Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

AD Haden selling his couch

2»

Comments

• Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,517 Founders Club

They'll lure Woodward back west See, good AD's are hard to find. Enjoy bull dyke feminist rule for the next decade , you filthy idiots asked for it. Petersen will pull the plug in the next few years you watch. No respectable head coach will work for a title IX-activist butch AD long term. I despise UW for not interviewing a qualified white male.

Sucks when your program is finally back. Back after 23 years of sanctions, feminist rule and unfair minority hiring practices, only to come full circle to the re-beginning of the end...right at the beginning of the new.

There will be no more hiring of high paid football assistants. That money will go to buying out and hiring a Geno Auriemma clone. All from football dollars. I guarantee you womens' sports, particularly hoops and softball will again be #1-2 on Cohen's docket. She'll use Hec Ed's project as a mens hoops project, but it will ALL be about those soon-to-be lesbian "basketballers", disguised as student athletes, heaving up airballs on layups. Sick of it already.

This is worse news than Hedges hiring. Heckman nailed it on Hedges debacle 20-something years ago. NOBODY listened. Obviously nobody learned a lesson either. It just cost UW a shot at relevance again. Mark my words.

You might be right but how the hell is Woody a good AD?

C + maybe, but good?
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    None of yous understand the true trajectory of t h is program under Petersen. His record isnt a fluke. This team will contend for the playoff in the next 3 years. Most likely 2 of the next 3. Because of Petersen and his system.

UW will finally be a contender because of our head coach. When's the last time UW fans could say that? UW has the best head coach in the west. They are 'the beacon' Neuheisel spoke of in 1999. Poke fun at his record the last 2 years, its what clueless college football fans do...look at the big picture and it will make sense.

Im not shocked that 99% of the posters here dont understand the game, I mean look where you came from and what you post.

We really need a higher discussion bored for Pumpy and the other 9 posters that comprise the 1% of the HH elite. I'll hand pick the 9. Ratings will shoot through the roof. We'll vote on new members to join the elite. We'll allow Race in if he drops the uncharacteristic behavior of late. Pretty obvious who will never get in, but those few can still hee hee amongst themselves. Derek? I think its a good idea. Really put this site on the map.

Adults, true husky fans and supporters need a place to go to talk football without the poo poo-pee pee humor. Its embarrassing. You know who you are.

• TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,825
    topdawgnc said:

Tequilla said:

Jury is out on Cohen on a number of fronts ... bull dyke ain't one of them

I'll need pictures, and stories to better understand this post.
    PM @IrishDawg22 ... I hear he loves to help people learn how to navigate this place and get it dialed in
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    edited February 2016

They'll lure Woodward back west See, good AD's are hard to find. Enjoy bull dyke feminist rule for the next decade , you filthy idiots asked for it. Petersen will pull the plug in the next few years you watch. No respectable head coach will work for a title IX-activist butch AD long term. I despise UW for not interviewing a qualified white male.

Sucks when your program is finally back. Back after 23 years of sanctions, feminist rule and unfair minority hiring practices, only to come full circle to the re-beginning of the end...right at the beginning of the new.

There will be no more hiring of high paid football assistants. That money will go to buying out and hiring a Geno Auriemma clone. All from football dollars. I guarantee you womens' sports, particularly hoops and softball will again be #1-2 on Cohen's docket. She'll use Hec Ed's project as a mens hoops project, but it will ALL be about those soon-to-be lesbian "basketballers", disguised as student athletes, heaving up airballs on layups. Sick of it already.

This is worse news than Hedges hiring. Heckman nailed it on Hedges debacle 20-something years ago. NOBODY listened. Obviously nobody learned a lesson either. It just cost UW a shot at relevance again. Mark my words.

C + maybe, but good?
    Just watch Cohen for 3 years, that c+ will be a retro A-. Why any of you think Woody wasnt a top notch AD I cant understand. WTF or WhoTF could have done better? Bill, remove head from ass, clean the shit out your ears and eyes, and realize the massive implications of losing Wood. TAMU hired him for a reason...to replace Sumlin. Big Time SEC schools dont hire shitty AD's. Wake fuck up people. I expect this from J, but Bill?
  • EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,895 Swaye's Wigwam

None of yous understand the true trajectory of t h is program under Petersen. His record isnt a fluke. This team will contend for the playoff in the next 3 years. Most likely 2 of the next 3. Because of Petersen and his system.

UW will finally be a contender because of our head coach. When's the last time UW fans could say that? UW has the best head coach in the west. They are 'the beacon' Neuheisel spoke of in 1999. Poke fun at his record the last 2 years, its what clueless college football fans do...look at the big picture and it will make sense.

Im not shocked that 99% of the posters here dont understand the game, I mean look where you came from and what you post.

We really need a higher discussion bored for Pumpy and the other 9 posters that comprise the 1% of the HH elite. I'll hand pick the 9. Ratings will shoot through the roof. We'll vote on new members to join the elite. We'll allow Race in if he drops the uncharacteristic behavior of late. Pretty obvious who will never get in, but those few can still hee hee amongst themselves. Derek? I think its a good idea. Really put this site on the map.

Adults, true husky fans and supporters need a place to go to talk football without the poo poo-pee pee humor. Its embarrassing. You know who you are.

Doogs gonna doog
  • whlinderwhlinder Member Posts: 4,591 Standard Supporter

C + maybe, but good?
    Just watch Cohen for 3 years, that c+ will be a retro A-. Why any of you think Woody wasnt a top notch AD I cant understand. WTF or WhoTF could have done better? Bill, remove head from ass, clean the shit out your ears and eyes, and realize the massive implications of losing Wood. TAMU hired him for a reason...to replace Sumlin. Big Time SEC schools dont hire shitty AD's. Wake fuck up people. I expect this from J, but Bill?
    That little bitch Woodward fired Bob Ernst. Fuck him.
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,517 Founders Club

C + maybe, but good?
    There are plenty of reasons why he wasn't top notch. Start with retaining Tytanic and Romar. Add to that the pathetic marketing and 51,000 person attendance on a regular basis. They haven't beaten Oregon or ASU for that matter.

He took over for a p.c. buffoon who allowed a bad football team and had to weather a horrible economy in which funding and donors were short and he did OK, but I'm tired of being fourth in the North.

People make stupid or underwhelming hiring and staff decisions constantly. I've seen it both from a far and up close. He will probably do OK at aTm, but I doubt they won't win the SEC. There's too much competition.
  • PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,696 Founders Club

C + maybe, but good?
    There are plenty of reasons why he wasn't top notch. Start with retaining Tytanic and Romar. Add to that the pathetic marketing and 51,000 person attendance on a regular basis. They haven't beaten Oregon or ASU for that matter.

He took over for a p.c. buffoon who allowed a bad football team and had to weather a horrible economy in which funding and donors were short and he did OK, but I'm tired of being fourth in the North.

People make stupid or underwhelming hiring and staff decisions constantly. I've seen it both from a far and up close. He will probably do OK at aTm, but I doubt they won't win the SEC. There's too much competition.
    So you're admitting to SEC superiority?!

;)
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,898 Founders Club
    Baseman said:

Back? 7-6? 4-5? Same as it ever was. Same as it ever was...
    What do you expect from the king of the Doogs?
  • doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320

Disagree.