Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

White Privilege

Comments

• Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,298
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited February 2016
    What cracks me up, is that this guy is trying to lecture the West, which is the most ethnically accepting area in the country.
  • Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    " It's unacceptable that my kids' classmates and teammates had to be told they couldn't trust their law enforcement officers."

What's unacceptable is that parents of any race are telling their kids they can't trust LEOs. Do they also tell their kids to not trust other minority children? Statistically, those children pose exponentially more of a threat to their safety than police officers do.
  • Options
    BlackieBlackie Member Posts: 499
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Name Dropper 5 Up Votes

" It's unacceptable that my kids' classmates and teammates had to be told they couldn't trust their law enforcement officers."

What's unacceptable is that parents of any race are telling their kids they can't trust LEOs. Do they also tell their kids to not trust other minority children? Statistically, those children pose exponentially more of a threat to their safety than police officers do.

It's unacceptable that LEO's can't be trusted. Not that people are learning not to trust them, and instructing their kids accordingly.
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,298
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker

What cracks me up, is that this guy is trying to lecture the West, which is the most ethnically accepting area in the country.

You do realize it's 2016, right?
  • Options
    allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker First Anniversary

I can explain why they shouldn't trust the cops. Can you explain why minority children are more of a threat?
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,753
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited February 2016

I can explain why they shouldn't trust the cops. Can you explain why minority children are more of a threat?
    I'll play . Minority parents tend to let their kids run way more buck wild than their gringo counterparts. Minority kids tend to disrespect authority at a higher rate than their cracker counterparts. The evidence lies in the census race claimed of the incarcerated individual compared to the proprotion of census race claimed of non incarcerated individuals. You can call it a generalized racist stance. The rest of us will call it fact.

Now your turn. Why shouldn't you trust the cops if you didn't break the law?
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 42,281
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Da fuq?!?

• Options
    doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Ask Damone if you should trust the police.
  • Options
    salemcoog said:

I'll play . Minority parents tend to let their kids run way more buck wild than their gringo counterparts. Minority kids tend to disrespect authority at a higher rate than their cracker counterparts. The evidence lies in the census race claimed of the incarcerated individual compared to the proprotion of census race claimed of non incarcerated individuals. You can call it a generalized racist stance. The rest of us will call it fact.

http://www.msnbc.com/msnbc/cops-shoot-and-kill-man-holding-toy-gun-walmart
  • Options
    edited February 2016
    salemcoog said:

Man Dies in Police Raid on Wrong House
  • Options
    edited February 2016
    salemcoog said:

Seattle Police Slam Wrong Man Into a Wall
  • Options
    Blackie said:

salemcoog said:

Man Dies in Police Raid on Wrong House
    John Adams was watching television when his wife heard pounding on the door. Police claim they identified themselves and wore police jackets. Loraine Adams said she had no indication the men were police.

“I thought it was a home invasion. I said ‘Baby, get your gun!,” she said, sitting amid friends and relatives gathered at her home to cook and prepare for Sunday’s funeral.

Resident Fired First

At least they were just sitting there peacefully .
  • Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,221
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    edited February 2016
    salemcoog said:

Because they'll try to pin it on whomever is easiest to pin it on - regardless of who the perp was, you stupid ass.

You must never tire of being stupid because it's so easy for you.

• Options
    doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper
    You might think being white and innocent will save you from the cops, but they'll fuck you over eventually.
  • Options
    dflea said:

salemcoog said:

Because they'll try to pin it on whomever is easiest to pin it on - regardless of who the perp was, you stupid ass.

Give me an example of how your burnout ass was threatened by the cops when you didn't do anything wrong.
  • Options
    Blackie said:

salemcoog said:

http://www.msnbc.com/msnbc/cops-shoot-and-kill-man-holding-toy-gun-walmart
    Kreist. Press much???

So a 22 y/o waving a toy gun around in a WalMart is just normal behaviour. It's tragic that the dude was shot but when you are 22 y/o waving around to guns in public Bad shit tends to happen.
  • Options

You might think being white and innocent will save you from the cops, but they'll fuck you over eventually.

Sounds like we have allot of victims in life coming out of the woodwork here.
  • Options
    allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    salemcoog said:

God bless.
  • Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,221
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    salemcoog said:

dflea said:

salemcoog said:

Give me an example of how your burnout ass was threatened by the cops when you didn't do anything wrong.
    How 'bout I just tell you to go fuck yourself instead?