Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Which is the correct answer about Wazzu?

1. They will Coug it.
2. They are Couging it.
3. How will they Coug it?

Comments

• Options
    FenwickFenwick Member Posts: 1,174
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment 5 Awesomes
  • Options
    dongmandongman Member Posts: 2,384
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
  • Options
    FenwickFenwick Member Posts: 1,174
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment 5 Awesomes
    a guy with the name dongman calls me a faggit? hahahaha!

Cougs won and Dawgs won. Good.
  • Options
    MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Fenwick said:

Dont mind dongman, hes just a degnenerate Froog posing as a doog trying to minimize an Oregon bowl victory.
  • Options
    Fenwick said:

I identify as a female. Ie I'm not gay. Hth
  • Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    I think it's fair to say WAZZU won the hiring war of four years ago with Leach, Graham, Mora, and Rich Rod.

ASU was supposed to be awesome, they sucked. UA brought back everyone and shit the bed. Mora is Bo Pelini so UCLA will win 8 or 9 games every year and never win anything or merit. Leach in Pullman is heading the right direction.
  • Options
    Sometimes I'm not so sure it's Leach himself, but rather his hires. He has produced more high profile coaches than anyone out there.
  • Options
    edited December 2015

Mosster47 said:

I think it's fair to say WAZZU won the hiring war of four years ago with Leach, Graham, Mora, and Rich Rod.

ASU was supposed to be awesome, they sucked. UA brought back everyone and shit the bed. Mora is Bo Pelini so UCLA will win 8 or 9 games every year and never win anything or merit. Leach in Pullman is heading the right direction.

Graham, Mora, and Rich Rod all have Pac-12 Division titles.

And also winning records.
    One recruits from LA to LA. One recruits Phoenix and LA from Phoenix. One recruits Phoenix and LA from Tucson. One recruits Bellevue High from Pullman.

ASU & UCLA should be easy places to have success if you're a good coach. UA is a good location but no one gives two shits about football there so it has built in obstacles. Pullman is just awful. Nothing good should come from Pullman.

Leach got to 9 wins by year four. I'd say that's fucking miracle work considering how bad that roster was when he took over.

Mora and Graham are mailing it in and will be fired in the next few years. Rich Rod will be gone soon. If you're serious about football you don't stay in Tucson.

If you had to pick the trajectory of those four programs I'm taking the Cuogs.
  • Options
    MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    Mosster47 said:

Mosster47 said:

One recruits from LA to LA. One recruits Phoenix and LA from Phoenix. One recruits Phoenix and LA from Tucson. One recruits Bellevue High from Pullman.

ASU & UCLA should be easy places to have success if you're a good coach. UA is a good location but no one gives two shits about football there so it has built in obstacles. Pullman is just awful. Nothing good should come from Pullman.

Leach got to 9 wins by year four. I'd say that's fucking miracle work considering how bad that roster was when he took over.

Mora and Graham are mailing it in and will be fired in the next few years. Rich Rod will be gone soon. If you're serious about football you don't stay in Tucson.

YBE.

Glad to see you divorcing yourself from RichRodtheGreat.

RichRodStarWarsPlungerMeme.jpeg ( @GrundleStiltzkin, help a brudda out)
  • Options
    HuskyInAZHuskyInAZ Member Posts: 1,732
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Mosster47 said:

Mosster47 said:

You lost me at "Tucson is a good location."
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    MisterEm said:

Mosster47 said:

Mosster47 said:

YBE.

Axxe @DerekJohnson
  • Options
    MisterEm said:

Mosster47 said:

Mosster47 said:

YBE.

If he were at ASU or UCLA I guarantee he would be doing better than the two turds running those programs.

It's funny that Duke, UNC, UA, UK, and KU all have pretty good football coaches. Nothing they do will ever matter to their fan base.
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    For no reason... I just saw this and figured I'd tuck it in here.

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,687
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Mosster47 said:

MisterEm said:

Mosster47 said:

Mosster47 said:

YBE.

If he were at ASU or UCLA I guarantee he would be doing better than the two turds running those programs.

It's funny that Duke, UNC, UA, UK, and KU all have pretty good football coaches. Nothing they do will ever matter to their fan base.
    He got run the fuck out of Michigan. But still
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,839
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Fenwick said:

I like TCU in this one rather easily.
  • Options
    EwaDawgEwaDawg Member Posts: 4,000

Mosster47 said:

But leech has ONE decent year at WSU AND is Peterman's little bitch! I always knew the mediocre one was a perfect fit for the CUOGS.
  • Options
    sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper
    You have no idea the damage Mike Price did to that program.