Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

PM to Pawz

Comments

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,424
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,802
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    I was wrong. It's heresy to suggest moderns medicine could be flawed and that our government works for the people to protect the people.

It won't happen again.
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    we still love you
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

pawz said:

I was wrong. It's heresy to suggest moderns medicine could be flawed and that our government works for the people to protect the people.

It won't happen again.

No one thinks modern medicine is perfect. All that we ask is that when you question it have a shred of decent evidence. The problem is that you have no understanding of what is and is not good evidence.
    Rush Limbaugh is all the evidence he needs.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457

pawz said:

It won't happen again.

No one thinks modern medicine is perfect. All that we ask is that when you question it have a shred of decent evidence. The problem is that you have no understanding of what is and is not good evidence.
    2001400ex said:

pawz said:

It won't happen again.

Rush Limbaugh is all the evidence he needs.
    One reply is not like the other
    Perhaps I should reference natural news?
  • Options
    Founders Club

pawz said:

It won't happen again.

I brought forth evidence - albeit circumstantial - and everyone defended Vax like it was a sacred cow.

I don't have the answers, but the issues needs real, independent review. Not review bought and paid for by the people with billions of dollars in revenues to protect.

You wouldn't let bankers get away with this type of review. Why are you letting a different corpratocracy get away with essentially the same?
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,087
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    AZDuck said:

we still love you

And why does he hang out with those retarded gorillas, as you called them? Because any one of them, if he asked them to, would take a fucking bat to your head, okay? It's called loyalty.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    dflea said:

pawz said:

pawz said:

It won't happen again.

I brought forth evidence - albeit circumstantial - and everyone defended Vax like it was a sacred cow.

I don't have the answers, but the issues needs real, independent review. Not review bought and paid for by the people with billions of dollars in revenues to protect.

You wouldn't let bankers get away with this type of review. Why are you letting a different corpratocracy get away with essentially the same?
    By circumstantial evidence, you really mean bullshit, right?
  • Options
    allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    pawz said:

pawz said:

It won't happen again.

Science already has the process you're requesting. It's called peer review.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    Standard Supporter
    pawz said:

pawz said:

It won't happen again.

A pox on you if you can't see the irony.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,528
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Pete Carroll in an anti vaccine guy and 9/11 conspiracist. Enough said on that.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,861
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    edited January 2016
    PurpleJ said:

46-18 since 2012, Two NFC titles, One Super Bowl, one Bevell FS call from two, 4 straight best defenses in points allowed

so I'm saying who gives a fuck?
  • Options
    allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker First Anniversary

PurpleJ said:

46-18 since 2012, Two NFC titles, One Super Bowl, one Bevell FS call from two, 4 straight best defenses in points allowed

so I'm saying who gives a fuck?
    You would blame the assistant.
  • Options
    H_DH_D Member Posts: 6,098
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    PurpleJ said:

Ass > tits

This is the definition of "Juicy Dumper".