    You sure?
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,736 Founders Club
    PurpleJ said:

Sledog said:

PurpleJ said:

Sledog said:

Sexist.
    Link?
  • GrandpaSankeyGrandpaSankey Member Posts: 956
    PurpleJ said:

2001400ex said:

Your eyes are as good as mine.

Section 1. The right of citizens of the United States to vote shall not be denied or abridged by the United States or by any State on account of race, color, or previous condition of servitude.

Maybe because it says "abridged" rather than "infringed", you are confused.
    Stop appropriating our culture you sighted piece of shit
    You must love the national anthem. Oh say can you seeee......
    I respect the nation that doesn't just assume you can but takes the time to axe.