Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Don't be a nice guy

Comments

• Options
    doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Lot of beta losers in here. Nttawwt.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,752
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Sledog said:

Our modern culture has forgotten what a gentleman really is. He's well behaved and mannered, treats people with respect, carries a gun and can kick serious ass.

Gentlemen were always trained from a young age to be warriors, not pussies!

A gentlemen always treats others he encounters as ladies and gentlemen. Not because they are but because he is.

Other than that, Mrs. Lincoln, what did you think of the play?
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,823
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Sledog said:

Our modern culture has forgotten what a gentleman really is. He's well behaved and mannered, treats people with respect, carries a gun and can kick serious ass.

A gentlemen always treats others he encounters as ladies and gentlemen. Not because they are but because he is.

How old are you dude? I think you may be older than my dad..
    Never I could be. Somehow went away from that model now people raise whiny little bitch boys in skinny jeans and a beard trying to look like lumberjacks and they couldn't put the spare on if they had a flat.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,064
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

This getting women chalk talk is gayer than a lemon party

HRYK
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,527
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Sledog said:

You need to carry a gun to kick serious ass?
  • Options
    edited March 2016
    PurpleJ said:

Sledog said:

You need to carry a gun to kick serious ass?
    No. They could kick ass but physical ass kicking against armed opponents is a poor strategy. I forgot to mention the obvious trait of intelligence.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,860
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Never I could be. Somehow went away from that model now people raise whiny little bitch boys in skinny jeans and a beard trying to look like lumberjacks and they couldn't put the spare on if they had a flat.
    I'd suggest keeping at least a 25 miles radius between yourself and Suckattle as much as possible.
  • Options

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

I'd suggest keeping at least a 25 miles radius between yourself and Suckattle as much as possible.
    I enjoy home games. Don't get to as many as I would like but going to try and make them all this year. Seattle does have some interesting people walking around. I have seen worse, much worse.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I shouldn't even contribute to this gay thread, but here it is.

If you're ugly, but some nice clothes. Lie and say you have some cool job.

If you're an ugly Arab, say you work in oil.

If you're a construction worker, say you own a construction business or say it's paying your way through school. Sell the dream.

If you're a nerd, you were a hacker and apple/Microsoft hired you. You get lucky and take her to your shitty apartment, you say you give all your money to your single, strong independent mother grandma who raised you.

Get the point?
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,064
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

If you're a construction worker, say you own a construction business or say it's paying your way through school. Sell the dream.

If you're a nerd, you were a hacker and apple/Microsoft hired you. You get lucky and take her to your shitty apartment, you say you give all your money to your single, strong independent mother grandma who raised you.

Get the point?

TL;DR: If you have no looks or game, lie your way to smashing vulva. This is a good pro-tip
  • Options
    Fenderbender123Fenderbender123 Member Posts: 2,867
    Standard Supporter
    What works best for me is using pick-up lines, such as "I find the most erotic part of a woman is the boobies".
  • Options

Get the point?

Thanks, Mystery.
  • Options
    I prefer to motorboat down the line until an embrace replaces shoves and slaps. Chatting is for wimps.
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    I'll wait to weigh until #oregonrapeeyes weighs in
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

Get the point?

Thanks, Mystery.
    Those guys are fags.
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,571
    Founders Club

Get the point?

Also act like an alpha male, and don't grovel
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,860
    Founders Club
    You can be a decent person. You just have to be confident and not let women play you.

About 15 years ago I backed off even though this chick was all over me. She had this on again off again boyfriend but when they were together I usually kept my distance. We made out a few times and I could have fucked her a lot but didn't. She dumped him, then started to ignore me, and then dated this other guy. She wasn't really my type anyway but I learned my lesson. Just fucking go for it and get what you can when you can. I guess that's not being a decent person exactly but it beats sitting there with your dick in your hand hoping.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,863
    Short of Autzen parking lot rape, I simply can't fathom NOT trying to get laid at every opportunity.

Nice guy?!?! Fuuuuuck that.