Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

PM to DJ (ILTCHDJ, IWILTD)

Comments

• 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    HuskyInAZ said:

2001400ex said:

haie said:

2001400ex said:

haie said:

2001400ex said:

haie said:

2001400ex said:

haie said:

2001400ex said:

haie said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Great I know you are but what am I response as always

So in your feeble brain if someone points out that a lot of workers in this country would benefit from middle class jobs that have been lost to legal and illegal immigration that means that person is struggling and needs help?

Sounds like you're a fucking moron

LOL.

I don't give a fuck what happens to you and the so-called "middle class." DIAFF.

Winner win.
    The best part is. When the conservative "people need to buck up and find a job" crowd acts like Race does.
    How am I acting? People need jobs. Policies that take those jobs away are bad for America

Is this really that hard to grasp or is it that Obama couldn't get it done?
    Just cut more taxes on the wealthy, they'll be able to afford to hire people then.
    Fucking losers talk about "the wealthy" like you and your loser brethren do. Yeah, it has nothing to do with creating an environment for businesses small, medium, and large to grow and compete.

You are a high school/college age fucking loser who relies on the government.
    You clearly have never run a business.
    Unlike you, I'm employed by them. Yeah let's tax them some more you fucking poor loser.
    If you know anything about owners. They don't hire and fire based on their tax rate. No business owner says "I have to pay less taxes this year, so I'm going to hire someone".

Business staff their business based on expected demand for their product.

But you clearly know better. And you like to brag about working in the tech sector. Awesome.
    lol, I don't brag about working in the tech sector. It's hard work, long hours versus the pay in many cases. @creepycoug is right about that.

But I work for 2 smaller, private businesses. One full time, the other sparingly because I like money. And they aren't shy about how they run their business at all.

Taxes have fucked over businesses in so many ways lately, you would know if you were employed and didn't have to use welfare money to fill up your faggy 4-wheeler.

But please, keep enlightening me with your high school concepts just like AidsDawg who pretends he has a real job and thinks anyone who doesn't agree with his fucktarded politics is a janitor.
    Nice rant. Yes I'm aware some business owners are assholes and try to blame regulations and taxes for reasons they don't want to pay you much and why they expect you to do 3 people's jobs. The fact remains, if they get enough new work, they'll hire people. If they lose work, they'll lay people off.

I'm lucky that I'm in professional services, so I'm production, not admin. The more money I make, the more the firm makes. And I'm actually responsible for hiring and firing in my world of the firm.

I also own a fast food restaurant, well I'm a 1/3 owner. Here's a cool story.... One of the other partners I've known for 15 years, and he's hard core conservative, rush Limbaugh dick sucker. He use to say the same shit you did as an employee. Now that he owns the business (we bought it in 2008), he realizes how stupid those comments are. His tax bill, ACA, etc. have never once entered into our decision on hiring and firing. He still thinks we need to kill all Muslims, but he realizes I was right about taxes.
    And how much do restaurants have to deal with competitive health plans, stock options, etc compared to tech companies again?

You have no idea what the fuck you are talking about, just like AidsDawg. Congrats.

I don't give a shit what you do for a living. Sounds like you're a sales manager where companies don't care because you can be door.ass.out as soon aren't able to sell anymore. Quite a different story in my industry where the cost to fire someone and retrain a new recruit just adds up with all the other taxation nowadays.

And I don't do 3 people's jobs because the partners whine to me. I do 3 people's jobs because your liberal brethren have soc and poli sci degrees, can't read or write effectively, have no knowledge of business/technology and are generally unemployable.

Keep pushing this thread another 8 pages about how my news sources lie to me and more "I don't get it bro, we're super successful and don't need the social services, we just like sucking Obama's cock for fun" schtick.
    If you think what I do, working for a professional services firm, sounds like a sales manager. Then you are about as fucktarded as J.
    You haven't given specifics, so I speculate. Either way, you have nothing to lose which is why you defend Obama at every turn. You haven't even brought up any of your job shit during your pressing escapades until now, so your whole story is most likely made up anyways. More likely scenario is you're a college age kid riding a 4 wheeler on daddy's dime and parroting your poli sci professor. Same as every other Obama-blowing twat.
    Actually I have brought this up before. But I generally don't brag about who I am or what I do. Mostly because NOGAF. But if you ask I'll tell you exactly what I do.

And I don't defend Obama at every turn. I laff at you dumbfucks who think Obama is a Muslim born in Kenya.
    What do you do?
    I'm a manager at a CPA firm. I audit and do consulting work for businesses.
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 37,027 Founders Club
    2001400ex said:

HuskyInAZ said:

2001400ex said:

haie said:

2001400ex said:

haie said:

2001400ex said:

haie said:

2001400ex said:

haie said:

2001400ex said:

haie said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

So in your feeble brain if someone points out that a lot of workers in this country would benefit from middle class jobs that have been lost to legal and illegal immigration that means that person is struggling and needs help?

LOL.

I don't give a fuck what happens to you and the so-called "middle class." DIAFF.

Winner win.
    The best part is. When the conservative "people need to buck up and find a job" crowd acts like Race does.
    How am I acting? People need jobs. Policies that take those jobs away are bad for America

Just cut more taxes on the wealthy, they'll be able to afford to hire people then.
    Fucking losers talk about "the wealthy" like you and your loser brethren do. Yeah, it has nothing to do with creating an environment for businesses small, medium, and large to grow and compete.

Unlike you, I'm employed by them. Yeah let's tax them some more you fucking poor loser.
    If you know anything about owners. They don't hire and fire based on their tax rate. No business owner says "I have to pay less taxes this year, so I'm going to hire someone".

But you clearly know better. And you like to brag about working in the tech sector. Awesome.
    lol, I don't brag about working in the tech sector. It's hard work, long hours versus the pay in many cases. @creepycoug is right about that.

But I work for 2 smaller, private businesses. One full time, the other sparingly because I like money. And they aren't shy about how they run their business at all.

Taxes have fucked over businesses in so many ways lately, you would know if you were employed and didn't have to use welfare money to fill up your faggy 4-wheeler.

But please, keep enlightening me with your high school concepts just like AidsDawg who pretends he has a real job and thinks anyone who doesn't agree with his fucktarded politics is a janitor.
    Nice rant. Yes I'm aware some business owners are assholes and try to blame regulations and taxes for reasons they don't want to pay you much and why they expect you to do 3 people's jobs. The fact remains, if they get enough new work, they'll hire people. If they lose work, they'll lay people off.

I'm lucky that I'm in professional services, so I'm production, not admin. The more money I make, the more the firm makes. And I'm actually responsible for hiring and firing in my world of the firm.

I also own a fast food restaurant, well I'm a 1/3 owner. Here's a cool story.... One of the other partners I've known for 15 years, and he's hard core conservative, rush Limbaugh dick sucker. He use to say the same shit you did as an employee. Now that he owns the business (we bought it in 2008), he realizes how stupid those comments are. His tax bill, ACA, etc. have never once entered into our decision on hiring and firing. He still thinks we need to kill all Muslims, but he realizes I was right about taxes.
    And how much do restaurants have to deal with competitive health plans, stock options, etc compared to tech companies again?

You have no idea what the fuck you are talking about, just like AidsDawg. Congrats.

I don't give a shit what you do for a living. Sounds like you're a sales manager where companies don't care because you can be door.ass.out as soon aren't able to sell anymore. Quite a different story in my industry where the cost to fire someone and retrain a new recruit just adds up with all the other taxation nowadays.

And I don't do 3 people's jobs because the partners whine to me. I do 3 people's jobs because your liberal brethren have soc and poli sci degrees, can't read or write effectively, have no knowledge of business/technology and are generally unemployable.

Keep pushing this thread another 8 pages about how my news sources lie to me and more "I don't get it bro, we're super successful and don't need the social services, we just like sucking Obama's cock for fun" schtick.
    If you think what I do, working for a professional services firm, sounds like a sales manager. Then you are about as fucktarded as J.
    You haven't given specifics, so I speculate. Either way, you have nothing to lose which is why you defend Obama at every turn. You haven't even brought up any of your job shit during your pressing escapades until now, so your whole story is most likely made up anyways. More likely scenario is you're a college age kid riding a 4 wheeler on daddy's dime and parroting your poli sci professor. Same as every other Obama-blowing twat.
    Actually I have brought this up before. But I generally don't brag about who I am or what I do. Mostly because NOGAF. But if you ask I'll tell you exactly what I do.

And I don't defend Obama at every turn. I laff at you dumbfucks who think Obama is a Muslim born in Kenya.
    What do you do?
    I'm a manager at a CPA firm. I audit and do consulting work for businesses.
    What's your favorite part of working a job that requires virtually no critical thinking skills?
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 23,015
    The good news for me is that my pretend law practice is insulated from all market forces and tax policy ... good or bad.

That's the beauty of making shit up.

The good news for me is that my pretend law practice is insulated from all market forces and tax policy ... good or bad.

Market forces suck, we just had to give a $2k to $5k raises to our staff and seniors. And for bidding on audits, there still is a race to the bottom on fees.

Taxes tho. Never once has an owner in the firm mentioned tax rates when discussing hiring and firing. The discussion is "show us they can be billable". In other words, they pay someone $70k, we bill them out for $150k, they make money. The owners could give a shit less about the tax rate. 40% or 35% or 25% of $80k is still more money than they have now.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,491 Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

Market forces suck, we just had to give a $2k to $5k raises to our staff and seniors. And for bidding on audits, there still is a race to the bottom on fees.

Taxes tho. Never once has an owner in the firm mentioned tax rates when discussing hiring and firing. The discussion is "show us they can be billable". In other words, they pay someone $70k, we bill them out for $150k, they make money. The owners could give a shit less about the tax rate. 40% or 35% or 25% of $80k is still more money than they have now.
    Tax services industry is also a beneficiary of a byzantine & escalating tax system.

2001400ex said:

Tax services industry is also a beneficiary of a byzantine & escalating tax system.
    Actually it doesn't. And I don't do taxes, don't even do my own.
  • RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,703 Founders Club
    2001400ex said:

haie said:

2001400ex said:

haie said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

LOL.

Winner win.

You have no fucking clue what you're talking about. Additional sales people and engineers develop more demand dipshit. Guess what would help owners hire more people? Now go fucking kill yourself.
  • BallSackedBallSacked Member Posts: 3,279
    PurpleJ said:

Is it just me or is Hondo lying?

No, I'd say clueless accountant sounds about right.
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,849

Trade agreements and off shoring have gutted the middle class. Not illegals.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,821 Founders Club
    salemcoog said:

Abundance and more. There are multiple destructions of the middle class

It's not competing against an illegal for a job, you can get hired all day long in construction. You just have to work at the going wage that is set by illegals.

What was a middle class wage in the 70's isn't today. Yes, those who can adapt or start their own business can still thrive, but the thread is how do we help the vast middle. If we don't want to send all sorts of kids to college for no apparent reason we need to get trade schools back and make those good jobs again.

I installed carpet in the late 70's. When I left the business in 2007 installers were still getting paid the same.

Unions back the politicians who cut their throats.
    edited January 2016

salemcoog said:

It's not competing against an illegal for a job, you can get hired all day long in construction. You just have to work at the going wage that is set by illegals.

What was a middle class wage in the 70's isn't today. Yes, those who can adapt or start their own business can still thrive, but the thread is how do we help the vast middle. If we don't want to send all sorts of kids to college for no apparent reason we need to get trade schools back and make those good jobs again.

I installed carpet in the late 70's. When I left the business in 2007 installers were still getting paid the same.

Are you saying the unions back conservatives? Really?
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,821 Founders Club
    2001400ex said:

salemcoog said:

No I'm not.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,713 Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

That's because the audit firms have been fucking clients for years.

And the competent folks who have been getting fucked by their partners spin off and start their own gig and take their clients with them.
    2001400ex said:

All that is because you've been fucking your clients with bullshit billable hours and they looked elsewhere because they're tire of being prison raped. Be thankful for the three or four years you gave it to them up the butt. Odds are they'll stay with your firm because it's a pain in the ass to change.

2001400ex said:

That's because the audit firms have been fucking clients for years.

And the competent folks who have been getting fucked by their partners spin off and start their own gig and take their clients with them.
    2001400ex said:

All that is because you've been fucking your clients with bullshit billable hours and they looked elsewhere because they're tire of being prison raped. Be thankful for the three or four years you gave it to them up the butt. Odds are they'll stay with your firm because it's a pain in the ass to change. because I'm great at taint liking.

FIFY
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,597 Founders Club
    2001400ex said:

salemcoog said:

Are you really implying Democrats haven't sold them out?

2001400ex said:

salemcoog said:

Are you really implying Democrats haven't sold them out?
    Are you saying liberals are the reason for the decline in unions?
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,849

salemcoog said:

Bingo bango bongo baby on the bolded section. Why anyone nowadays would send their kids to college to become hundreds of thousands of debt outta of the gate without a distinct highly marketable, n demand career path is beyond me. Better to be a steamfitter, electrician,developer or doctor and lawyer or such.