Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

12FS mad at Cam Newton...

Comments

• CaptainPJCaptainPJ Member Posts: 2,986

Facebook right now is nothing but sandy twat Cam Newton posts or "I'm so proud of OUR team. We never give up and fight to the end. It was a great season and we will be back next year. GO HAWKS!" Posts.

Just fucking unbearable. Where is ISIS when you need them?

And you ran here to let us know.

Solid
  • PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,773 Founders Club
    Sarah probably doesn't know what "bless your heart" means in the South.
  • Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,295 Swaye's Wigwam
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    Gladstone said:

ROFL

Deserved it's own thread
    dnc said:

Gladstone said:

ROFL

Deserved it's own thread
    *its
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    Gladstone said:

ROFL

I kind of hate myself for being a Seahawks fan now.
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,034 Founders Club

Gladstone said:

ROFL

I kind of hate myself for being a Seahawks fan now.
    I just hate you.
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,589 Founders Club

Sarah is just another middle-aged woman who doesn't know jack shit about football. She dresses herself head to tow in Seahawks garb and knows the names Carroll, Wilson, Sherman, and "Beast Mode". Typical bandwagon Seahawks merchandise whores... They get butthurt when they think a player or coach from an opposing team acts in a "classless" manner.

It's a gladiator sport, bitches. These overgrown dudes go out there and knock the shit out of each other for 60 minutes. You think they really care about some fucking piece of cloth wit a "12" written on it? You think they give a shit about the opponents' fans in their own stadiums.

If you don't want your cheap-ass ugly flag being treated like garbage, don't let Cam get a hold of it.

I wonder what Sarah thought about Sherman's calling out of Crabtree two years ago. What about Sherman giving Kaep the choke sign?

fuckguysthisissofuckingirritating.gif

agree

The NFL has been marketing pretty aggressively toward women for at least 10 years, maybe more. It's good/smart business, but the result is bullshit like this and it detracts from the the core of what football really is. Remember the open letter from the woman 49er fan who went to Quest Field in 2012? It's like they expect a violent, blue collar sport with thousands of drunk morons at hand to be like a visit to the yoga studio. Get a clue. For every one woman who gets it, 10 don't. Even the few women I know who actually have some knowledge argue with me about this bullshit and imply I'm a misogynist because I call out things like this.

My mom knew more about football than most of you

What about your dads?
  • BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,346

Sarah is just another middle-aged woman who doesn't know jack shit about football. She dresses herself head to tow in Seahawks garb and knows the names Carroll, Wilson, Sherman, and "Beast Mode". Typical bandwagon Seahawks merchandise whores... They get butthurt when they think a player or coach from an opposing team acts in a "classless" manner.

It's a gladiator sport, bitches. These overgrown dudes go out there and knock the shit out of each other for 60 minutes. You think they really care about some fucking piece of cloth wit a "12" written on it? You think they give a shit about the opponents' fans in their own stadiums.

If you don't want your cheap-ass ugly flag being treated like garbage, don't let Cam get a hold of it.

I wonder what Sarah thought about Sherman's calling out of Crabtree two years ago. What about Sherman giving Kaep the choke sign?

*toe
    TheGlove said:

*toe
    Good catch!
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,499
    CaptainPJ said:

Facebook right now is nothing but sandy twat Cam Newton posts or "I'm so proud of OUR team. We never give up and fight to the end. It was a great season and we will be back next year. GO HAWKS!" Posts.

And you ran here to let us know.

Solid
    Sounds like you care
  • dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    dnc said:

dhdawg said:

you forgot the whining about 10AM starts and the field. losers
    10am starts in the playoffs suck in general but if they're going to exist you don't get to cry about it if you're the 6 seed.

Shitty fields like that in a mega billion dollar industry are an embarrassment, especially in the playoffs. I said the same thing after the Redskins playoff game in 2012 that the Hawks won.
    absolutely. but there are thread on seaidiots.net about how the field was the panthers best player on sunday, embarrassing shit
  • dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    Gladstone said:

ROFL

Seattle PC female sports fan, par for the course.
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,849

My momdiscipline hole school-marm knew more about football than most of you