Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

12FS mad at Cam Newton...

PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
Founders Club
OH MY GOD, he took a 12 flag from a fan, balled it up, and threw it onto the field. How dare he?

Cam may not be Nebraska classy, but these faggoty fans need to seriously STFU!

can't have a link... komo4 and in passing, buttfucker!

Comments

• Options
    SpoonieLuvSpoonieLuv Member Posts: 5,437
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    12s deserve 0-62 today
  • Options
    phineasphineas Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,724
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Cam is kind of a fag but I found that pretty hilarious
  • Options
    phineasphineas Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,724
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    The rivalry is real
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,897
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Guy has the maturity level of a 12 year old. He puts on histrionics after five yard first down runs in the first quarter, mopes when things don't go right, grabs flags from fans, steals laptops, takes bribes from scumbag SEC schools...oh, that was his "dad"...I'm sure he knew nothing of it...I hope he gets knocked out next week.
  • Options
    whlinderwhlinder Member Posts: 4,312
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    12FSs reveling in the Stealers (lol!) losing
  • Options
    Founders Club

Guy has the maturity level of a 12 year old. He puts on histrionics after five yard first down runs in the first quarter, mopes when things don't go right, grabs flags from fans, steals laptops, takes bribes from scumbag SEC schools...oh, that was his "dad"...I'm sure he knew nothing of it...I hope he gets knocked out next week.

Doesn't change the fact that 12FS suffer from massive sandvaginitis.

In that particular case, I'm sort of with them (such fag, Bill). Most Twelves are really fucking annoying though. It seemed way better in the 80s when the women that went to games were just harmless old ladies who didn't make a big fucking spectacle of everything and try hard to fit in. The men were tough liberal types who would call John Elway a horse and laugh at Jay Schroeder's mom in the stands.
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    Founders Club

In that particular case, I'm sort of with them (such fag, Bill). Most Twelves are really fucking annoying though. It seemed way better in the 80s when the women that went to games were just harmless old ladies who didn't make a big fucking spectacle of everything and try hard to fit in. The men were tough liberal types who would call John Elway a horse and laugh at Jay Schroeder's mom in the stands.
    The same tough liberals who would punch you in the face?
  • Options
    HuskyInAZHuskyInAZ Member Posts: 1,732
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Awesomes First Comment

"Tough liberal types" really made me laugh.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,576
    Swaye's Wigwam
    In other news, Jonathan Stewart spent the entire day laughing at the city of Seattle.
  • Options
    Founders Club

The same tough liberals who would punch you in the face?
    Yeah. Union types.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    I'm not really that proud of them. They had the talent to do better than 10-6. Twelves are fucking stupid.
  • Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary

Facebook right now is nothing but sandy twat Cam Newton posts or "I'm so proud of OUR team. We never give up and fight to the end. It was a great season and we will be back next year. GO HAWKS!" Posts.

Just fucking unbearable. Where is ISIS when you need them?

you forgot the whining about 10AM starts and the field. losers
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

Facebook right now is nothing but sandy twat Cam Newton posts or "I'm so proud of OUR team. We never give up and fight to the end. It was a great season and we will be back next year. GO HAWKS!" Posts.

Embarrassing to be a Hawk fan. I'll admit I had a Raider Buster T back in the day but always thought "12's" were gay.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    dhdawg said:

you forgot the whining about 10AM starts and the field. losers
    10am starts in the playoffs suck in general but if they're going to exist you don't get to cry about it if you're the 6 seed.

Shitty fields like that in a mega billion dollar industry are an embarrassment, especially in the playoffs. I said the same thing after the Redskins playoff game in 2012 that the Hawks won.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,576
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I'm mad at cam for not winning 62-0.
  • Options
    CaptainPJCaptainPJ Member Posts: 2,986
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes

And if you had a fucking issue, meet them in front of Twin Teepees on Aurora!!

Fuck yeah!! Hi Swaye!!