Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

BIggusDickus

124»

Comments

• BallSackedBallSacked Member Posts: 3,279

PurpleJ said:

You fucking maroons and your duel personalities. Hey guys most of us here, at least the ones that matter, are over 30. I had more mature conversations, proper or profane, in 6th grade. Im not kidding. Take a bow you buttfucks not named Puppy, Billy, ballsacked, Steel2, Bates,Road sometimes, Swaye and Baze sometimes....who am I missing? Derek gets the honorary cuz he runs the joint.

Quit the poo pee bullshit. It just persists like a rusty water pipe. This place needs management.

Are you fucking serious, Steel2?
    Puppy too cool for this signing in with 2 names tommyfay. Juggling 2 different sets of balls and handles is second nature to you Fay, aint my thing faghag.
    My IP check says different.
    Youre full of shit bitch. If derek had a sack he'd clear this shit up once and for all. I can only stand so many arguments on the elementary schoolyard for so long. Im an adult, I have pussy to sniff. Derek get these little holehuffers the IP evidence they need so they can play Nancy Drew with somebody else. Puppy has a rep to protect and your nerdy posse is becoming quite pitiful.

Spring ball is just around the corner. Do you want a football forum or a dawgman reject fuckshow? Your c a ll Derek. If youre slapping nuts on J's fanny ill understand your non-action. If not, which I would assume, you'd put an end to this goo-goo gaa-gaa bullshit. You want to join the big leagues or flounder in a baby bath?

Youre the one who wants donations. I donated and might again someday , but not to this fuckshow. You dumped the ducks, now dump the smucks. Fed the fuck up. Im sure there's more like me but you're all afraid of Kim still. Nut the fuck up. Make your wives proud for once in their lives. Puff out your sunken h a irless chests for once.
    Agree pup, time to ban J.
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 36,921 Founders Club

PurpleJ said:

You fucking maroons and your duel personalities. Hey guys most of us here, at least the ones that matter, are over 30. I had more mature conversations, proper or profane, in 6th grade. Im not kidding. Take a bow you buttfucks not named Puppy, Billy, ballsacked, Steel2, Bates,Road sometimes, Swaye and Baze sometimes....who am I missing? Derek gets the honorary cuz he runs the joint.

Quit the poo pee bullshit. It just persists like a rusty water pipe. This place needs management.

Are you fucking serious, Steel2?
    Puppy too cool for this signing in with 2 names tommyfay. Juggling 2 different sets of balls and handles is second nature to you Fay, aint my thing faghag.
    My IP check says different.
    Youre full of shit bitch. If derek had a sack he'd clear this shit up once and for all. I can only stand so many arguments on the elementary schoolyard for so long. Im an adult, I have pussy to sniff. Derek get these little holehuffers the IP evidence they need so they can play Nancy Drew with somebody else. Puppy has a rep to protect and your nerdy posse is becoming quite pitiful.

Spring ball is just around the corner. Do you want a football forum or a dawgman reject fuckshow? Your c a ll Derek. If youre slapping nuts on J's fanny ill understand your non-action. If not, which I would assume, you'd put an end to this goo-goo gaa-gaa bullshit. You want to join the big leagues or flounder in a baby bath?

Youre the one who wants donations. I donated and might again someday , but not to this fuckshow. You dumped the ducks, now dump the smucks. Fed the fuck up. Im sure there's more like me but you're all afraid of Kim still. Nut the fuck up. Make your wives proud for once in their lives. Puff out your sunken h a irless chests for once.
    @koopdog
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,357 Founders Club
    Somebody needs to bump this thread at the end of summer.
  • MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
  • allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    Swaye said:

Lots of free pub for me in this thread. No higher level discussion bored without me, the king of the gays.

Surely you'd be queen of the gays.
  • H_DH_D Member Posts: 6,098

Swaye said:

Lots of free pub for me in this thread. No higher level discussion bored without me, the king of the gays.

Surely you'd be queen of the gays.
    Power bottom
  • LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member Posts: 13,300

Swaye said:

Surely you'd be chief of the gays.
    It's hard