Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Transporting snow to Anchorage ?

13»

Comments

• Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,753
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Boooo Greenblood! Everything except tax cuts and deregulation is a "danger to our economy." Quality costs, chump.

From Rand to Friedman through Gingrich to your fingertips. They're the organ-grinders; You're the Monkey.

What you think you know could fill a book. What you actually know? Nary a thimble. Keep pressing.
  • Options
    sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper
    we have to do SOMETHING!!!!!
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

@greenblood writes: "Going bankrupt trying to stop something that you have no control over is for losers. Unless we get these other countries involved, it's a pointless initiative. This needs to be a global agreement...and no, raising our noses by trying to set an example isn't going to get us anywhere."

You do realize that's exactly how Hillary thinks and talks, don't you?

Actually Hillary is for stronger control and increased costs of carbon credits. But you already knew that...right? You really are an idiot.
    So what your saying is that Hillary's dick is bigger than yours?
    Yeah she does. But I don't know how that has anything to do about using climate control for personal gain.

What you idiots don't understand is that by endangering our economy to fix climate change when the U.S. is not the problem, you are basically throwing a last second Hail Mary. Problem being, you're down 4 touchdowns.
    Obamacare was a danger to our economy too and we saw how that turned out.
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,280
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    2001400ex said:

@greenblood writes: "Going bankrupt trying to stop something that you have no control over is for losers. Unless we get these other countries involved, it's a pointless initiative. This needs to be a global agreement...and no, raising our noses by trying to set an example isn't going to get us anywhere."

Actually Hillary is for stronger control and increased costs of carbon credits. But you already knew that...right? You really are an idiot.
    Yeah she does. But I don't know how that has anything to do about using climate control for personal gain.

What you idiots don't understand is that by endangering our economy to fix climate change when the U.S. is not the problem, you are basically throwing a last second Hail Mary. Problem being, you're down 4 touchdowns.
    Yeah, my health care premium went up $600/year. It's been a real blessing.
  • Options

Boooo Greenblood! Everything except tax cuts and deregulation is a "danger to our economy." Quality costs, chump.

From Rand to Friedman through Gingrich to your fingertips. They're the organ-grinders; You're the Monkey.

What you think you know could fill a book. What you actually know? Nary a thimble. Keep pressing.

Last time I checked our air quality is pretty good. Now do you think our environmental changes are going to prevent China's toxic water and air from spreading to the west coast over time? Eventually their shitty way of life is going to spread to us on the west coast. They're called winds and currents dipshit just in case you wanted to know how.

Unless countries like China do their part, we are wasting our time. If you want to feel better, I advise you to go to your sand box and pound sand.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

2001400ex said:

Cause it never went up before Obamacare came into effect. Fucking really.
  • Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,221
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

2001400ex said:

Mine went up every year for the 15 years prior to Obamacare, too.

What was the cause and effect again?

I'm no fan of Obamacare, but you ignoring the soaring premiums prior to Obamacare needs an explanation.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,066
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    salemcoog said:

Swaye said:

This thread taught me that if I could get carbon credits for beer purchases the world would be a cleaner and nicer place.

Unfortunately they're is Co2 in beer. Prolly lookin at least a $2 carbon tax per half rack.
    Thanks Obama.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,753
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    No We Can't! No We Can't! Atta boy, @greenblood!
    Your ancestors would be proud, unless they had no fight in them either.
  • Options

No We Can't! No We Can't! Atta boy, @greenblood!
    Your ancestors would be proud, unless they had no fight in them either.

Our ancestors would have penalized other countries for not taking the same measures, unfortunately we are a country of wimps. Our ancestors would roll in their graves, and quite frankly would be ashamed with your point of you.
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

2001400ex said:

Well at least your choice of providers went down.