Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Interim AD Jen Cohen

1234568»

Comments

• Options
    Captain_InsanoCaptain_Insano Member Posts: 156
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Name Dropper
    My goal in life is to be the stay at home dad to Jen's children and raise them properly as DAWGS. I can cook PBJ, grilled cheese, and spaghetti with ketchup and possess above average motorboating skillz. I will treat her right and even let her beat me if I step out of line.
  • Options
    RhythmicSlappingDawgRhythmicSlappingDawg Member Posts: 1,176
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    Jen Cohen da gawwwd
  • Options
    NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Jen Cohen da gawwwd

I’d fuck
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,601
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    BallzDeep said:

The hate that Jen got from this board when she got the job was like MikeSeaver times 10 level of retardation. Just a bunch of sexist fucks who immediately assumed she was just some dumb broad and made up shit about her not caring about Husky football or the fans which was the opposite of the truth. She is absolutely killing it. This time last year Husky basketball was at rock bottom with the #1 NBA draft pick on the roster. A year later this team is in position to go dancing which they haven't done in seven years. All because of Jen.

LOL

The second football has a subpar season shes door ass out
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,526
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    @Tequilla how does your rec league soccer buddy’s ass taste?
  • Options
    UWerentThereManUWerentThereMan Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,475
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    BallzDeep said:

The hate that Jen got from this board when she got the job was like MikeSeaver times 10 level of retardation. Just a bunch of sexist fucks who immediately assumed she was just some dumb broad and made up shit about her not caring about Husky football or the fans which was the opposite of the truth. She is absolutely killing it. This time last year Husky basketball was at rock bottom with the #1 NBA draft pick on the roster. A year later this team is in position to go dancing which they haven't done in seven years. All because of Jen.

Not that you’re wrong, but the bored will hate everyone, regardless, until it sees a championship.
  • Options
    Captain_InsanoCaptain_Insano Member Posts: 156
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Name Dropper

BallzDeep said:

The fact that she logged in to HHB and did the EXACT thing the vast majority of this board wanted done means she can read.

#fireromar was a thing.

she's doing her fucking job. She still needs to flash the puppies, though.
    I wanna put on "You should let me luv u" by Mario, pop a bottle of Cooks and give her a foot rub after she gets home from a hard day's work at UW. She is my queen.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,861
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

BallzDeep said:

LOL

The second football has a subpar season shes door ass out
    sadly, no
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    BallzDeep said:

@GrundleStiltzkin How does Jen's ass taste?

Yokes on you, I'm celibate
  • Options
    SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,237
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club

At the time, there was zero evidence besides Doog hearsay that she was even competent. The AD was in the red 15 million, the football team had one top 25 season in 14 years, the marketing was gid awful (crazy larry, Franz animal cracker promotion, and Romar was floundering despite possessing NBA talent. She was a hefty middle aged in house promotion from a p.c. university and an a. dept. that created all that. There was all the reason in the world to be skeptical.

This. And the Woody and Prezbo hires. At the time, there was no reason to think the hire was motivated by anything other than laziness and political correctness. Which, by the way, is the most damaging downside of affirmative action and political correctness. They lead to their own form prejudice.

That said, mea culpa times 10. I was dead wrong about her, she's done a great job, best AD at UW since Mike Lude. Cheers to Jen.

And Jenny, I can be sexted at 867-5309 if you want show a little love. Just sayin.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,601
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

At the time, there was zero evidence besides Doog hearsay that she was even competent. The AD was in the red 15 million, the football team had one top 25 season in 14 years, the marketing was gid awful (crazy larry, Franz animal cracker promotion, and Romar was floundering despite possessing NBA talent. She was a hefty middle aged in house promotion from a p.c. university and an a. dept. that created all that. There was all the reason in the world to be skeptical.

yeah but she cared a lot