Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

This team is a year away...

Comments

• Options
    doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Tequilla said:

I haven't said that shit for 15 years ...

What was dooging last year? Saying before the season that we'd be bowl eligible?

The reality is that there's a handful of people on this bored that will find something to bitch about no matter what happens unless we go undefeated and win a national championship.

Clown poster bro.
  • Options
    GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

We? are mediocre until we aren't.

The end.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,755
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Puppy cracks me the fuck up, no matter what he writes. Whether he's on or off his meds, shitting on the 'bama bandwagoners or arguing with slurring Teq, nobody can deny that fucker's prolific!

Puppy offends. Puppy incites. Puppy entertains.

• Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    Drew Sample is going to take a big jump next year, same with Bierria
    Got a feeling about #7
    He really took a jump this year, now he's feeling it! Best backers ive seen here in a very long time.
  • Options
    Tommy, Nacho, tequilla, would you rather talk about Pete's performance vs Boise St last year ?
  • Options
    GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

Drew Sample is going to take a big jump next year, same with Bierria
    Got a feeling about #7
    He really took a jump this year, now he's feeling it! Best backers ive seen here in a very long time.

Agreed. Plus our not-so-secret weapon coming in...

• Options

Need to upgrade the receivers

You can win without Steve Largents and Andre Risons, but they help especially with an average at best OC.

John Ross w I ll upgrade the receivers Bill. Thats why I didnt waste space on the WR unit. Expect Pettis to have a big year too. Our WR's will be just fine, trust Pump on that. That unit is the absolute last of our worries.
    He will help but he doesn't make it an elite group.
    Doesnt have to be elite Bill. They'll be as good as any team in the conference sans USC

Ross makes Browning great bill, thats what matters. Oh, he makes lenius and Pettis better too. Should I go on?
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    I was never banned by KJV ... I left on my own
  • Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,998
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

Tommy, Nacho, tequilla, would you rather talk about Pete's performance vs Boise St last year ?

So we can talk about what we know happened vs. what you think will happen? By the way, if we want to read about we think will happen, we could just look at Dawgman to see what Kim is saying.
  • Options

So we can talk about what we know happened vs. what you think will happen? By the way, if we want to read about we think will happen, we could just look at Dawgman to see what Kim is saying.
    Nacho, thats generally what a football forum is for, not to rehash an old insignificant game with a true freshman QB making his 1st start, then trying to draw conclusions about the head coach. See thats what you and teqilla do. Not much fun 6 months later and on the cusp of spring football
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Nacho, thats generally what a football forum is for, not to rehash an old insignificant game with a true freshman QB making his 1st start, then trying to draw conclusions about the head coach. See thats what you and teqilla do. Not much fun 6 months later and on the cusp of spring football
    Yeah. It's not like there were five other losses to choose from.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,898
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

Need to upgrade the receivers

You can win without Steve Largents and Andre Risons, but they help especially with an average at best OC.

John Ross w I ll upgrade the receivers Bill. Thats why I didnt waste space on the WR unit. Expect Pettis to have a big year too. Our WR's will be just fine, trust Pump on that. That unit is the absolute last of our worries.
    He will help but he doesn't make it an elite group.
    Doesnt have to be elite Bill. They'll be as good as any team in the conference sans USC

Ross makes Browning great bill, thats what matters. Oh, he makes lenius and Pettis better too. Should I go on?
    after the last 15 years of this 0-7 win shit 9except for what, 2 seasons?) seeing is believing

I like Browning. I was a big fan of his coming out of Sacramento. He needs to work on his long ball though. I'm sure he will. I just need to see it.
  • Options
    Ice_HolmvikIce_Holmvik Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,910
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Tequilla said:

I haven't said that shit for 15 years ...

What was dooging last year? Saying before the season that we'd be bowl eligible?

The reality is that there's a handful of people90% of the guys on this bored that will find something to bitch about no matter what happens unless we go undefeated and win a national championship.