Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

PM to backthepack

Comments

• Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    edited January 2016
    PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

not supposed to a "whoosh" just my opinion of him.. greatest QB of all time tho... just comes of like a douche to me.. but it's probably just me..

Tom Brady has 4 rings. Manning has 1. Maybe Manning has some better stats? But who fucking cares dude? He's one ring away from being a Dan Marino fucking looser.

And it's funny you're willing to call Brady a cheater (deflate gate was a fucking joke btw...butthurt Colts), and not acknowledge that Manning is probably injecting HGH into his massive fucking forehead every night.
    I like to talk pro football on HH, its what I like to do. Put that same passion into husky football and you might last.
    I hate pro football. Just stating facts.

Anyways, Husky football is dead until proven otherwise so what's the point in talking about it? Roll Tide.
    Well youngin, a fan follows a team thru tuff times. Good and bad. A dude in mid life crisis jumps on a winner, to feel good about oneself. Psych 101.

The Ty years were hard on everybody, the Sark years were worse. Ty at least left Sark a QB, some depth. Sark left Peter nothing. 3 thoroughbreds and 82 dwarf ponies. You clearly abandoned your team when support was needed most.. When Petersen, after 3-5 years, makes UW a legit playoff team you will not be allowed back on wagon. Will save this. You wrote off UW, Petersen and doubled down.

You're already starting to squeal J as its clear Peter could contend next year, a year early. Too bad though you gave up on Pete, UW after 2 years. Ill personally be there to bootstomp your cunt when you try.

Did you jump off hawks wagon? Fuck yeah you did. You're weari n g a Cam jersey right now. BTW, bitches dont like grown men who wear jerseys
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,535
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    You are by far my favorite person to troll on this entire site. Almost everything you write is wrong. Have a good day pup!
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,752
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited January 2016
    That's your comeback, J?
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

The Ty years were hard on everybody, the Sark years were worse. Ty at least left Sark a QB, some depth. Sark left Peter nothing. 3 thoroughbreds and 82 dwarf ponies. You clearly abandoned your team when support was needed most.. When Petersen, after 3-5 years, makes UW a legit playoff team you will not be allowed back on wagon. Will save this. You wrote off UW, Petersen and doubled down.

*safety
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    That post doesn't require a comeback @TurdBuffer

Just some big hearty belly laughs.
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,803
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

not supposed to a "whoosh" just my opinion of him.. greatest QB of all time tho... just comes of like a douche to me.. but it's probably just me..

Tom Brady has 4 rings. Manning has 1. Maybe Manning has some better stats? But who fucking cares dude? He's one ring away from being a Dan Marino fucking looser.

And it's funny you're willing to call Brady a cheater (deflate gate was a fucking joke btw...butthurt Colts), and not acknowledge that Manning is probably injecting HGH into his massive fucking forehead every night.
    I like to talk pro football on HH, its what I like to do. Put that same passion into husky football and you might last.

Anyways, Husky football is dead until proven otherwise so what's the point in talking about it? Roll Tide.
    Well youngin, a fan follows a team thru tuff times. Good and bad. A dude in mid life crisis jumps on a winner, to feel good about oneself. Psych 101.

You're already starting to squeal J as its clear Peter could contend next year, a year early. Too bad though you gave up on Pete, UW after 2 years. Ill personally be there to bootstomp your cunt when you try.

Did you jump off hawks wagon? Fuck yeah you did. You're weari n g a Cam jersey right now. BTW, bitches dont like grown men who wear jerseys
    owen12.jpg
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

Bolded for comedy
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    PurpleJ said:

Disagree. Ignore and deflect to your peril.
  • Options

PurpleJ said:

Disagree. Ignore and deflect to your peril.
    WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSH

You don't belong.
  • Options
    For the umpteen-millionth time, Teddy, let go of J's dick.
  • Options

For the umpteen-millionth time, Teddy, let go of J's dick.

Let go? I can't even get a feel with it so far down your throat.

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    PurpleJ said:

#PowerTop

Ummm, no. We talked about this.

#PowerBottom
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

PurpleJ said:

#PowerTop

Ummm, no. We talked about this.

#PowerBottom
    Yeah but still. In REAL life...
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    imagePitcher (El Toro)imageCatcher (La Vaca)
    Cut the Sandusky stuff with Pretty Boy Teddy, J(erry). Let him out of the shower once in awhile.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    The gay talk is getting a little out of hand dude. My 3 year old nephew reads this site and I don't want him thinking that kind of shit is okay. Thanks in advance for respecting that.
  • Options
    S-U-C-H F-A-G, J.
    Words every 3 year old should know.
  • Options
    doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper

S-U-C-H F-A-G, J.
    Words every 3 year old should know.

You're really pressing cabron, so have a break and take your partner for a walk on the beach.
  • Options

imagePitcher (El Toro)imageCatcher (La Vaca)
    Cut the Sandusky stuff with Pretty Boy Teddy, J(erry). Let him out of the shower once in awhile.

Swing and a miss
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    edited January 2016

That's your comeback, J?

That's the typical J comeback turdcutter, tommy the same, but most always a maximum of 3 words for his puddyass