Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Which is the correct answer about Wazzu?

2»

Comments

• Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

You have no idea the damage Mike Price did to that program.

agree

• Options
    TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Mosster47 said:

MisterEm said:

Mosster47 said:

Mosster47 said:

I think it's fair to say WAZZU won the hiring war of four years ago with Leach, Graham, Mora, and Rich Rod.

ASU was supposed to be awesome, they sucked. UA brought back everyone and shit the bed. Mora is Bo Pelini so UCLA will win 8 or 9 games every year and never win anything or merit. Leach in Pullman is heading the right direction.

Graham, Mora, and Rich Rod all have Pac-12 Division titles.

And also winning records.
    One recruits from LA to LA. One recruits Phoenix and LA from Phoenix. One recruits Phoenix and LA from Tucson. One recruits Bellevue High from Pullman.

ASU & UCLA should be easy places to have success if you're a good coach. UA is a good location but no one gives two shits about football there so it has built in obstacles. Pullman is just awful. Nothing good should come from Pullman.

Leach got to 9 wins by year four. I'd say that's fucking miracle work considering how bad that roster was when he took over.

Mora and Graham are mailing it in and will be fired in the next few years. Rich Rod will be gone soon. If you're serious about football you don't stay in Tucson.

If you had to pick the trajectory of those four programs I'm taking the Cuogs.
    YBE.

Glad to see you divorcing yourself from RichRodtheGreat.

RichRodStarWarsPlungerMeme.jpeg ( @GrundleStiltzkin, help a brudda out)
    If he were at ASU or UCLA I guarantee he would be doing better than the two turds running those programs.

It's funny that Duke, UNC, UA, UK, and KU all have pretty good football coaches. Nothing they do will ever matter to their fan base.
    No way. The guy is too eccentric for those places unless he won early. Zero chance. He fits in Pullman winning 5-8 games a year and hailed a hero. This year is an outlier much like his 08 year was. Things fell absolutely perfect for them this year.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,886
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    HuskyInAZ said:

Mosster47 said:

Mosster47 said:

I think it's fair to say WAZZU won the hiring war of four years ago with Leach, Graham, Mora, and Rich Rod.

ASU was supposed to be awesome, they sucked. UA brought back everyone and shit the bed. Mora is Bo Pelini so UCLA will win 8 or 9 games every year and never win anything or merit. Leach in Pullman is heading the right direction.

Graham, Mora, and Rich Rod all have Pac-12 Division titles.

And also winning records.
    One recruits from LA to LA. One recruits Phoenix and LA from Phoenix. One recruits Phoenix and LA from Tucson. One recruits Bellevue High from Pullman.

ASU & UCLA should be easy places to have success if you're a good coach. UA is a good location but no one gives two shits about football there so it has built in obstacles. Pullman is just awful. Nothing good should come from Pullman.

Leach got to 9 wins by year four. I'd say that's fucking miracle work considering how bad that roster was when he took over.

Mora and Graham are mailing it in and will be fired in the next few years. Rich Rod will be gone soon. If you're serious about football you don't stay in Tucson.

If you had to pick the trajectory of those four programs I'm taking the Cuogs.
    You lost me at "Tucson is a good location."
    It beats Pullman, Corvallis, and probably Eugene (way less hippies, but more methhead white trash faggots ready to rob you or mix it up).
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,886
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Sometimes I wonder if Mosster is a whoosh account...
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Sometimes I wonder if Mosster is a whoosh account...

Boobs or Harv IMO
  • Options
    RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,300
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

For no reason... I just saw this and figured I'd tuck it in here.

There's something wrong about tucking the butt fucking