Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Wtf? I thought voter ID was about voter fraud

Comments

• 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    Sledog said:

PurpleJ said:

Maybe he's right and the Ds benefit from voter fraud more than the Rs? Ever think of that? You have a weird habit of making someone else's argument for them with your retard logic.

Heck Ted Kennedy is now eligible to vote in Chicago. I think there is more voter fraud than we realize. ID to vote should be mandatory it's not discriminatory in any way. You need ID for everything else.
    I think there's a couple provisions in the Constitution regarding access to voting. You should read them.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,285 Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

PurpleJ said:

Maybe he's right and the Ds benefit from voter fraud more than the Rs? Ever think of that? You have a weird habit of making someone else's argument for them with your retard logic.

Heck Ted Kennedy is now eligible to vote in Chicago. I think there is more voter fraud than we realize. ID to vote should be mandatory it's not discriminatory in any way. You need ID for everything else.
    I think there's a couple provisions in the Constitution regarding access to voting. You should read them.
    Yeah you need to be a citizen for one.
  • ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    Sledog said:

PurpleJ said:

Too bad there is zero evidence to support this thought of yours.

Also, we???
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,685 Standard Supporter

Sledog said:

PurpleJ said:

Also, we???
    Dino Rossi disagrees.

Sledog said:

PurpleJ said:

Also, we???
    Dino Rossi Al Gore disagrees.
    FIFY
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

PurpleJ said:

Also, we???
    FIFY
    So you agree voter fraud is a thing.

Thanks for playing.
    dnc said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

PurpleJ said:

Also, we???
    FIFY
    So you agree voter fraud is a thing.

Thanks for playing.
    Yes the RNC in Florida screwed the voters in the state. They took away legitimate votes. Not people who are illegal or unregistered.

Fuckstick.
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 37,020 Founders Club
    It's only a partisan issue if you're a partisan hack.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,736 Founders Club
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

It should be harder to vote. Not financially but if you are too stupid or lazy to make an effort to vote then fuck you.

Why not just have everyone who isn't registered to vote marked down as a D vote and be done with it?

Race, protecting the Constitution as always.
    Stupid even for you
    Read the Constitution fuckstick.
    What did I write that is unconstitutional? Everyone has a right to vote. Doesn't mean everyone has to. Too stupid and lazy to register too bad. For 200 years you've had to register

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

It should be harder to vote. Not financially but if you are too stupid or lazy to make an effort to vote then fuck you.

Why not just have everyone who isn't registered to vote marked down as a D vote and be done with it?

Race, protecting the Constitution as always.
    Stupid even for you
    Read the Constitution fuckstick.
    What did I write that is unconstitutional? Everyone has a right to vote. Doesn't mean everyone has to. Too stupid and lazy to register too bad. For 200 years you've had to register

It should be harder to vote.

That's your quote.

That's what i wrote ass wipe

It used to be harder to vote. And it was constitutional.

edited April 2016

Your eyes are as good as mine.

Section 1. The right of citizens of the United States to vote shall not be denied or abridged by the United States or by any State on account of race, color, or previous condition of servitude.

Maybe because it says "abridged" rather than "infringed", you are confused.

I'm not the one that is confused. Not having automatic registration is not against the constitution. It has nothing to do with race, color or previous condition of servitude

Continue to flail away. I had to go to the courthouse the first time I registered to vote.

Fuck off

Just because you had to ride a horse and buggy to get to the courthouse, doesn't mean millenials are lazy because they want an easier registration process.

I mean millenials are lazy fucks. But your faggoty ass is stuck in the wrong century.

2001400ex said:

I'm not the one that is confused. Not having automatic registration is not against the constitution. It has nothing to do with race, color or previous condition of servitude

Continue to flail away. I had to go to the courthouse the first time I registered to vote.

Fuck off

Just because you had to ride a horse and buggy to get to the courthouse, doesn't mean millenials are lazy because they want an easier registration process.

I mean millenials are lazy fucks. But your faggoty ass is stuck in the wrong century.
    You're the worst.

Just awful.
    Means a lot coming from you.
    2001400ex said:

Fuck off

Anytime you want to defend your head up your ass statement about the Constitution will be fine

• Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,571 Founders Club
    We can agree that five hour wait times are complete horseshit, right? What happened in Maricopa County is unconscionable. My unresearched, unsubstantiated theory is that there was an effort to suppress both Trump and Sanders voters.
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 37,020 Founders Club

2001400ex said:

Your eyes are as good as mine.

Section 1. The right of citizens of the United States to vote shall not be denied or abridged by the United States or by any State on account of race, color, or previous condition of servitude.

Maybe because it says "abridged" rather than "infringed", you are confused.
    Stop appropriating our culture you sighted piece of shit
    You must love the national anthem. Oh say can you seeee......