Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

HFP

Comments

• Options
    doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper

Some poasters not only have two dads, but two or three big brothers who always show up when their little bro gets himself in a scrape. You all know who you are, and it's pathetic.

Sounds like you are mad bout not really being part of the group.
    Vintage Tommy. Utterly predictable post.
    Troll on, douchebag.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,739
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

You all know who you are, and you're pathetic.

• Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

You all know who you are, and you're pathetic.

Keep fighting the good fight...
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,794
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    edited April 2016
    H_D said:

And one more thing....

I'm not selling out to an AD who literally just jerked themselves off last fall for a stadium sustainability award.

A STADIUM SUSTAINABILITY AWARD!!

I mean, for Christ sakes!

It's pretty sad when this is only medium gay compared to some of the other shit they put out on the internet. I'd put animal crackers, Larry, and dogs dressed up in clothes and bowties as worse.
  • Options
    Del_GriffithDel_Griffith Member Posts: 128
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    Holy fuck am I late to this one... I didn't realize this shit went down until now; about 2 days after I listened to the latest HFP episode. I knew something didn't feel right listening to them talk about women's hoops.

Its a bummer they are parting ways with DJ and HH, but shit happens and I give DJ a ton of credit for taking the high road. I'll still listen to and enjoy all three podcasts, but HFP will never be the same. I hope everything works out for all parties, but I ultimately hope that Jonathan Smith gets canned... 3 practices in and the offense already looks like a dumpster fire.

• Options
    LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 13,113
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    HFP is the rickey henderson of bitching out
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,470
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Their twitter bio says they have three members. I only count two. What gives?
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,502
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

The initial belief was that we could say whatever we wanted without excessive F bombs. There was even a disclaimer about adult content.

The show changed into an interview show. I think one a week would have been fine, but 3 or 4 was excessive and it was hard to even pretend to care about talking to Chris Landon, some random recruiting analyst, and the Doogpound hoops guy.

Chest is going big-time, sacrifices have to be made..
  • Options
    H_DH_D Member Posts: 6,098
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

The initial belief was that we could say whatever we wanted without excessive F bombs. There was even a disclaimer about adult content.

The show changed into an interview show. I think one a week would have been fine, but 3 or 4 was excessive and it was hard to even pretend to care about talking to Chris Landon, some random recruiting analyst, and the Doogpound hoops guy.

• Options
    GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

If TSIO podcast tried this shit, it would last 5 minutes into the initial podcast. I have faith that DDY will always bash the kids. He may actually need help lol. Haha just imagine Dennis having to speak glowingly about Nick Harris.

By the way, I'm still fucking waiting for your tree guy to guest host. Starting to think he doesn't exist....

I will always bash the kids. I hate the kids.

Just because I like college football means I have to start acting like a bunch of overprivileged meatheads deserve my admiration?

Fuck the kids, fuck our football program and especially fuck the fact that I spend The majority of my free time obsessing over worthless minutiae about a craptacular college football team.
    lmao

sigh

story of my life
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Someone should axe what's Lil Jimmy going to say now that RoadDawg's not there for him to parrot?
  • Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,841
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

Whoever was chastising people for getting butt hurt about it...I think you're missing the point. IMO the negative reaction to the subject matter has nothing to do with being bitter whatsoever. I really don't care. Seriously, start talking about Magic Cards and Warcraft for 2 hours and I'd say more power to ya!

But there's a Fetters-sized difference between toning down some "F" bombs and being a fucking phony/acting like you're some renegade podcast and pull a Grinolds at the first opportunity. And at least Griswold actually makes money. Subscriptions ARE at an all-time high, you know?

And I agree I noticed a turn around Victor's dad but just thought they might be being respectful to a player's dad. No big deal.

Then the very next week they start a big thread asking for questions to ask Jewd...now I don't know if that was a passive-aggressive way to call attention that the one and only Adam Jew'd would be on or what. But it certainly wasn't meant to genuinely ask for ideas. Or maybe they would have actually fucking used one. It was genuinely embarrassing listening to the "no agendas" "no upper campus to coattail to" and "uncensored" podcast treat the lazy, link-copying and I'll call it a day, Adam goddamn Jude like he's fucking Dan Patrick or Jim Rome or some shit. After that I knew it would be impossible to take anything seriously again. Which is a shame...

'cuz we're talking 'bout 'access', man. 'Access.'

FREE PUB!!!
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

Since we went to TinyRadio our audience has doubled, and that is outside football season.

This website helped launch our podcast which is why I offered to help Derek anyway I can, including among other things giving him free advice for how to build this site, make some money and it would help him with something else he's trying to do but has 0 chance of doing with this site as is (which I won't mention).

Its fine to say Jen Cohen would be a poor hire and a bad AD. But you cant say the things that have been said here. You cant call players fags. you blame them for not wanting their players and coaches associated with it?

I realize we have come full circle, starting with making fun of Kim about access to hoping to get access but that is a different situation. The AD is different now as the head coach doesn't give a crap about controlling message board content. Kim stifled dissent bc thats what Sark wanted. The football office has heard our podcast several times and liked it. So this has nothing to do with censorship of our content.

I'm looking forward to interviewing players and coaches and hope folks will continue to listen.

No warning just gone.

Good luck with Softys leftovers.

Fucking Doog.