Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Seattle Times pumping up Cohen's candidacy.

Comments

• RaccoonHarryRaccoonHarry Member Posts: 2,160
    Baseman said:

AD's don't keep their bottles in a desk drawer. They keep them chilled in the office fridge.

It's safe to say she's not anorexic. So there's that...
  • HuskyJWHuskyJW Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,349 Swaye's Wigwam

HuskyJW said:

Has she only worked at UW? I saw a picture of her with the real DJ (Don James) and I got the impression it was early in her career at UW.

If she's only ever worked at UW, run the fuck away. It's the same thing like hiring Sark. He only really ever worked under Pete Carroll and had no idea how to handle things other than how Carroll did and that was pretty easy following Carroll's second year once he had USC rolling.

We might as well fucking just remove the interim tag and hire her. We all know that is what's going to happen.

I said the day Woodward left that Cohen will be the AD.

I'm surprised you guys are surprised.
    I just like repeating things that have already been said but in a less funny and less intelligent way than the original.
    That is not the definition of repeating

HTH
  • PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,768 Founders Club
    Real question here... how does she feel about Fancy Feast?
  • PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,768 Founders Club
    Swaye said:

Big tits are great. Big body isn't. I'd still fuck her. Unless Sark did. Then I'd punch her.

How the fuck would that work? A couple of big bodies slapping against each other. We'll have to consult @guntlove on this.
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,995 Founders Club
    HuskyJW said:

HuskyJW said:

Has she only worked at UW? I saw a picture of her with the real DJ (Don James) and I got the impression it was early in her career at UW.

If she's only ever worked at UW, run the fuck away. It's the same thing like hiring Sark. He only really ever worked under Pete Carroll and had no idea how to handle things other than how Carroll did and that was pretty easy following Carroll's second year once he had USC rolling.

We might as well fucking just remove the interim tag and hire her. We all know that is what's going to happen.

I said the day Woodward left that Cohen will be the AD.

I'm surprised you guys are surprised.
    I just like repeating things that have already been said but in a less funny and less intelligent way than the original.
    That is not the definition of repeating

HTH
    Sounds like you need to talk a walk and get some perspective.
  • CaptainPJCaptainPJ Member Posts: 2,986
    Not sure, but I think he's saying it is (or is close to being a done deal) and they leaked to the shitty Seattle times to check the temperature.

Not like they have any other things to write about and sets up the quid pro quo that will be enjoyed for years to come.

Or I could be FS, either way, not interesting.
  • NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729
    Mark Emmert the gift that keeps on giving
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,567 Founders Club
    95% of the information I've gotten about her is from this board of degenerates and their links, but it sounds like she would probably be about like pool boy. She understands the fiscal side well enough, but things like the Husky Stadium faggotry and slick corporate shit, as well as the marketing that's apparently trying to draw five year old children, fat hipsters who like sports, gays, and transplant tech dorks in their 30s and 40s who married the first chick they scored with would continue.

Women's sports would probably be a priority. They already make up 11/20 of the sports.

I know it's unrealistic but for Christ's sake, bring in a competent football AD.
  • BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365

The thing about fat chicks is that they really like putting things in their mouths. With that said,

Just sayin'