Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

sounds like Jen Cohen will be the new AD

Comments

• Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,850

Lisa says female ads arent so bad
  • PassionPassion Member Posts: 4,622
    Well, she has such a long and distinguished track record of hiring successful coaches, it's easy to understand the choice.

Our motto: "We don't care if your resume checks all the boxes. Come to UW and learn on the job!"

What a joke.
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,823

So having a vagina disqualifies you from being an AD? I didn't realize I was on a bored full of neanderthals.

We can pay her .67 on the dollar. Ever think about that?

Unfortunately that's probably what is happening here
  • TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813
    topdawgnc said:

Does it really fucking matter?

Does anyone on this bored really believe that the girl withe big knockers can do anything to improve the football program?

The best marketing is winning.

We all know she won't fire Peterman, and he'll laugh at her if she tells him to change his staff.

Romar will give her the BBC and she'll be happy.

Meet the new boss, same as the old boss ... but doesn't swallow.

I'm guessing Romar is part of that 5% of blicks that have small cocks. It's what I'm hearing though so don't twist.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,850
    TommySQC said:

So having a vagina disqualifies you from being an AD? I didn't realize I was on a bored full of neanderthals.

What is this the fucking davinci code?
  • RaccoonHarryRaccoonHarry Member Posts: 2,160
    I'm happy with the Cohen hire. I was worried they'd bring in an outsider who doesn't know how to do things the Husky way.
  • AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    hardy har har
  • SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,272 Founders Club
    I'm surprised you're surprised. Apparently the Woody and Prezbo hires have been forgotten.
  • TTJTTJ Member Posts: 4,797
    If memory serves, Cohen was on the chartered flight to Boise with Woodward to poach Peterman. I'm willing to at least entertain the possibility that she understands and values winning football enough to stay out of Peterman's way and let him continue rebuilding Husky Football the way he wants to.

Time will tell, but maybe a female AD is the perfect formula to keep President Cauce and the BoR away from the program.
  • JaWarrenJaHookerJaWarrenJaHooker Member Posts: 2,023
    Tequilla said:

Unfortunately that's probably what is happening here
    Probably not, though.