Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Kentrell Love...

12346»

Comments

• Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    Was just reading through Twitter on my phone (so no links fucktards), but looks like Ektard posted an article interviewing Love and all is good ... heading to UW this weekend with both parents.
  • Options
    doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper
    You dumbfucks never learn.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Tequilla said:

Was just reading through Twitter on my phone (so no links fucktards), but looks like Ektard posted an article interviewing Love and all is good ... heading to UW this weekend with both parents.

And why puppy criticizes this joint. Once everyones' bandwagon team wins or loses everyone ditches college football and this place. This is when conversation should be at its apex. Instead zzzzzzzzzzz.

Derek is it a marketing issue? Would you like some tips? Is Marshall Cherrington available for inside info after UW bothell. He has an incredible resume? Is Fetters available for consulting? You need that off season formula. Come on Derek what would Heckman do?Listen, I know your wifies and hubbies need a break from football, and for the others your parents need help with chores, but find some time to better understand the game, the teams, the state of college football, rule changes, recommendations for the playoffs, recruiting, fall camp, handicapping, transfers, nfl picks, spring ball......there's a ton to talk about.

Penny puffing and government administration/clerical jobs only take up to 10 hrs a day. Throw in cocktails and oysters after work and there's still plenty hours left to talk a little football. You can choke on a nut for an hour after and still find time for HH splitzskin .
  • Options
    doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper

Tequilla said:

And why puppy criticizes this joint. Once everyones' bandwagon team wins or loses everyone ditches college football and this place. This is when conversation should be at its apex. Instead zzzzzzzzzzz.

Derek is it a marketing issue? Would you like some tips? Is Marshall Cherrington available for inside info after UW bothell. He has an incredible resume? Is Fetters available for consulting? You need that off season formula. Come on Derek what would Heckman do?Listen, I know your wifies and hubbies need a break from football, and for the others your parents need help with chores, but find some time to better understand the game, the teams, the state of college football, rule changes, recommendations for the playoffs, recruiting, fall camp, handicapping, transfers, nfl picks, spring ball......there's a ton to talk about.

Penny puffing and government administration/clerical jobs only take up to 10 hrs a day. Throw in cocktails and oysters after work and there's still plenty hours left to talk a little football. You can choke on a nut for an hour after and still find time for HH splitzskin .
    Disturbingly mellow, puppy got a new Xanax scrip?
  • Options
    CokeGreaterThanPepsiCokeGreaterThanPepsi Member Posts: 7,646
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Kentrell Love is really fucking good and I hope we can keep him on board.

#LoveRapp #RappLove
  • Options
    pat_hmpat_hm Member Posts: 941
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

#LoveRapp #RappLove

He's always been on board and wouldn't have committed in July if he wasn't. It's been fucktard recruiting "experts" from UCLA sites that have claimed he was going to switch his commitment. That was never happening.

Petersen still has only lost 1 commit in his entire time at Washington, his first ever commit QB Jalen Greene to USC who is now a receiver. Would have been nice to keep him but his track record speaks for itself.

Wouldn't be surprised to see Love move over to safety with Rapp. Love it.
  • Options
    whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member Posts: 12,442
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    pat_hm said:

#LoveRapp #RappLove

He's always been on board and wouldn't have committed in July if he wasn't. It's been fucktard recruiting "experts" from UCLA sites that have claimed he was going to switch his commitment. That was never happening.

Petersen still has only lost 1 commit in his entire time at Washington, his first ever commit QB Jalen Greene to USC who is now a receiver. Would have been nice to keep him but his track record speaks for itself.

Wouldn't be surprised to see Love move over to safety with Rapp. Love it.
    I can see him learning both positions depending on how his weight develops and depth at the positions.