Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

AD Haden selling his couch

In June

A true Husky Legend

Comments

• BallSackedBallSacked Member Posts: 3,279
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,844
    I'm hearing it's on consignment.

JWIHSDFT
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,485 Standard Supporter
    Now more than ever: Too Soon.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    topdawgnc said:

In June

A true Husky Legend

PM to Jenn Cohen: Tim to make Race's best effort a reality.

• PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 36,906 Founders Club
    They should hire Sark as AD.
  • rodmansragerodmansrage Member Posts: 6,161
    this is such a bummer, shitty way to start the weekend. guy was a husky legend. "we(?)" had a jackass for a coach, one that would rather chase tail than gameplan and strategize, what did pat do? came in and hired him after hiring/firing daniel tosh.

pat hires sark, comes in wins 9 games, and the hype is on. how does "his guy" respond to the hype? "poor mix of alcohol and pills" its swept under some up-downs and the season is on.

i like pete, i think he is the right guy and he's going to get "his guys" into the system. i think pete is smart, i think pete had the UW/SC game circled in the virgin blood of swaye's ancestors (dont ask how he got it) and went out and won it.

how does our guy pat respond on a non-bye, rivalry week coming up? he fires his guy.

gonna miss pat. only solace is that he's staying on to see the "colosseum upgrade" happen. t's an p's to those who attend games there, im guessing it will be a mix between the tacoma narrows bridge, gangbanger shootouts, and the 4th dimension.
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    They'll lure Woodward back west See, good AD's are hard to find. Enjoy bull dyke feminist rule for the next decade , you filthy idiots asked for it. Petersen will pull the plug in the next few years you watch. No respectable head coach will work for a title IX-activist butch AD long term. I despise UW for not interviewing a qualified white male.

Sucks when your program is finally back. Back after 23 years of sanctions, feminist rule and unfair minority hiring practices, only to come full circle to the re-beginning of the end...right at the beginning of the new.

There will be no more hiring of high paid football assistants. That money will go to buying out and hiring a Geno Auriemma clone. All from football dollars. I guarantee you womens' sports, particularly hoops and softball will again be #1-2 on Cohen's docket. She'll use Hec Ed's project as a mens hoops project, but it will ALL be about those soon-to-be lesbian "basketballers", disguised as student athletes, heaving up airballs on layups. Sick of it already.

This is worse news than Hedges hiring. Heckman nailed it on Hedges debacle 20-something years ago. NOBODY listened. Obviously nobody learned a lesson either. It just cost UW a shot at relevance again. Mark my words.
  • MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685

They'll lure Woodward back west See, good AD's are hard to find. Enjoy bull dyke feminist rule for the next decade , you filthy idiots asked for it. Petersen will pull the plug in the next few years you watch. No respectable head coach will work for a title IX-activist butch AD long term. I despise UW for not interviewing a qualified white male.

Sucks when your program is finally back. Back after 23 years of sanctions, feminist rule and unfair minority hiring practices, only to come full circle to the re-beginning of the end...right at the beginning of the new.

There will be no more hiring of high paid football assistants. That money will go to buying out and hiring a Geno Auriemma clone. All from football dollars. I guarantee you womens' sports, particularly hoops and softball will again be #1-2 on Cohen's docket. She'll use Hec Ed's project as a mens hoops project, but it will ALL be about those soon-to-be lesbian "basketballers", disguised as student athletes, heaving up airballs on layups. Sick of it already.

This is worse news than Hedges hiring. Heckman nailed it on Hedges debacle 20-something years ago. NOBODY listened. Obviously nobody learned a lesson either. It just cost UW a shot at relevance again. Mark my words.

Speed dial FRANNY quickly.

Meds. Not. Dialed.
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,825
    Jury is out on Cohen on a number of fronts ... bull dyke ain't one of them
  • doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    So when will he be the 3rd quarter Husky Hero?
  • SC_Haden_FruedeSC_Haden_Fruede Member Posts: 151

I thought this day would be funny when it came but I'm actually depressed right now.

Bet that guy is getting some kind of sick pleasure in our misery.
  • BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    edited February 2016

Back? 7-6? 4-5? Same as it ever was. Same as it ever was...
  • topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838
    Tequilla said:

Jury is out on Cohen on a number of fronts ... bull dyke ain't one of them

I'll need pictures, and stories to better understand this post.