Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

sounds like Jen Cohen will be the new AD

1235»

Comments

• H_DH_D Member Posts: 6,098

PurpleJ said:

Nick Montana used to cum in my face.

Such fag, J
    Used to?
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 36,789
    I'm hearing he doesn't get on well with the blicks.
  • whlinderwhlinder Member Posts: 4,572 Standard Supporter

And linder, who the fuck are you? A degree is a fucking piece of paper that tells an employer you're probably not an idiot and have enough common sense to commit to something and complete it. I majored in economics...I had to take 50 credits in my major along with some pre-req math classes. In all I took about 40 classes and the first year I didn't know what I wanted to major in. So when I decided my major, I figured out in advance what I had to take. Other than that, what good is it going to do me to take some physics class to "expand my learning" that I'm going to forget in a year anyway? Other than my major, nobody gives a fuck or even looks at what classes you take. At the time I was just concerned with keeping my 3.5 and putting in as little effort as possible. You were probably that fag in the front row so you could see the teacher better and remind him/her they forget to assign homework. Did you and J hang out quite a bit?

That's a strong angry rant to mostly agree with me. Could have just replied with "Don't be a sanctimonious asshole, if someone wants to spend their tuition money on a pointless class then let them."

My view is simply that you can gain some potentially valuable knowledge/skills outside your major if you take something better than basket weaving and that spending money on those types of classes is fucking stupid, but if you wanna do that have at it.

• TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,852 Standard Supporter
    If we're bashing basket weaving (racist!), I'm out!
    Swaye has the conch.
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,823
    edited February 2016

Big bungholes like Kim K are a product of the brainwashing that the american media has been conducting. All the songs today are about women rubbing their thick ass triple milkshake booty all over 9 inch Alabama black snakes. In the process guys like me have become disenfranchised. I'm not 9 inches. I'm not even 6 inches. I'm 4.5 inches when fully erect and it's what God chose to give me so I am not ashamed. But then again I am not into phat asses. A Nikki manaj bunghole would swallow my dink whole. Having an ass like that is not a natty or healthy look. I prefer women like Taylor swift. Miscers will call her a pancake ass but I like pancake ass because it suits by genitals better and would love to get a lap dance from her.

#profileincourage.

#protip though. Even the skinny bitches prefer the 9 over the 4.5"

JWIHSDFT though.
  • BaphometBaphomet Member Posts: 1,511
    Really curious -- when is the last time a school won a football national championship with a female AD -- let alone a female AD that was promoted from within?

I'm not saying a a female isn't qualified to be an AD -- so don't go twisting -- but serious question -- what was the last school to win an NC in FB with one?
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,350 Founders Club
    Baphomet said:

Really curious -- when is the last time a school won a football national championship with a female AD -- let alone a female AD that was promoted from within?

I'm not saying a a female isn't qualified to be an AD -- so don't go twisting -- but serious question -- what was the last school to win an NC in FB with one?

Dig deeper

• PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,651 Founders Club

Baphomet said:

Dig deeper

I know you're being sarcastic, but she reaped the rewards of Mike Lude's hard work before she destroyed it.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,350 Founders Club

Baphomet said:

Dig deeper

I know you're being sarcastic, but she reaped the rewards of Mike Lude's hard work before she destroyed it.
    Winners win baby

From 1991-2004 Barbara Hedges served as the Director of Intercollegiate Athletics at the University of Washington. During that time Hedges was named the NACDA/Continental Airlines Athletic Director of the Year for the NCAA Division I West Region. She was presented the Honda Award for Merit and the Seattle/King County Sports and Events Council named her their MVP of the Year Award Winner.

Gets hired to win the natty gets fired before owen 10
    edited February 2016

Baphomet said:

Dig deeper

So you answer is that it hasn't happened in over 25 years? Thanks for helping me make my point...
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,349 Founders Club
    What do you think the chances are HH can get media credentials after this thread?
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    Baphomet said:

This has already been addressed, more crisply I might add.
    dnc said:

Baphomet said:

Your link doesn't address my question -- when was the last time a school with a female AD won a NC in Football?
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    Baphomet said:

dnc said:

Baphomet said:

Your link doesn't address my question -- when was the last time a school with a female AD won a NC in Football?
    "I'm gonna need to see a championship" = hasn't happened bruh (Babs Larry Cokering one notwithstanding)
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,456 Standard Supporter
    Baphomet said:

dnc said:

Baphomet said:

Full or half share?
  • GladstoneGladstone Member Posts: 16,419