Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• HuskyJWHuskyJW Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,336 Swaye's Wigwam
    So Petersen doesn't like assholes?

You don't say.
  • HFNYHFNY Member Posts: 4,591
    I think Utah returns the 2nd fewest starters out of the Pac-12 (ASU returns something like 8).

All 3 starting WRs are gone with Devontae Booker too and a pretty good starting C. Utah's D will be rebuilding so the new QB could be piloting an offense that is forced into being one dimensional a good amount...a new QB, a new RB, and 3 new WRs doesn't sound like a great passing game to me.

Maybe he should win the job first, survive a few Pac-12 games, and then starting popping off.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,479 Founders Club
    Petersen was too controlling and conservative for Williams, they said, and Williams — such an "alpha dog" that even Kaub's assistants often deferred to him — was too outgoing for Petersen.

When Petersen can win more than 4 games you guys can suck his dick all you want. Until then with the piles of shit he has played at QB I am sticking with Black Power

Fuck all ya all
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 36,921 Founders Club
    The more I read about Petersen, the more I think he's a small time pussy who stayed out of big boy football for a reason.
  • section_332section_332 Member Posts: 2,403
    edited March 2016
    He's going to have the game of his life against UW.
    490/4/0

Edit: adidas commercial type game
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,377 Founders Club
    edited March 2016

He's going to have the game of his life against UW.
    490/4/0

Edit: adidas commercial type game

Like the 1998 Jonathan Smith Oregon State game? ;) <---------
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,485 Standard Supporter

Petersen was too controlling and conservative for Williams, they said, and Williams — such an "alpha dog" that even Kaub's assistants often deferred to him — was too outgoing for Petersen.

When Petersen can win more than 4 games you guys can suck his dick all you want. Until then with the piles of shit he has played at QB I am sticking with Black Power

Fuck all ya all

Tequilla I will shred you or anybody on husky football or college football. Unfortunately lightweights like yourself and freeme are the ones who contribute little to the discussion, yet run your mouth the most. Youre welcome to sneak in the higher discussion board on a 3-day pass. If you can keep up you might be considered. Passion is in because he gets the importance and tradition of husky defense. You're a "tweener". Dont know what to do with your dumbass!
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,479 Founders Club
    HuskyJW said:

PurpleJ said:

The more I read about Petersen, the more I think he's a small time pussy who stayed out of big boy football for a reason.

You mean like the Fiesta Bowl? ;)
    Very well played
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133

If you can't beat out Miles and Lumpquist, there's a problem.

Thanks Billy. Was just going to post same thing, said it 100 times while he was here. See there's a reason Billy is Alpha dog Mod on the higher discussion bored.