Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Transporting snow to Anchorage ?

Comments

• Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,551
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Did anyone catch Leo's Oscar speech?
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,280
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    PurpleJ said:

Did anyone catch Leo's Oscar speech?

I just know he probably did the responsible thing and took a private jet out of town, the next day.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,551
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I'm hearing jet fuel burns well.
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    EwaDawg said:

EwaDawg said:

Global warming is in effect. Like Hondo said the debate is whether we contribute to it or not. If we find evidence that we are, it still wouldn't matter, because China emits more pollutants than most developed countries combined. I know...no excuse, but if we are screwed anyways what's really the point?

Fuck China. (Yes, some of my best friends are Chins) They are willing to kill their own citizens (slowly) to make a couple of dollars.

Regardless of how fucked up the fucked up countries are - we should do what we can to reduce the global impact. Giving up because one rogue fucktarded country doesn't give a shit is for loosers.

BTW, I thought it was interesting because they are only trucking in 7 cars full of snow to make the race three miles longer and it will still be 8 miles shorter than normal. Why the fuck don't they bring in more snow? Or why bring in any at all?

Great. Stop driving your car then. Cook everything via the fire you start with flint and rock. Stop using your electricity etc.

Or just keep talking about how we NEED to do something!!!11! To make yourself feel good like everyone else.
    That was a TRULY DUMB FUCKING POST. I do what I can which is more than most.

And, I am serious happy that you are so eager to just bend over and take it. It doesn't mean the rest of us have to.

SERIOUSLY. Giving up is the ABSOLUTE WORST thing you can do. I don't care HOW MANY FUCKING IDIOTS you get to agree with you.
    Giving up? I never started to give a shit about my effect on the earth.

I am going to die eventually and am not going to change the way I live so you people who pretend to care about the earth approve of my miserable and pathetic lifestyle.

Keep thinking what you are "doing" is helping the environment and extending the life expectancy of the earth because it really isn't.... But you know this.
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    PurpleJ said:

I'm hearing jet fuel burns well.

Jet fuel is net neutrality.
  • Options
    doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper

EwaDawg said:

EwaDawg said:

Global warming is in effect. Like Hondo said the debate is whether we contribute to it or not. If we find evidence that we are, it still wouldn't matter, because China emits more pollutants than most developed countries combined. I know...no excuse, but if we are screwed anyways what's really the point?

Fuck China. (Yes, some of my best friends are Chins) They are willing to kill their own citizens (slowly) to make a couple of dollars.

Regardless of how fucked up the fucked up countries are - we should do what we can to reduce the global impact. Giving up because one rogue fucktarded country doesn't give a shit is for loosers.

BTW, I thought it was interesting because they are only trucking in 7 cars full of snow to make the race three miles longer and it will still be 8 miles shorter than normal. Why the fuck don't they bring in more snow? Or why bring in any at all?

Great. Stop driving your car then. Cook everything via the fire you start with flint and rock. Stop using your electricity etc.

Or just keep talking about how we NEED to do something!!!11! To make yourself feel good like everyone else.

And, I am serious happy that you are so eager to just bend over and take it. It doesn't mean the rest of us have to.

SERIOUSLY. Giving up is the ABSOLUTE WORST thing you can do. I don't care HOW MANY FUCKING IDIOTS you get to agree with you.

I am going to die eventually and am not going to change the way I live so you people who pretend to care about the earth approve of my miserable and pathetic lifestyle.

Keep thinking what you are "doing" is helping the environment and extending the life expectancy of the earth because it really isn't.... But you know this.
    With attitudes like that it's no wonder why this country is so fucked.
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

EwaDawg said:

EwaDawg said:

With attitudes like that it's no wonder why this country is so fucked.
    Please tell me how much more you care
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,066
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    This thread taught me that if I could get carbon credits for beer purchases the world would be a cleaner and nicer place.
  • Options
    sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper
    EwaDawg said:

EwaDawg said:

Slowing an oncoming train by 10 miles an hour doesn't do shit when it was going 100 miles an hour to begin with.
    It is not an absolute. Slowing the train does matter if it allows 10000 people (200 miles away) to evacuate safely.

Seriously, this bored has some of the dumbest motherfuckers in the entire universe.

You didn't refute a single thing I said. Doing the right thing is hard sometimes but you don't not do it because rogues are doing the wrong thing.

Dumb like hondo admitting how the US has improved environmentally for decades yet you're advocating economic surrender to China/India?
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

EwaDawg said:

EwaDawg said:

Slowing an oncoming train by 10 miles an hour doesn't do shit when it was going 100 miles an hour to begin with.
    It is not an absolute. Slowing the train does matter if it allows 10000 people (200 miles away) to evacuate safely.

Seriously, this bored has some of the dumbest motherfuckers in the entire universe.

You didn't refute a single thing I said. Doing the right thing is hard sometimes but you don't not do it because rogues are doing the wrong thing.

Dumb like hondo admitting how the US has improved environmentally for decades yet you're advocating economic surrender to China/India?
    When you hero Trump becomes president, I'm sure he can just tell India and China to stop emitting shit into the air. And they'll just do it.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,868
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

Clearly a scientific approach laid out here

WE should do something!!!!

College doog and his wood chipper are rolling over in their grave

Something:
    http://ec.europa.eu/clima/policies/international/negotiations/paris/index_en.htm
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,753
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    EwaDawg is right. There are some seriously stupid fucks on these boards. But the voluntary submission of the "No We Can't" pussy cartel among this crowd is even worse. Have any of you gutless wonders ever owned a wrench, fired a gun or fucked a woman? You should be embarrassed to write such pussified shit. Apathy is the chosen path of the weak and rolling over with your paws in the air before big bad China and India is despicable. No wonder our FB team hasn't won with this element infiltrating our fan base over the past 15 years.
  • Options
    @greenblood writes: "Going bankrupt trying to stop something that you have no control over is for losers. Unless we get these other countries involved, it's a pointless initiative. This needs to be a global agreement...and no, raising our noses by trying to set an example isn't going to get us anywhere."

You do realize that's exactly how Hillary thinks and talks, don't you?
  • Options
    Swaye said:

This thread taught me that if I could get carbon credits for beer purchases the world would be a cleaner and nicer place.

There's some creativity and initiative to mitigate all those Tee-Pee fires.

Swaye's fucking killing today. Scalping! And it's whooshing. Fucking tragedy.
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye said:

Unfortunately they're is Co2 in beer. Prolly lookin at least a $2 carbon tax per half rack.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,868
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    It's a solvable problem. It's not easy, it will take several decades, and some will go kicking and screaming and claim the economy will be ruined, commies are behind it, people will starve, there will be civil unrest, and all the other claptrap that's been making the American right a joke for a while now. The truth is if nothing is done, people will starve and there will be plenty of wars and unrest. NO thanks, there's enough of that now.
  • Options

@greenblood writes: "Going bankrupt trying to stop something that you have no control over is for losers. Unless we get these other countries involved, it's a pointless initiative. This needs to be a global agreement...and no, raising our noses by trying to set an example isn't going to get us anywhere."

Actually Hillary is for stronger control and increased costs of carbon credits. But you already knew that...right? You really are an idiot.
  • Options

Actually Hillary is for stronger control and increased costs of carbon credits. But you already knew that...right? You really are an idiot.
    So what your saying is that Hillary's dick is bigger than yours?
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,066
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Unless you are Mandingo, it's a virtual certainty.
  • Options

Yeah she does. But I don't know how that has anything to do about using climate control for personal gain.

What you idiots don't understand is that by endangering our economy to fix climate change when the U.S. is not the problem, you are basically throwing a last second Hail Mary. Problem being, you're down 4 touchdowns.