Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

AZDuck RIP

124»

Comments

• Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Mosster47 said:

I used to like OBK, but he became a huge cunt towards the end there.

Here is my theory on those two Ducks:

Neither of them have much going for them in life. Shit jobs, mediocre women, overweight, not very good at anything ever, etc. The typical SEC fan in a nutshell. Swaye has this same thing, but he drinks so much that he makes the best of it, which is why he is awesome. Also he is classy enough to know the works of Picasso. I've seen Guernica in living color and to visualize it with marsupials is probably the funniest thing I've ever read on the internet. Despite his racial handicap he will do great things, or he won't. Either way it will be interesting.

Back on topic, much like the SEC fan when they aren't winning they have nothing else. It's like taking a horse's cock away. Slingblade is going to have us? on a yo-yo for a long time. It's hard to actually suck with the infrastructure Phil and the gang have built, but it's impossible to sustain with a shit coach.

What I'm getting at is I'll always be here, because it's just a game played by slaves.
    And the other Ducks brag about their fictional jobs, assets, and diamond cutter erections.
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,285
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    Mosster47 said:

Neither of them have much going for them in life. Shit jobs, mediocre women, overweight, not very good at anything ever, etc. The typical SEC fan in a nutshell. Swaye has this same thing, but he drinks so much that he makes the best of it, which is why he is awesome. Also he is classy enough to know the works of Picasso. I've seen Guernica in living color and to visualize it with marsupials is probably the funniest thing I've ever read on the internet. Despite his racial handicap he will do great things, or he won't. Either way it will be interesting.

Back on topic, much like the SEC fan when they aren't winning they have nothing else. It's like taking a horse's cock away. Slingblade is going to have us? on a yo-yo for a long time. It's hard to actually suck with the infrastructure Phil and the gang have built, but it's impossible to sustain with a shit coach.

What I'm getting at is I'll always be here, because it's just a game played by slaves.
    Is it Friday yet?
  • Options
    xxxxxxcirclejerkxxxxxxcirclejerk Member Posts: 15
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Mosster47 said:

And the other Ducks brag about their fictional jobs, assets, and diamond cutter erections.
    Fictional jobs, fictional assets...ok, but if we're going to start bashing erections, then I'm out.
    I'm not cool with this either
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,940
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Mosster47 said:

Upvoted for recognition of SEC bandwagon faggot demographics
  • Options
    FenwickFenwick Member Posts: 1,174
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Is his couch sold or just in storage for awhile?
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Mosster47 said:

Fictional jobs, fictional assets...ok, but if we're going to start bashing erections, then I'm out.
    I'm not cool with this either
    Do you have a twitter account I can follow? How about a blog?

We all know who you are

• Options
    BallSackedBallSacked Member Posts: 3,279
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
    Doogles said:

People really pick dumb issues to die over here

It's bizarre. I categorize posters into 1. Someone I'd get fucked up with. 2. Someone I'd be friendly with in the moment, but not give a fuck about (i.e a neighbor at the block party). 3. An asshole i'd run over with my car repeatedly.

@AZDuck was in category 1, but I have no idea why he wanted to push the principle of his issue over fucking sandwiches.

Similar to Boobs, I guess the only lesson to be learned is we're all a little strange for investing this much time into the internet and maybe it was time for him to go and get some perspective.

I'd welcome him back, but understand where Derek is coming from.
    He's an internet addict. Cry for help.
  • Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Mosster47 said:

How are your Wildcats looking this year you frontrunning faggot?
    I don't pretend to watch college basketball before the Elite 8. If you pretend to do that you can start wearing a scarf and hanging out with Sounders fans.
  • Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    dflea said:

I don't get why anyone wants to lock horns with a board admin. It's like the various groups that think they're going to take on the government.

You aren't going to win.

AZ seemed like an decent Duck to me - holy fuck, did I just say "decent Duck"? Excuse me, I have to go kill myself.

Says every Arab ever about their Shiek/Emir/President/Ruler.