Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

PM to DJ (ILTCHDJ, IWILTD)

1235»

Comments

• TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,899 Standard Supporter
    @salemcoog: Agree. For about 30-40% in college today, college is a debt-amassing scam that will do little to benefit them economically in the future. 10 years from now thousands of millennials and younger will complain that going to college was the worst decision they ever made. And they'll be right.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,713 Standard Supporter
    salemcoog said:

salemcoog said:

Great I know you are but what am I response as always

So in your feeble brain if someone points out that a lot of workers in this country would benefit from middle class jobs that have been lost to legal and illegal immigration that means that person is struggling and needs help?

Sounds like you're a fucking moron

Trade agreements and off shoring have gutted the middle class. Not illegals.
    Abundance and more. There are multiple destructions of the middle class

It's not competing against an illegal for a job, you can get hired all day long in construction. You just have to work at the going wage that is set by illegals.

What was a middle class wage in the 70's isn't today. Yes, those who can adapt or start their own business can still thrive, but the thread is how do we help the vast middle. If we don't want to send all sorts of kids to college for no apparent reason we need to get trade schools back and make those good jobs again.

I installed carpet in the late 70's. When I left the business in 2007 installers were still getting paid the same.

Unions back the politicians who cut their throats.
    Bingo bango bongo baby on the bolded section. Why anyone nowadays would send their kids to college to become hundreds of thousands of debt outta of the gate without a distinct highly marketable, n demand career path is beyond me. Better to be a steamfitter, electrician,developer or doctor and lawyer or such.
    Mama, don't let your babies grow up to be cowboys.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nlIEoKg8ZQg
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,157 Founders Club
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 37,027 Founders Club
    Hondo getting bent over an oak barrel for the win.