Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Brown getting canned after 8-5, 9-4 seasons

Comments

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 105,157 Founders Club
    Doogs will always doog. It's inbred
  • IrishDawg22IrishDawg22 Member Posts: 2,754
    Esuck's Poly Sci board must be slow today.
    And they doog some more
    What are your thoughts on Hassan Rouhani?
    Is he a doog too?
  • GlobalGlobal Member Posts: 333

CDJ averaged 8.5 wins a year, though he got better as his career progressed and Mack seems to be regressing.

8.5 wins in the Don James era = 10 wins in the extra game and fucktarded schedule era.
    13 games times the DJ career win percentage .726 equals an average of 9.44 wins per season. He was basically an 8-3 coach over his career. It means most seasons today with 13 games would be 9-4 or 10-3. Some 11-2, 12-1 and 13-0, balanced with some 8-5 and some 7-6.

Look at DJ's record in detail and you see a lot of 10-2 (five times actually), which meant mathematically that there were a lot more 7 and 8 win seasons than most fans like to recall.

But the DJ standard in today's 13 game schedule is 9 or 10 wins per season on average. That is a high bar, but achievable.
  • Do you mean magical 7-4-1 seasons like this?

W = Stanford, Purdue, Pacific, Tulane, ASU, Beavs, WSU

T = Arizona

Pacific & Tulane may have been considered Div 1, but with the 100 scholarship rule, they were getting the players that now go to the subdivision.

Irishdawg has reached IMALOSER territory in this thread.
  • And they doog some more

It really is sad how he hasn't improved at all as a poster.
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,380 Founders Club
    What's the only difference between and Irish wedding and funeral?

One less drunk.

Hopefully IrishDoog will be the one less drunk soon. DIAFF.
    Way to stick to the topic.

It is a sad when Steele makes more sense than a couple of you sand in vagina bitches.
  • But he doesn't support Sark at all. He only passively aggressively puts down James to prop up Sark.

Again he doesn't support Sark.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Global said:

CDJ averaged 8.5 wins a year, though he got better as his career progressed and Mack seems to be regressing.

8.5 wins in the Don James era = 10 wins in the extra game and fucktarded schedule era.
    13 games times the DJ career win percentage .726 equals an average of 9.44 wins per season. He was basically an 8-3 coach over his career. It means most seasons today with 13 games would be 9-4 or 10-3. Some 11-2, 12-1 and 13-0, balanced with some 8-5 and some 7-6.

Look at DJ's record in detail and you see a lot of 10-2 (five times actually), which meant mathematically that there were a lot more 7 and 8 win seasons than most fans like to recall.

But the DJ standard in today's 13 game schedule is 9 or 10 wins per season on average. That is a high bar, but achievable.
    9.44 rounds up to 10 when you schedule a FCS game every year.
  • I love how Sven says 8 wins back then would be 10 wins, these doogs argue with him then provide facts to support his claim.

I feel like I'm on doogman again. Fuck.

I love how Sven says 8 wins back then would be 10 wins, these doogs argue with him then provide facts to support his claim.

I must have missed those.

Selective reading again dip shit??
  • I love how Sven says 8 wins back then would be 10 wins, these doogs argue with him then provide facts to support his claim.

But he doesn't support Sark at all. He only provides bull shit selective stats to try and show how James and Sark are similar. Don't take that as him supporting Sark though.

I love how Sven says 8 wins back then would be 10 wins, these doogs argue with him then provide facts to support his claim.

But he doesn't support Sark at all. He only provides bull shit selective stats to try and show how James and Sark are similar. Don't take that as him supporting Sark though.
    I actually like discussions with Boobs, He will actually engage you with stats, facts, etc. And his vagina doesn't get sand in it like others, who then resort to their final comeback, Doog!!!
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,652

I actually like discussions with Boobs, He will actually engage you with stats, facts, etc. And his vagina doesn't get sand in it like others, who then resort to their final comeback, Doog!!!
    +1

I was told I'm either Boobs or Harv though.
    I've always enjoyed boobs. Not so much the Irish
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,652

I've always enjoyed boobs. Not so much the Irish

I'm for Irish boobs