Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

AZDuck RIP

Comments

• Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,911
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    But all his alt-handles tho......

Zzzzzz
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,911
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Time to bring back OBK, imo.
  • Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,478
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    pawz said:

Time to bring back OBK, imo.

No.
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,495
    Founders Club
    I used to like OBK, but he became a huge cunt towards the end there.
  • Options
    doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper
    The road to the gulag is paved with utopian visions. I think Milan Kundera said that.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,073
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Added to the Road Kill bored.

pouroutthe40.gif
  • Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

This whole place did this when Sark was let go by USC for being a drunk loser. You can be a drunk and keep any job, but you can't be drunk loser.
  • Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Here is my theory on those two Ducks:

Neither of them have much going for them in life. Shit jobs, mediocre women, overweight, not very good at anything ever, etc. The typical SEC fan in a nutshell. Swaye has this same thing, but he drinks so much that he makes the best of it, which is why he is awesome. Also he is classy enough to know the works of Picasso. I've seen Guernica in living color and to visualize it with marsupials is probably the funniest thing I've ever read on the internet. Despite his racial handicap he will do great things, or he won't. Either way it will be interesting.

Back on topic, much like the SEC fan when they aren't winning they have nothing else. It's like taking a horse's cock away. Slingblade is going to have us? on a yo-yo for a long time. It's hard to actually suck with the infrastructure Phil and the gang have built, but it's impossible to sustain with a shit coach.

What I'm getting at is I'll always be here, because it's just a game played by slaves.
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,696
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Mosster47 said:

Neither of them have much going for them in life. Shit jobs, mediocre women, overweight, not very good at anything ever, etc. The typical SEC fan in a nutshell. Swaye has this same thing, but he drinks so much that he makes the best of it, which is why he is awesome. Also he is classy enough to know the works of Picasso. I've seen Guernica in living color and to visualize it with marsupials is probably the funniest thing I've ever read on the internet. Despite his racial handicap he will do great things, or he won't. Either way it will be interesting.

Back on topic, much like the SEC fan when they aren't winning they have nothing else. It's like taking a horse's cock away. Slingblade is going to have us? on a yo-yo for a long time. It's hard to actually suck with the infrastructure Phil and the gang have built, but it's impossible to sustain with a shit coach.

What I'm getting at is I'll always be here, because it's just a game played by slaves.

How are your Wildcats looking this year you frontrunning faggot?
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,696
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Definitely not going to miss the awkward anime gifs

• Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,751
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Clear case of addition by subtraction.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    salemcoog said:

Clear case of subtraction

• Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,346
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Mosster47 said:

Chinsightful
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,633
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Can't imagine putting up with a UA fan that kept fucking with me.

DJ is a man (or pussy) for dealing with that shit that long.
  • Options
    EwaDawgEwaDawg Member Posts: 4,006
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

I used to like AzDick, but he became a huge cunt towards the end there.