Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

PM to DJ (ILTCHDJ, IWILTD)

Comments

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,821 Founders Club
    2001400ex said:

Great I know you are but what am I response as always

So in your feeble brain if someone points out that a lot of workers in this country would benefit from middle class jobs that have been lost to legal and illegal immigration that means that person is struggling and needs help?

Sounds like you're a fucking moron

LOL.

I don't give a fuck what happens to you and the so-called "middle class." DIAFF.

Winner win.
    The best part is. When the conservative "people need to buck up and find a job" crowd acts like Race does.
    How am I acting? People need jobs. Policies that take those jobs away are bad for America

Is this really that hard to grasp or is it that Obama couldn't get it done?
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457

2001400ex said:

So in your feeble brain if someone points out that a lot of workers in this country would benefit from middle class jobs that have been lost to legal and illegal immigration that means that person is struggling and needs help?

LOL.

I don't give a fuck what happens to you and the so-called "middle class." DIAFF.

Winner win.
    The best part is. When the conservative "people need to buck up and find a job" crowd acts like Race does.
    How am I acting? People need jobs. Policies that take those jobs away are bad for America

Just cut more taxes on the wealthy, they'll be able to afford to hire people then.
  • sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    Are you really *this* fs?... Or is it just part of the act?
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,612 Swaye's Wigwam

I can't write basic english. Can't write the difference between your and you are. I still can compete successfully against third-world labor.

I have compassion for no one. My biggest enemies are the California Dem legislature and the Rep-dominated US Congress. I know, however, that Cal Ag and hospitality need undocumented labor (although Rubio showed how that could change) and HB1 visas for our world-class tech industry. That's going to make me and family richer. Fuck off.

Winners win.

What.the.actual.fuck.

Jesus, put honda and this mouth breather together and you might have half a retard's brain.

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

LOL.

Winner win.

Just cut more taxes on the wealthy, they'll be able to afford to hire people then.
    Fucking losers talk about "the wealthy" like you and your loser brethren do. Yeah, it has nothing to do with creating an environment for businesses small, medium, and large to grow and compete.

You are a high school/college age fucking loser who relies on the government.
  • CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    haie said:

I can't write basic english. Can't write the difference between your and you are. I still can compete successfully against third-world labor.

I have compassion for no one. My biggest enemies are the California Dem legislature and the Rep-dominated US Congress. I know, however, that Cal Ag and hospitality need undocumented labor (although Rubio showed how that could change) and HB1 visas for our world-class tech industry. That's going to make me and family richer. Fuck off.

Winners win.

What.the.actual.fuck.

Jesus, put honda and this mouth breather together and you might have half a retard's brain.

So you can't compete against third world or first world labor? I can. I do. I don't need government to protect me like you do. In California you can kill yourself legally now. Think about it it? Wasted enough of this country's time and resources? Looser.
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    haie said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

LOL.

Winner win.

Fucking losers talk about "the wealthy" like you and your loser brethren do. Yeah, it has nothing to do with creating an environment for businesses small, medium, and large to grow and compete.

You clearly have never run a business.
    why so angry, brah?

why so angry, brah?

I don't have my magical underwear on yet. I know you will understand.
  • SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,285 Founders Club

haie said:

Winners win.

What.the.actual.fuck.

So you can't compete against third world or first world labor? I can. I do. I don't need government to protect me like you do. In California you can kill yourself legally now. Think about it it? Wasted enough of this country's time and resources? Looser.

haie said:

Winners win.

What.the.actual.fuck.

I compete just fine in the tech industry, private sector. Gainfully employed by more than 1 private company as a matter of fact.

You work for the the government like every other piece of shit Obama rim-jobber
    2001400ex said:

haie said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

LOL.

Winner win.

You clearly have never run a business.
    Unlike you, I'm employed by them. Yeah let's tax them some more you fucking poor loser.
    haie said:

haie said:

Winners win.

What.the.actual.fuck.

I compete just fine in the tech industry, private sector. Gainfully employed by more than 1 private company as a matter of fact.

You work in the tech industry!?! Clean up my shit in the toilet you lying piece of shit "tech worker"

You don't work in tech. You can't compete against foreign workers because you are stupid and ineffectual. Should I expect you at my front door with your pitchfork, angry looser?

haie said:

haie said:

Winners win.

What.the.actual.fuck.

You work in the tech industry!?! Clean up my shit in the toilet you lying piece of shit "tech worker"

You don't work in tech. You can't compete against foreign workers because you are stupid and ineffectual. Should I expect you at my front door with your pitchfork, angry looser?
    Lol, beyond pressing.
    Ok. You can't compete in "tech. " so you scapegoat hb1 workers. Right? Looser.
    Government please help me! And the construction trades! I am a looser that can't compete!

Winners win Haie. Sorry about that for you.
    I was talking with a rich guy from France today.

He was telling me about the new Chinese airplanes ready to hit the market at half a Boeing or Airbus plane.

He was telling me about the new pilot-less drones they're launching for short trip passenger travel, too.

so glad to hear Boeing doesn't need handouts.

Amazon, Google, Microsoft Uber and others are making amazing strides in automated drone delivery of goods and people. Fed ex and UPS are toast.

When all that third world labor and first world labor start to realize the implications of this, Cirrhosis dog will be dead... of bitterness and anger, prolly

I was talking with a rich guy from France today.

He was telling me about the new Chinese airplanes ready to hit the market at half a Boeing or Airbus plane.

He was telling me about the new pilot-less drones they're launching for short trip passenger travel, too.

so glad to hear Boeing doesn't need handouts.

Amazon, Google, Microsoft Uber and others are making amazing strides in automated drone delivery of goods and people. Fed ex and UPS are toast.

When all that third world labor and first world labor start to realize the implications of this, Cirrhosis dog will be dead... of bitterness and anger, prolly

Christ!

Ok. You can't compete in "tech. " so you scapegoat hb1 workers. Right? Looser.

I'm not scapegoating hb1 workers at all. They aren't taking my job. They can barely speak my country's language, which nowadays, even in the tech industry, is paramount. Besides, they're too busy being shat on by amazon/microsoft/apple pm's. Good for them.

Shame on me for starting an argument with unemployed college kids/teenagers.

I hope that soc degree gets you somewhere in life.