Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

dont forget puppy called Eason to WSU

124»

Comments

• Options
    allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker First Anniversary

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

The past is for doogs.

Nice comeback.

Do you acknowledge that it's odd that a conference all of a sudden becomes about five times more successful at winning the national championship? Or are we going to get a knee jerk "8 of 10" response?
    It's not odd at all. Not sure what the conspiracy is here. SEC cares more than any other conference. That's why they win.

8/10
    Yes 8/10. Nothing to see here. No oddities like a two loss team winning it, three SEC teams stacked in the top 3 to prevent any other team from infiltrating, bottom feeder Mississippi schools getting to number one, 2.25 billion dollar tv deals, whOregon falling 10 spots after losing to LSU by 13, two teams from the same conference playing each other in the CG, Jameis Winston frame-up jobs and on and on
    Winners win. Doogs make excuses.
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,495
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    You peter-puffers!
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

About 8 times to be precise. Steelheader2 just informed me about inhome with Leach, and my call 6 months ago (actually it was 12), given my inside connections to the situation. Thanks Steel2, you'r e MKG !!

Pumpy good at everything
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,637
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Since the ACC merged with the SEC, it's now 11/12. Complete dominance.