Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Your Reaction when UW loses to Rutgers by a field goal and gets blown out at Arizona

Comments

• PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,768 Founders Club
    PurpleJ said:

I just stopped by to say that I have no idea what this thread about, but I love when flea dude starts murdering people. Fucking body bag city.

Threads like this make me realize how much I fucking hate this board.
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,358 Founders Club

I'd go join @Swaye for whatever drug, hooker, and alcohol induced coma I could muster and hope for one of two outcomes. One hell of a story that somehow involves no memory of the game or one hell of a night that ends up me being as dead as the husky football program after a loss like that.

If we die, it will be the best night of your life before that.
  • dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,228
    Man.

Just read this thread sober. I'm a huge asshole when I get drunk sometimes.
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,584 Swaye's Wigwam
    dflea said:

Man.

All good brotha lol. I think you just weren't understanding the premise of this thread wasn't an actual prediction
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    I could VERY well see Sark losing to Rutgers and blown by Arizona....not Petersen. His teams are physically and MENTALLY prepared. Especially with HIS players. Next year you chumps will realize what kind of head coach we somehow lured to Montlake. The same one ive been telling you guys to buy into, even though you all wanted him fired for losing with Sarks junk.

• KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,849
    dflea said:

dflea said:

My reaction is more like, you'd have to be some kind of faggot to predict that bullshit.

Save this and bring it up again if it happens - but it won't.

So fuck off.

It sounds like you care

edit: and until proven otherwise, this is just as likely as any other scenario
    Yeah - and it's just as likely you'll gobble cock tonight instead of chowing box. Check in tomorrow and let us know how it went for you. Then check in again after the Rutgers game. We'll compare notes.
    Looks like we 've got a Puppy starter kit with this one.
  • GladstoneGladstone Member Posts: 16,419

I could VERY well see Sark losing to Rutgers and blown by Arizona....not Petersen. His teams are physically and MENTALLY prepared. Especially with HIS players. Next year you chumps will realize what kind of head coach we somehow lured to Montlake. The same one ive been telling you guys to buy into, even though you all wanted him fired for losing with Sarks junk.

Dearest Puppy, reconcile this with stupidity like the Oregon two minute drill or the Stanford "most obvious failed punt attempt in history that any mediocre middle school coach could have called". The problem isn't just Petersen's lack of OKGs. Fuck o' dear!
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    Gladstone said:

Dearest Puppy, reconcile this with stupidity like the Oregon two minute drill or the Stanford "most obvious failed punt attempt in history that any mediocre middle school coach could have called". The problem isn't just Petersen's lack of OKGs. Fuck o' dear!
    You have no concept of what Petersen and his system is all about. It has EVERYTHING to do with his okg's, especially when theyve been in his system for more than 1 year. Mistakes, that every coach makes, dont happen in his system with any regularity. Its the finest tuned, well oiled and operating machine in college football. He beats 'better' teams with fundamentals, discipline, repetition and motivation.

His star players dont rape sorority skags, miss key games due to suspension for armed robbery, failing classes, drug tests etc... He doesnt recruit qb's who cant read a blitz or Cant throw 10 yarrds downfield. His teams are physical at the point of attack, and run the football when they need to and pass when they want to.

Butthuffers like yourself like to pick apart every stupid thing 'he did' or Jon Smith did to lose a game. Even though his hands are tied with Sarks sloths or his fucking true freshmen, vs a team knowledgable men agree was one of the best teams in football last year. If you watched the Alamo bowl, which you didnt, you'd get it. Clue the fuck in or get the fuck out ihadstones.
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,358 Founders Club
    dflea said:

Man.

Drinking makes you a better person.
  • dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,228
    Swaye said:

dflea said:

Man.

Drinking makes you a better person.
    Certainly a more entertaining one.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123

Gladstone said:

You have no concept of what Petersen and his system is all about. It has EVERYTHING to do with his okg's, especially when theyve been in his system for more than 1 year. Mistakes, that every coach makes, dont happen in his system with any regularity. Its the finest tuned, well oiled and operating machine in college football. He beats 'better' teams with fundamentals, discipline, repetition and motivation.

His star players dont rape sorority skags, miss key games due to suspension for armed robbery, failing classes, drug tests etc... He doesnt recruit qb's who cant read a blitz or Cant throw 10 yarrds downfield. His teams are physical at the point of attack, and run the football when they need to and pass when they want to.

Butthuffers like yourself like to pick apart every stupid thing 'he did' or Jon Smith did to lose a game. Even though his hands are tied with Sarks sloths or his fucking true freshmen, vs a team knowledgable men agree was one of the best teams in football last year. If you watched the Alamo bowl, which you didnt, you'd get it. Clue the fuck in or get the fuck out ihadstones.
    I would argue that Alabama is the finest tuned, well oiled machine in college football.

I get the point and Petersen did great at Boise, but c'mon Pup. Let him at least make a decent bowl at UW before popping off.
  • HeretoBeatmyChestHeretoBeatmyChest Member Posts: 4,295
    Change the title of the thread to "your reaction when UW loses any game."
  • DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,549 Founders Club
    Swaye said:

I'd go join @Swaye for whatever drug, hooker, and alcohol induced coma I could muster and hope for one of two outcomes. One hell of a story that somehow involves no memory of the game or one hell of a night that ends up me being as dead as the husky football program after a loss like that.

If we die, it will be the best night of your life before that.
    In fairness, that's a pretty low bar to hurdle.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    The Arizona game scares me a little. Let's not off season natty so hard that it's considered a gimme. This is a program that was pumped to win 9 games three years ago.
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,584 Swaye's Wigwam

The Arizona game scares me a little. Let's not off season natty so hard that it's considered a gimme. This is a program that was pumped to win 9 games three years ago.

They looked clueless in Seattle last year, but as we all know winning in the desert is somehow impossible for this program
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,567 Founders Club
    Arizona game is far from a gimme. It's been a house of horrors since Stanback/Shackelford era.