Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Don James statue fundraiser

Comments

• Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Swaye said:

Classic UW AD to ask for regular Joe husky fans to hold a fucking church-style cake bake fundraiser so there can be a statue of the greatest football coach in school history.

On the other side, a hundred bucks says they'll erect a gold plated statue of whatever donut-bumping, butch cut, carpet munching softball coach that won a national title a few years ago.

It never stops. That why we fucking hate you...yes YOU! The AD that reads this bored with distain...you can all get fucked with an AIDS-infected, rusty cheese grater.

What other athletic department in the country does bullshit like this?

Bunch of guilty, white liberal jerk offs congratulating each other over a fucking sustainable (and hopefully a defaulted) stadium but looking down their nose to us...the knuckle-dragging masses to fund a statue of the coach they secretly (but not so secretly) hate and only put up with his memory so that the ashes of his once proud program can continue to fund the lesbian sports.

I'll bet any one of you fucktards that the Alabama AD didn't wait for their Fleenors to post on a message bored and guilt trip 500 idiotic Internet fuckwads to go to a car wash fundraiser so their AD can afford a statue to Nick Saban.

One of us should go stand on a street corner near the stadium holding a cardboard sign to panhandle for the statue. I nominate drunken Ira @Swaye because seeing a real live indigenous person will really tug at the liberal heart strings.
    I'll do it. I will probably steal the money.
    I hope you do. Fucks can't even afford a statue of Don James because they let the program die. Nobody gives a fuck about Husky Football. The next era of coaches won't even consider it a good job.
    GO DAWGS!!!
  • Options
    ApostleofGriefApostleofGrief Member Posts: 3,904
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment

Classic UW AD to ask for regular Joe husky fans to hold a fucking church-style cake bake fundraiser so there can be a statue of the greatest football coach in school history.

On the other side, a hundred bucks says they'll erect a gold plated statue of whatever donut-bumping, butch cut, carpet munching softball coach that won a national title a few years ago.

It never stops. That why we fucking hate you...yes YOU! The AD that reads this bored with distain...you can all get fucked with an AIDS-infected, rusty cheese grater.

Bunch of guilty, white liberal jerk offs congratulating each other over a fucking sustainable (and hopefully a defaulted) stadium but looking down their nose to us...the knuckle-dragging masses to fund a statue of the coach they secretly (but not so secretly) hate and only put up with his memory so that the ashes of his once proud program can continue to fund the lesbian sports.

I'll bet any one of you fucktards that the Alabama AD didn't wait for their Fleenors to post on a message bored and guilt trip 500 idiotic Internet fuckwads to go to a car wash fundraiser so their AD can afford a statue to Nick Saban.

One of us should go stand on a street corner near the stadium holding a cardboard sign to panhandle for the statue. I nominate drunken Ira @Swaye because seeing a real live indigenous person will really tug at the liberal heart strings.
    DON JAMES STATUES LIVES MATTER!
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    Founders Club

Shit post. Shit poster.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,726
    Swaye's Wigwam

They put up a statue of Owens around 2003. I forget how it was funded but this is ridiculous. Owens was okay but James is twice the coach he was and the team didn't rebel against him. Are they going to set up a gofuckme account next? It's an insult.

As much as I despise the SEC cheatin culture, they at least prioritize sports that matter over transgender safe zone badminton. There's not this p.c. bullshit pretense that every sport is equal and precious and social engineers.

It's like you almost get it
  • Options
    CokeGreaterThanPepsiCokeGreaterThanPepsi Member Posts: 7,646
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker

They put up a statue of Owens around 2003. I forget how it was funded but this is ridiculous. Owens was okay but James is twice the coach he was and the team didn't rebel against him. Are they going to set up a gofuckme account next? It's an insult.

As much as I despise the SEC cheatin culture, they at least prioritize sports that matter over transgender safe zone badminton. There's not this p.c. bullshit pretense that every sport is equal and precious and social engineers.

Former players started a fundraiser for the Owens statue as well. Same as is being done for James now.
  • Options

Shit post. Shit poster.
    it's no better than the idea of standing on a corner with a cardboard sign?
    you don't think being influenced by black lives matter is worthwhile?
  • Options

Shit post. Shit poster.
    it's no better than the idea of standing on a corner with a cardboard sign?
    you don't think being influenced by black lives matter is worthwhile?
    OK!
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,898
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

I do get it. I just think there ought to be a level playing field for the Power 5. I believe that's Emmert's dept. So if you're going to go rogue, there needs to be a risk of consequences and one conference shouldn't get favortism or sweetheart tv deals and media treatment.
  • Options
    I really don't give a shit if you're a racist, but you arbitrarily make up the rules for what can and can't be said to protect yourself, while having no regard for how others might feel, and that is what I find to be disgusting.

You have no business telling a fucking Half Brain where they do and do not belong. I am one of the reasons, a very very small reason but a reason nonetheless, that this bored exists. I suggest you have your caretaker put you down on your fucking knees so you can thank me, instead of telling me to leave.

Bitch.
  • Options

I really don't give a shit if you're a racist, but you arbitrarily make up the rules for what can and can't be said to protect yourself, while having no regard for how others might feel, and that is what I find to be disgusting.

You have no business telling a fucking Half Brain where they do and do not belong. I am one of the reasons, a very very small reason but a reason nonetheless, that this bored exists. I suggest you have your caretaker put you down on your fucking knees so you can thank me, instead of telling me to leave.

Bitch.

Shouldn't this be in the Jim Owens Statute thread, fucko?
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,751
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

Make sure he has a skinny, mangy puppy to really seal the deal.
  • Options
    H_DH_D Member Posts: 6,098
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Cardboard Cutout Pete approves of this initiative.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,726
    Swaye's Wigwam

I do get it. I just think there ought to be a level playing field for the Power 5. I believe that's Emmert's dept. So if you're going to go rogue, there needs to be a risk of consequences and one conference shouldn't get favortism or sweetheart tv deals and media treatment.
    You don't get it

At all
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

Swaye said:

I'll do it. I will probably steal the money.
    I hope you do. Fucks can't even afford a statue of Don James because they let the program die. Nobody gives a fuck about Husky Football. The current era of coaches don't even consider it a good job.