Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Who Do You Side With...?

Comments

• Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,346
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

TheGlove said:

I also found that a lot of the questions weren't really answerable because they pertained to certain government concepts and roles that I don't believe should exist in the first place, so if there's no option to choose that, I can't answer how we should handle that particular situation.

Apparently you missed the write in option.
    I didn't miss it, I just figured that there wasn't a team of political science experts at hand ready to read, analyze, and apply a score to what I wrote in.
    Well duh.

If these answers are not satisfactory, you can “submit your own stance”. Submitting your own stance will not match any candidates but will allow us to review popular stances, match them to the candidates, and add them as an official stance.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,482
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    edited February 2016

Cruz, Paul, Rubio.

Ps, ISAFNRC.

Yes we desperately need to prevent those cases of voter fraud that don't exist.
    You promise people aren't breaking the law? Works for me ;)
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 42,222
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Lol at the ~80% of Libertarians against mandatory vaccinations.

I get this argument. But think about it...violence and coersion aren't the only means of influencing people to do something. Easily more than 80% of libertarians believe that children should be vaccinated.
    I believe kids should get vaccinated because kids, if not coat-hangered in the third trimester, should be given a chance to live. I don't need the fucking government to tell me that.

But I do need the fucking government to make all those dumbfucks who SHOULD have coathangered their babies and don't like their kids living longer to get theirs vaccinated so I"m not just paying for their WIC program AND their healthcare more than absolutely necessary.

• Options
    doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper

My hits may be the least surprising. I did go strongly in favor of photo ID to vote in honor of collegdoog

89% Cruz
    88% Trump
    87% Rubio
    82% Rand
    80% Carson
    78% Jeb
    31% Hilary
    30% Feeling the Bern

Flip Cruz and Trump and you pretty much have my preference in order

I just want to see the current political world burn

Not surprising that a frustrated liberal like yourself would like Trump, but Cruz?
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,816
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs

95% Feelin the Bern.

So you're a lazy gubermint saggy tit sucker. Fuck you
    Sorry, no. I assume I scored so well with Bernie (and Paul was my top GOP) because I think the NSA is shitting on our privacy rights (for no gain), our foreign policy is retarded, and that corporate campaign contributions and gerrymandering are corrupt and undemocratic.

Also, I have a LOT more money than you do.

Is it Friday yet?
    Is the NSA not gaining because it is infringing on privacy or because we're not utilizing it effectively?

Although we all have our own skeletons one way or another, I guess I look at privacy as the type of thing that it's not a huge issue if you have nothing to hide. And in a world where "the enemy" is completely changing the way in which the game is played, you have to change the way that you think about the game as well.

I guess what I'm saying is that I don't have a problem standing in line at the airport for an hour to go through security if it is being done effectively. And likewise, I don't have a problem with people scanning through my phone records for messages or calls that I may make. I don't have anything to hide in that regard and if somehow I am in communication with someone that does have something to hide and get contacted, then I'd be interested in doing what I could do to my part.
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Tequilla said:

95% Feelin the Bern.

Sorry, no. I assume I scored so well with Bernie (and Paul was my top GOP) because I think the NSA is shitting on our privacy rights (for no gain), our foreign policy is retarded, and that corporate campaign contributions and gerrymandering are corrupt and undemocratic.

Is it Friday yet?
    Is the NSA not gaining because it is infringing on privacy or because we're not utilizing it effectively?

Although we all have our own skeletons one way or another, I guess I look at privacy as the type of thing that it's not a huge issue if you have nothing to hide. And in a world where "the enemy" is completely changing the way in which the game is played, you have to change the way that you think about the game as well.

I guess what I'm saying is that I don't have a problem standing in line at the airport for an hour to go through security if it is being done effectively. And likewise, I don't have a problem with people scanning through my phone records for messages or calls that I may make. I don't have anything to hide in that regard and if somehow I am in communication with someone that does have something to hide and get contacted, then I'd be interested in doing what I could do to my part.
    Sounds like you love Big Brother.
  • Options
    topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper

Cruz, Paul, Rubio.

Ps, ISAFNRC.

Yes we desperately need to prevent those cases of voter fraud that don't exist. </

https://youtu.be/ROj18U56iE4
  • Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,221
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    I got 100% Fuck All These Assholes
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,289
    Swaye's Wigwam

My hits may be the least surprising. I did go strongly in favor of photo ID to vote in honor of collegdoog

89% Cruz
    88% Trump
    87% Rubio
    82% Rand
    80% Carson
    78% Jeb
    31% Hilary
    30% Feeling the Bern

Flip Cruz and Trump and you pretty much have my preference in order

I just want to see the current political world burn

Not surprising that a frustrated liberal like yourself would like Trump, but Cruz?
    I don't like Cruz personally, he is not my kind of candidate. I just answered the questions. But if Cruz is the nominee he gets my vote
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,816
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs

Tequilla said:

95% Feelin the Bern.

Is it Friday yet?

Sounds like you love Big Brother.
    I'm actually a small government guy ...

But when it comes to my two biggest interests in government, it is economy and security. And when it comes to making sure that our borders are secure and that our citizens are safe, I'm very uncompromising.
  • Options
    allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    edited February 2016
    Thinking one case proves there are more cases. This is the generation with all those critical thinking skills I've been hearing about.
  • Options
    doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Tequilla said:

95% Feelin the Bern.

Is it Friday yet?

If you think the NSA even cares a cunt hair about your rights, then you're seriously retarded.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,289
    Swaye's Wigwam
    The same arguments against the NSA work remarkably well against gun control