Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Alpha dog too much for Peterman.

Comments

• PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 36,921 Founders Club
    HuskyJW said:

PurpleJ said:

The more I read about Petersen, the more I think he's a small time pussy who stayed out of big boy football for a reason.

You mean like the Fiesta Bowl? ;)
    Yeah but still.

4-5
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,479 Founders Club

PurpleJ said:

The more I read about Petersen, the more I think he's a small time pussy who stayed out of big boy football for a reason.

That's a real possibility, but the guy being quoted is an OC for a Juco. $20 Sven bucks his iq is under 100.
    I might make the same wager on Petersen or Smith
    PurpleJ said:

HuskyJW said:

PurpleJ said:

Yeah but still.

4-5
    He was playing chess with that one. Kim used the Oregon State game :wink: to prop up Sark, his one big game
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 36,921 Founders Club

PurpleJ said:

HuskyJW said:

PurpleJ said:

Yeah but still.

4-5
    He was playing chess with that one. Kim used the Oregon State game :wink: to prop up Sark, his one big game
    Still...
  • AEBAEB Member Posts: 2,971

Petersen was too controlling and conservative for Williams, they said, and Williams — such an "alpha dog" that even Kaub's assistants often deferred to him — was too outgoing for Petersen.

When Petersen can win more than 4 games you guys can suck his dick all you want. Until then with the piles of shit he has played at QB I am sticking with Black Power

Fuck all ya all

@RaceBannon So is Troy more like Huey or more like Bobby?
    No player has ever been on the bench because the coach is a fucktard
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123

PurpleJ said:

That's a real possibility, but the guy being quoted is an OC for a Juco. $20 Sven bucks his iq is under 100.
    I see them as Tequilla types. They are relatively smart, but are also retarded because they have a need to show off how smart they are.

Johnny smith: Hey Pete, check out this play for third and short. They will expect us to run, so we get Marvin Hall on an OLB.

Petersen: I love it. Marvin ran a 4.47 at our mock pro day. He has the advantage.

Then they call the play in the game, Marvin Hall gets stonewalled at the LOS by the OLB, it fucks up the timing and Browning ends up throwing it away under duress.

Peterman and Smith blame Pease during the following film session for not teaching Marvin hall to get off a jam.
  • Ice_HolmvikIce_Holmvik Member Posts: 2,911

That is fucking idiot talk. Honestly Race I understand you are some big man around these parts but I really hope all your anti-Petersen talk is bull shit. Your eyes are as good as mine and if you can not see what Coach P is building you are fucking blind.

PurpleJ said:

I see them as Tequilla types. They are relatively smart, but are also retarded because they have a need to show off how smart they are.

Johnny smith: Hey Pete, check out this play for third and short. They will expect us to run, so we get Marvin Hall on an OLB.

Petersen: I love it. Marvin ran a 4.47 at our mock pro day. He has the advantage.

Then they call the play in the game, Marvin Hall gets stonewalled at the LOS by the OLB, it fucks up the timing and Browning ends up throwing it away under duress.

Peterman and Smith blame Pease during the following film session for not teaching Marvin hall to get off a jam.
    Roaddawg, honestly I thought you were smarter than this garbage. Who was the Wide receivers coach? What does said coach teach? Underwater basket weaving? Fuck no. It is his job to teach the fundamentals and instill the proper mentality into his charges. Settling for second classs recruits because you know you can get them set the tone for Pease's tenure. Take what is easy and don't bother working hard to block your man or sett the edge. The receiver play during the bowl game showed more effort by the receivers in one game than they showed all year. If your coach settles for mediocrity why cant' the receivers. And they did. Blaming Petersen and Smith for Pease's shortcomings is laughable. Petersen doesnt play that game and that is why Pease sold the couch.
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,519 Founders Club

If you can't beat out Miles and Lumpquist, there's a problem.

Thanks Billy. Was just going to post same thing, said it 100 times while he was here. See there's a reason Billy is Alpha dog Mod on the higher discussion bored.
    Alright! I'm a mod! I'm going to ban people who promote the SEC bullshit.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,377 Founders Club

• GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,485 Standard Supporter
  • section_332section_332 Member Posts: 2,403

PurpleJ said:

Roaddawg, honestly I thought you were smarter than this garbage. Who was the Wide receivers coach? What does said coach teach? Underwater basket weaving? Fuck no. It is his job to teach the fundamentals and instill the proper mentality into his charges. Settling for second classs recruits because you know you can get them set the tone for Pease's tenure. Take what is easy and don't bother working hard to block your man or sett the edge. The receiver play during the bowl game showed more effort by the receivers in one game than they showed all year. If your coach settles for mediocrity why cant' the receivers. And they did. Blaming Petersen and Smith for Pease's shortcomings is laughable. Petersen doesnt play that game and that is why Pease sold the couch.
    Huh?

PurpleJ said:

Huh?
    Guess my original got deleted. Smells like Doogman up in here with the censorship. Mods protecting their golden geese.
  • HuskyInAZHuskyInAZ Member Posts: 1,732

PurpleJ said:

Huh?
    Guess my original got deleted. Smells like Doogman up in here with the censorship. Mods protecting their golden geese.
    Look, dumbfuck. @RaceBannon is certainly hard on Peterman. Hell, he'd be hard on Saban if he were our coach and produced our results the past few years. I get a bit tired of it, but I do understand. He's likely older than me (and that's saying something), has seen what's possible, lived through the fuckfest of the past 10-15 years, and is sick of the shitty results. Window dressing is cheap. Wins on the field is what matters. If you can't get on board with that, you're not gonna make it here.

FWIW, I don't believe anything I just wrote, but I'm really trying to fit in and help the new guy.
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,357 Founders Club
    Global warming caused all this you know.