Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Your Reaction when UW loses to Rutgers by a field goal and gets blown out at Arizona

124»

Comments

• puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133

H_D said:

Doogles said:

Swaye said:

I'd go join @Swaye for whatever drug, hooker, and alcohol induced coma I could muster and hope for one of two outcomes. One hell of a story that somehow involves no memory of the game or one hell of a night that ends up me being as dead as the husky football program after a loss like that.

If we die, it will be the best night of your life before that.
    In fairness, that's a pretty low bar to hurdle.
    I like hurdlers.

That's some prime Spanish poon.

Can't stop watching.
    Of course you cant. When you get laid a few times that perversion settles down a bit.
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,584 Swaye's Wigwam
    edited February 2016

H_D said:

Doogles said:

Swaye said:

I'd go join @Swaye for whatever drug, hooker, and alcohol induced coma I could muster and hope for one of two outcomes. One hell of a story that somehow involves no memory of the game or one hell of a night that ends up me being as dead as the husky football program after a loss like that.

If we die, it will be the best night of your life before that.
    In fairness, that's a pretty low bar to hurdle.
    I like hurdlers.

That's some prime Spanish poon.

Can't stop watching.
    Of course you cant. When you get laid a few times that perversion settles down a bit.

coming from the most perverted motherfucker on the board, who likes to brag about the pussy they supposedly slayed?

u forget you werent logged in as steel2?
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    edited March 2016

The Arizona game scares me a little. Let's not off season natty so hard that it's considered a gimme. This is a program that was pumped to win 9 games three years ago.

In 2014 we beat the living shit out of Zona at Zona and we still managed to lose because we are fucking losers.

You could not beat down a team much worse than we did against Zona and still lose. But somehow, we managed.

Anyone who thinks this game is 'probably' a W is a fucking retard. If we win at Zona, it will be a fucking miracle and it will mean 'REAL CHANGE' (shout out to the homeless mag) has come to UW.

Last year, we were destroying ASU, but managed to miss on all our big play attempts that would've put the game beyond reach and then immediately let them run us over.

Our M.O. is to get up on a team, then miss on wide open big plays because our foot can't even find the gas if we are up by 10-14. We are fucking pathologically afraid of 3-score leads in games.

Anyone who thinks we've turned some corner is a fuckhead.

We fucking suck and we were losers last year (Cal, ASU, Utah, Oregon, Boise) just like we were the year before and all the years back to 2000.

We whipped Zona at home in '13 too, only to make sure we handed them the game in '14.

We fucking suck.
    Thank for elegantly yet humouously educating people on the truth that is Husky Football.
    Styx, thats what being young means. You make mistakes, blow leads, throw picks, miss wide open guys. WTF do you expect with freshman everywhere and no upperclassmen to lead? Next year Browning will hit those wide open guys. ASU was painful to watch and youth had everything to do with it.

Wake fuck up and clear the fog before you pop this shit off. Exactly what ive been lecturing turds like you about. Do you expect to just show up with true freshmen and beat pac12 competition? That will happen with experience and coaching. Be patient assho!
  • sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    "at least we beat the CUOGS!"