Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

BIggusDickus

Comments

• DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,379 Founders Club

I discovered that about four months ago, and I called him a jackass in a PM. He said with his sick child he abandoned BiggusDickus and realized he didn't have time for that immature nonsense. So I said, "like your posts as AZDUCK are a bastion of maturity?"

Of all the things to freak out about on this board.
    Where did I say that I freaked out? I PMd him and called him a jackass. He didn't want anybody else to know and I kept it quiet. There's the whole story.
  • doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320

I discovered that about four months ago, and I called him a jackass in a PM. He said with his sick child he abandoned BiggusDickus and realized he didn't have time for that immature nonsense. So I said, "like your posts as AZDUCK are a bastion of maturity?"

Where did I say that I freaked out? I PMd him and called him a jackass. He didn't want anybody else to know and I kept it quiet. There's the whole story.
    Sounds like you THINK and CARE.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,379 Founders Club
    edited March 2016

So AZ expresses his desire to stop poasting as Dickus due to serious illness of a child, yet continues to post a TON on his primary account?

i don't understand people

Who understands someone who makes a troll account, screenshots dawgman, and then makes up a story about a sick child? A Duck fan too. He really is a Duck fan trolling as a Husky fan to make Huskies look bad.

Christ AZDickus, you were really on some Catfish shit. Call those two fags on MTV and get on the the show. Who knows what other weird shit you were up to.

Sounds like you THINK and CARE.
    Passive aggressive superiority guy
  • MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
  • GladstoneGladstone Member Posts: 16,419
    I'm pretty impressed with AZDuck if this is true. lol
  • PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,707 Founders Club
    He was also "doogman". That handle also went *POOF*!
  • PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,707 Founders Club

Gladstone said:

I'm pretty impressed with AZDuck if this is true. lol

I am too, but he's also a sick fuck who probably needs some help. I'm only an internet psychiatrist, but still.

It's one thing to have a grampasankey or ArtBriles troll account. The Dickus stuff is entirely different.
    J?
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    PurpleJ said:

You fucking maroons and your duel personalities. Hey guys most of us here, at least the ones that matter, are over 30. I had more mature conversations, proper or profane, in 6th grade. Im not kidding. Take a bow you buttfucks not named Puppy, Billy, ballsacked, Steel2, Bates,Road sometimes, Swaye and Baze sometimes....who am I missing? Derek gets the honorary cuz he runs the joint.

Quit the poo pee bullshit. It just persists like a rusty water pipe. This place needs management.

Great football poast. Maybe tell us your thoughts on the upcoming season or get the fuck out.
    That will come in good time J, and judging by the last year or 2, I wont be expecting much from your dumbass on that front. You cant RollTide your way forever, eventually youll have to go on a limb and actually say something football related outside the Alabama thing. Cant hide behind Derrick Henry and Paul Finebaum forever buttfuck
  • doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    What if BiggusDickus aka AZDuck was actually More_Cockus trying to poison the well to pave the way for the return of More_Cockus?
  • DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,545 Founders Club
    Does this mean we have to retire the BiggusDickus Bat call gif?