Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Kentrell Love...

Comments

• Options
    HuskyClawsHuskyClaws Member Posts: 1,170
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Now Biggins says that he's actually on the UCLA campus right now.
  • Options
    CokeGreaterThanPepsiCokeGreaterThanPepsi Member Posts: 7,646
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker

FUCK
  • Options
    insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

He gone
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    Clearly some of you can't handle the ups and downs in recruiting when Greg Biggins clearly doesn't know one way or the other in the matter of a short time span.
  • Options
    What's important about that tweet is that Love retweeted it ... as Pepsi said ... likely gone.
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Tequilla said:

What's important about that tweet is that Love retweeted it ... as Pepsi said ... likely gone.

Mique Juarez retweeted photoshops of him in UW gear.

He might be gone but him retweeting a picture means jack shit.
  • Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,912
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Sounds like the kid met with Lake yesterday, told him he was solid to UW and was cancelling UCLA visit, then took the visit anyways. I wonder if Petersen yanks his offer. If the kid isn't coming here, it would be a good way to publicly say "we don't fuck around with this shit"
  • Options

Tequilla said:

Juarez also wasn't a long-time verbal to the program that was dancing around with taking an official visit to another school which is 100% at odds with the stated recruiting philosophy of Pete that once you give your verbal and make a commitment to the program that you hold true to your word.
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

Juarez also wasn't a long-time verbal to the program that was dancing around with taking an official visit to another school which is 100% at odds with the stated recruiting philosophy of Pete that once you give your verbal and make a commitment to the program that you hold true to your word.
    Fucking Christ.
  • Options

Sounds like the kid met with Lake yesterday, told him he was solid to UW and was cancelling UCLA visit, then took the visit anyways. I wonder if Petersen yanks his offer. If the kid isn't coming here, it would be a good way to publicly say "we don't fuck around with this shit"

He either is or isn't visiting UCLA.

If he is, unless he has a damn good reason for doing so that was approved by the coaching staff, then at best he's pushing the limits to see what he can get away with and at worst he's going elsewhere.

If Jimmy Lake comes to visit you and you say you aren't taking a visit and then take the visit, I just don't see that that is the kind of thing that this staff will put up (nor should they honestly).

Where Pete will be put into a hard position will be if he did visit UCLA and still wants to come to UW in the end.

I absolutely understand Pete's position about visiting other schools and not being interested in those that have given a verbal and then do so. At the same time, UW obviously still tries to recruit kids that have given a verbal to another school. So you can't get too pissed off if others are doing the same to your kids without sounding overly hypocritical. It's a very fine line to walk.
  • Options
    PassionPassion Member Posts: 4,622
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    edited January 2016
    ruth predicting he will flip to the baby blues.

So basically he's with us for months, impacts our CB recruiting, and decides to flip last minute to a coach that is practically begging for an NFL job.

Little pric.
  • Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,912
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    I wonder if Kentrell has reached "idiot" status? Without chat, we'll never no
  • Options
    priapismpriapism Member Posts: 2,036
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    Lot of fear of rejection going on here with this thread and from the HC.

Petersen taking away scholarship offers from indecisive, 17 year old kids who go on another date with another school, sounds like an insecure guy, who needs a healthy dose of rejection, so that he stops being an insecure bitch.
    "You gonna REJECT ME?...NO, I'M GONNA REJECT YOU! FIRST!!!"

I would think that the parents probably push these kids to take as many visits as possible, so that they ALL make the best ultimate choice - I know I would if I had a potential NFL player in the family.

Learn to be a good salesman and not a passive-aggressive bitch with recruits Mrs. Petersen, or GTFO.
    Stop with the insecure, passive-aggressive scholarship retractions.
  • Options
    CokeGreaterThanPepsiCokeGreaterThanPepsi Member Posts: 7,646
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    priapism said:

Lot of fear of rejection going on here with this thread and from the HC.

Petersen taking away scholarship offers from indecisive, 17 year old kids who go on another date with another school, sounds like an insecure guy, who needs a healthy dose of rejection, so that he stops being an insecure bitch.
    "You gonna REJECT ME?...NO, I'M GONNA REJECT YOU! FIRST!!!"

I would think that the parents probably push these kids to take as many visits as possible, so that they ALL make the best ultimate choice - I know I would if I had a potential NFL player in the family.

Learn to be a good salesman and not a passive-aggressive bitch with recruits Mrs. Petersen, or GTFO.
    Stop with the insecure, passive-aggressive scholarship retractions.

His style has worked very well for us, this will be basically the first commit we have lost under Petersen.

Keep doing you, Pete, keep doing you.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,496
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Corona - home of the Bruins